100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree....it is our favorite nighttime show with Illuminations coming in a very close second followed by Fantasmic.

A,D,NO....You always head to a park on your arrival day and departure day.

Agree....it is our favorite nighttime show with Illuminations coming in a very close second followed by Fantasmic.

A,D,NO....You always head to a park on your arrival day and departure day.

Agree!

A,D, NO: World Showcase needs some new countries.

Agree, at least a new one where the outpost currently stands.

A,D,NO: Staying at a WDW resort is the best option, rather than staying offsite.

agree you can go to parks alot easier

A,D,NO disney needs to make something at the parks for boys because girls are favored more

Disagree.

A, D, NO: I will stand in line for a photo or autograph of every character I encounter, even if the movie/character isn't a favorite.

Agree completely.

A, D, NO: The new FP enforcements are forcing me to change the way I tour.

NO, I like Jungle Book but I would think that it would be too similar to the Jungle Cruise.

A,D,NO...it doesn't bother you too much that Disney raises their ticket prices each year.

A. Every where on the planet raises their prices each year. Disney is constantly expanding and improving their parks and hotels. I think it is still worth what they charge...

Character meals are the BEST way to meet characters and get interaction and autographs

Agree 100%....we love them for this reason alone.

A,D,NO...there are way too many refurbs going on at one time, whether it be for an attraction or tarps up because of painting.

Agree- but we just keep going:) LOL!!!

A,D, NO- Animal Kingdome needs much more added to it:)

Agree, I would love to see some more attractions, maybe that is what the Avatarland is suppose to do :confused3....jennylynn69 thanks for bumping these threads and keeping them on the front page :thumbsup2

A,D,NO...Disney should open up the Cinderella Suite for everyone to stay in.

jennylynn69 thanks for bumping these threads and keeping them on the front page :thumbsup2:

PoohsFan1-I know I love keeping these games going:)

Agree- that would be awesome- but probably a pretty penny!!!! LOL!!!

A,D,NO- Wishes is the best nighttime show at Walt Disney World:)

A,D,NO- Wishes is the best nighttime show at Walt Disney World:)

D - The Electrical Parade is the best after dark show!:goodvibes

A,D,NO - Akershus Banquet Hall in Norway is a better Princess Meet & Greet than Cinderella's Castle :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter