1/2 off deposit

msgoofy

Mouseketeer
Does Disney ever offer 1/2 off deposits?

I know you have to make up for it in the end, but it helps "upfront" to make your reservation.

Thanks!

Does Disney ever offer 1/2 off deposits?

I know you have to make up for it in the end, but it helps "upfront" to make your reservation.

Thanks!

I can recall one or twice in the past they offered it for new bookings but currently the only way to get 1/2 off deposits is to book your next cruise while onboard a cruise...that is one of the incentives to rebooking onboard.

MJ

They offered 1/2 deposits for much of 2009 and at least the end of 2008 even for bookings not made onboard. Since that time, the onboard booking has been the only way to get that benefit on a new reservation.

However, they picked a very bad time to stop when they finally stopped that offer, as they did it between the time when the Platinum and Gold CC members could book Alaska and other new itineraries, but before Silver CC members and the General Public could book. Not sure if the flax they got over it would make them more or less likely to offer it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter