•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We arrived yesterday and are in a alternate studio and wow I love ❤ it. The Lodge is beautiful like always, had bison burger at Geyser Point today. Yum,
I am so hoping to get an alternate studio when we arrive next Aug!!!! Glad you got it and love it!

Hi all, I’m hoping you can help me before I book. Can copper creek one bedrooms and studios be booked as adjoining rooms?

Hi all, I’m hoping you can help me before I book. Can copper creek one bedrooms and studios be booked as adjoining rooms?
A 1 BR and studio that connect would be a lock-off 2 BR, which can be booked as such. There are 1 BR and studios that are next to each other but don't connect (adjoining) or are near each other - if booking them as separate villas, you need to have "traveling with reservation # xxxxx" noted on each reservation so that the room assigners will put them as close together as possible.

Just got back a week ago from copper creek. Got in on the seventh month window. So easy now to get in on the 7th month window because of covid. Only one bad thing to say about it the pillows suck at least the ones in our room did. Other than that what an amazing resort. Stayed at Boulder ridge years ago. Never had to wait long for a bus and they were never crowded. Hopefully we will be back someday. Just booked the Floridian on the seventh month window if the standard view 1 bedroom didn’t come up I would of booked copper creek again. Never stayed at the Floridian is the only reason why I didn’t go with copper creek again. I imagine someday it will be hard to get in on the seventh month window as people start getting less afraid of covid. Right now Copper Creek is our favorite dvc resort. Stayed in most of them besides Floridian and riviera and poly but poly sucks since no 1 bedroom and the cabanas are too much for my blood.
once again what a amazing resort.

A 1 BR and studio that connect would be a lock-off 2 BR, which can be booked as such. There are 1 BR and studios that are next to each other but don't connect (adjoining) or are near each other - if booking them as separate villas, you need to have "traveling with reservation # xxxxx" noted on each reservation so that the room assigners will put them as close together as possible.
Thank you!

Just got back a week ago from copper creek. Got in on the seventh month window. So easy now to get in on the 7th month window because of covid. Only one bad thing to say about it the pillows suck at least the ones in our room did. Other than that what an amazing resort. Stayed at Boulder ridge years ago. Never had to wait long for a bus and they were never crowded. Hopefully we will be back someday. Just booked the Floridian on the seventh month window if the standard view 1 bedroom didn’t come up I would of booked copper creek again. Never stayed at the Floridian is the only reason why I didn’t go with copper creek again. I imagine someday it will be hard to get in on the seventh month window as people start getting less afraid of covid. Right now Copper Creek is our favorite dvc resort. Stayed in most of them besides Floridian and riviera and poly but poly sucks since no 1 bedroom and the cabanas are too much for my blood.
once again what a amazing resort.

The VGF 1 bedrooms are beautiful!!! So spacious, too!! Here are our pictures from November! I think you’ll love it! HERE

Checking in to the Cabins on 10/31 and starting to prep my grocery delivery order. What type of coffee maker is there if I wanted to order some extra in addition to what the provide?

Does anyone know if the large pin trading board is open in the lobby?

Also, this will be our first trip with our baby and we are staying in a studio. Whereabouts are the laundry rooms and do we need to buy detergent? Thanks!

Does anyone know if the large pin trading board is open in the lobby?

Also, this will be our first trip with our baby and we are staying in a studio. Whereabouts are the laundry rooms and do we need to buy detergent? Thanks!

Pin trading was not available the first week in July when I was there. Laundry is on the 4th floor, by the lobby. There’s a detergent dispenser in there, if I recall correctly. Have fun!

Checking in to the Cabins on 10/31 and starting to prep my grocery delivery order. What type of coffee maker is there if I wanted to order some extra in addition to what the provide?

In video tours, appears to be a Mr. Coffee W/basket filter

We are staying in Copper Creek in April. Can anyone tell me which 1 bdr Villas are Handicap Accessible. We are booked into a 1 Bdr with roll in shower and were trying to see what rooms we could request. Thanks in advance!

Question. We closed on our BRV contract and are waiting to see our contract and points to load. I now have plenty of points for a 2 bedroom. We are taking a multi generation trip next year. There will be 7 adults, two children, one under 2. The only way to sleep all of use and not have it be awkward is to get a 2 bedroom lockoff not a dedicated. Is there a way to to make sure we get a 2 bedroom lockoff and not a dedicated? TIA

Question. We closed on our BRV contract and are waiting to see our contract and points to load. I now have plenty of points for a 2 bedroom. We are taking a multi generation trip next year. There will be 7 adults, two children, one under 2. The only way to sleep all of use and not have it be awkward is to get a 2 bedroom lockoff not a dedicated. Is there a way to to make sure we get a 2 bedroom lockoff and not a dedicated? TIA

For Copper Creek and Boulder Ridge, the 2 bedroom lockoff is its own category when booking, so no worries!

ARGH - such the decision to make.....I have a 1 br villa reserved at VGF for our upcoming stay (paying cash for not staying on points) and I just saw a 1 br @ CCV come available and it's like $1,300 cheaper...

We've never stayed at VGF and I was/am really looking forward to that since we can walk to MK and pop on the monorail for MK and Epcot.
DH is interested that we'd save $$ for this trip but I'm kinda want to stay at the VGF....and we own at CCV and stayed there last Feb and again this upcoming March.. so I guess I'm looking a different view...

#firstworldproblems

what to do??!!

ARGH - such the decision to make.....I have a 1 br villa reserved at VGF for our upcoming stay (paying cash for not staying on points) and I just saw a 1 br @ CCV come available and it's like $1,300 cheaper...

We've never stayed at VGF and I was/am really looking forward to that since we can walk to MK and pop on the monorail for MK and Epcot.
DH is interested that we'd save $$ for this trip but I'm kinda want to stay at the VGF....and we own at CCV and stayed there last Feb and again this upcoming March.. so I guess I'm looking a different view...

#firstworldproblems

what to do??!!
$1,300 is a pretty good savings. Not sure how it will be in the future but VGF had some decent availability right at 7 months for a 1br. My VGF points actually cost less than my CCV points although it cost more points for VGF. Both are awesome resorts so maybe a coin toss. I'm totally happy with either, but I am looking forward to the walking path mostly on the way back from MK.
I really do enjoy the boat to and from Wilderness lodge. Probably not much help because I love them both!

$1,300 is a pretty good savings. Not sure how it will be in the future but VGF had some decent availability right at 7 months for a 1br. My VGF points actually cost less than my CCV points although it cost more points for VGF. Both are awesome resorts so maybe a coin toss. I'm totally happy with either, but I am looking forward to the walking path mostly on the way back from MK.
I really do enjoy the boat to and from Wilderness lodge. Probably not much help because I love them both!
Yeah, I totally get the savings...I mean I could use that $1,300 towards my March trip.....

but this is a quickie 4 night trip with 2 evenings spent at MK, one with deluxe extended evening hours and one with Merriest party, and wanted to walk to/from the park...

and with the monorail with VGF, we would only have to take a bus to HS - and I love a good monorail ride!

I'll probably skip the CCV 1 br, but if a 1br @ BLT comes open, with or without a view, I may move there....

#somanytoughchoices

First time staying at the Copper Creek Cabins in 2 weeks. I have a question about toiletries. Sorry if this has been mentioned in this thread...Is there daily refills of soap, shampoo, conditioner, and toilet paper (esp. toilet paper as there will be 6 of us!), or should I plan on bringing extra?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter