•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Foodie Guide to Holidays at Disney Resort Hotels

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Lobby

• Gingerbread Pine Tree (available Nov.14-Jan. 1)
  • Reindeer Food – Cubes of gingerbread, chocolate stripped pretzels, holiday granola, and candies (available Nov.14-Jan. 1)
  • Spiced Moose Cookie (available Nov.14-Jan. 1)
  • Peppermint Bark (available Nov.14-Jan. 1)
Martinis Around the World Flight from Geyser Point Bar & Grill

Geyser Point Bar & Grill
  • Martinis Around the World Flight (available Dec. 5-Jan. 8; also available as separate drinks)
  • Key Lime Pie – Lime juice, simple syrup, and rum with green sugar rim
  • Poinsettia – Brut Champagne and cranberry
  • Italian Manhattan – Bourbon, vermouth, bitters, grenadine, and cranberry with maraschino cherries
  • Caribbean Cream – Rum, cinnamon cream liqueur, and cream with nutmeg and green sugar rim

• Reindeer Food – Cubes of gingerbread, chocolate stripped pretzels, holiday granola, and candies (available Nov.14-Jan. 1)

Geyser Point Bar & Grill
  • Martinis Around the World Flight (available Dec. 5-Jan. 8; also available as separate drinks)
  • Italian Manhattan – Bourbon, vermouth, bitters, grenadine, and cranberry with maraschino cherries
  • Caribbean Cream – Rum, cinnamon cream liqueur, and cream with nutmeg and green sugar rim
Ya, but it appears no gingerbread house 😓

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like it this year.
I just read on IG that the gingerbread houses were all coming back. Don’t give up hope!
Went back and read the DFB post and sadly, it did not include the one at WL. Sorry!

Geyser Point Bar & Grill

Looking forward to trying a martini flight… or two. :-)

We were in a 2 bedroom dedicated villa, room 7114 from 10/24 to 11/1. While I would of preferred the open balconies, I did enjoy all the trees and view of Boulder Ridge from our 3 separate balconies. Here is a few photos @mrsap to add to our photo library. My kids and I absolutely loved the resort. They made out like bandits on the trick or treat trail on Halloween night. My wife's tastes have changed over time since we last stayed at the lodge in 2008, so while I'm sure we'll be back, she wants to try Beach Club or Boardwalk next time. CCV 7114 left.jpgCCV 7114 center.jpgCCV 7114 right.jpg

We were in a 2 bedroom dedicated villa, room 7114 from 10/24 to 11/1. While I would of preferred the open balconies, I did enjoy all the trees and view of Boulder Ridge from our 3 separate balconies. Here is a few photos @mrsap to add to our photo library. My kids and I absolutely loved the resort. They made out like bandits on the trick or treat trail on Halloween night. My wife's tastes have changed over time since we last stayed at the lodge in 2008, so while I'm sure we'll be back, she wants to try Beach Club or Boardwalk next time. View attachment 619477View attachment 619478View attachment 619479

Thank you so much for sharing! I’m happy you and the kids enjoyed it!!! 🥰

Just got back from 3 nights in the Cascade Cabins. INCREDIBLE! If you are thinking about doing it and are on the fence, DO IT. So worth it. We had both sets of parents and DH and I. We sucked it up on the couch so our parents had their own rooms. We loved the kitchen, screened-in porch and of course the hot tub. Would we have been a little more comfortable in a 3bdr somewhere else? Possibly. But the novelty of staying there was very worth it to us for a bucket list trip. We only had 1 park day planned (half the group to Epcot and the other to HS) and I think we did it right. This way we had a lot of time to enjoy the cabin, WL pools, etc. We made breakfast everyday in the cabin (eggs, bacon, muffins, bagels etc) thanks to a Whole Foods delivery and ordered in pizza from Flippers another night. This definitely helped us not only budget a bit better, but allowed us to really enjoy being together in the cabin. If I can figure out how to post pics, we had Cabin 8009 and it was FAB. Fireworks view was better than expected and we were not too far from the amenities, but not on top of Geyser Point/pool like some other cabins felt. Just wanted to give a little plug for the cabins. Except I am now worried about future trips when our parents turn to us and ask where the private hot tub is!!

Noticing something strange when trying to extend my CCV booking next October beyond 9th….all types of rooms booked out Including all cabins.I am very curious. This looks to have been done across the system rather than from ‘walkers’.

Is CC/WL still doing in-room dining? Does anyone have a current menu? I'm looking to order my teen a pizza one night while his dad and I go for a fancier meal.

Is CC/WL still doing in-room dining? Does anyone have a current menu? I'm looking to order my teen a pizza one night while his dad and I go for a fancier meal.

Unfortunately, not at this time. You could always do a mobile order from Roaring Fork and pick it up and bring it back to the room for him before you go out.

Or depending on the room you will be in, you could get a frozen pizza from the shop downstairs and they can bake it.

You could order pizza from offsite, they deliver to the resorts, you just need to meet them in the lobby. I've heard a lot of recommendations for Flippers, although I've never tried them.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Whispering Canyon Cafe. We had a lot of table service meals during our trip, and most of them were underwhelming. Whispering Canyon however, was one of three exceptions during our trip that was excellent. If you are a meat and potatoes type like me, or just enjoy "country" food, give it a try!

About to buy 250 points at CCV direct from Disney, anyone have any regrets or final words of wisdom? Thanks
Consider a guaranteed week if you book studios - can always back out of that week and get the points. Check out the fixed/guaranteed week thread.
Break up your contracts into 2 contracts: 150-100 (if new member) for example. Closing costs are a little higher, but easier to downsize in the future and smaller point contacts are easier to sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!