•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Thanks again. Heading to the lodge in about 3 weeks for our first stay. We own at riviera as well. Haven’t been there yet, but will be dining at topolinos the first night

Hope you have a great trip! Please take some pictures for us!!

Awesome pics and glad you had a great trip! We'll be there next week and doing almost the exact resort itinerary :). I've been watching park VLOGs and the parks definitely look busier. Did you feel comfortable in the parks? Did CC still feel pretty low key? Did you eat at CC much and how was that? Thanks again!
Yes, we felt the parks and resorts were doing everything possible to keep social distancing and mask requirements. CMs were correcting for both distancing and masks. Some areas like the stores and ride exits were less than ideal for social distancing, but it seemed like the same as our local grocery stores. The parks on the weekends are way busier than the weekdays. One day I rode FOP 5 times as the waits were about 15 mins!! On the weekend days, we only stayed a couple hours then returned to get some pool time. We did have the usual daily afternoon thunderstorms.

CCV was great, very quiet and low key. The hotel side of WL is still closed so that added to the peacefulness. We are at Geyser Point twice and it was great. I had both the Bison Cheeseburger and the Smoked Turkey sandwich, both I highly recommend. We did not eat at Roaring Fork, but FYI all QS are mobile order only and you can’t apply any discounts through the app.

Yes, we felt the parks and resorts were doing everything possible to keep social distancing and mask requirements. CMs were correcting for both distancing and masks. Some areas like the stores and ride exits were less than ideal for social distancing, but it seemed like the same as our local grocery stores. The parks on the weekends are way busier than the weekdays. One day I rode FOP 5 times as the waits were about 15 mins!! On the weekend days, we only stayed a couple hours then returned to get some pool time. We did have the usual daily afternoon thunderstorms.

CCV was great, very quiet and low key. The hotel side of WL is still closed so that added to the peacefulness. We are at Geyser Point twice and it was great. I had both the Bison Cheeseburger and the Smoked Turkey sandwich, both I highly recommend. We did not eat at Roaring Fork, but FYI all QS are mobile order only and you can’t apply any discounts through the app.
Thank you!

Just back from an awesome trip to CCV! We were assigned room 5110 which is a 1 bedroom villa. We loved it as we were in between the lobby elevators and the CCV elevators. We used those elevators when heading to the pool.

Living room & kitchen
View attachment 526154
View attachment 526153

Bedroom
View attachment 526147View attachment 526148
View attachment 526149

Bathroom
View attachment 526150View attachment 526151View attachment 526152

What we didn’t know was that the soaking tub also had air jets. We loved it more than the jacuzzi tub. It blows out air after the tub is drained, looks to prevent mold growth.

Beautiful pictures, love the rooms at CC!!! Thank you for sharing and happy you had a great trip!!

Just back from an awesome trip to CCV! We were assigned room 5110 which is a 1 bedroom villa. We loved it as we were in between the lobby elevators and the CCV elevators. We used those elevators when heading to the pool.

Living room & kitchen
View attachment 526154
View attachment 526153

Bedroom
View attachment 526149

Bathroom

What we didn’t know was that the soaking tub also had air jets. We loved it more than the jacuzzi tub. It blows out air after the tub is drained, looks to prevent mold growth.
We had room 5130 for the week in Aug...it was great facing the BRV pool and having the view of the lake. For sure will be requesting it frequently. Ill have to find some pics (google or this site) of one facing the main pool and see what the view on the balcony looks like on that side.

We had the same experience in Aug. CCV was great with not the ton of people that are usually there, it was a nice change. What kind of discounts can you get at QS's? And we ordered at the counter at Roaring Fork twice so you can if you ask even though they would rather you do it via mobile app.

Living room & kitchen
View attachment 526154
View attachment 526153

Bedroom
View attachment 526149

Bathroom

I have a studio booked for next summer, but that tub and shower make me want to upgrade to a 1 bedroom!

Once you move to a 1 bedroom you never look back! It’s usually just the two of us, but we stayed in a 1 bedroom and DW never wants to go back to studios. I don’t mind, but I’m a point miser, so she says. 😂
I have some extra points for our 2021 trip and I’m torn with upgrading to a 1 bedroom cause I know I’ll never look back haha I’m gonna wait to do it when we are in a position to then buy more points to add on hehehe ahhh DVC

Once you move to a 1 bedroom you never look back! It’s usually just the two of us, but we stayed in a 1 bedroom and DW never wants to go back to studios. I don’t mind, but I’m a point miser, so she says. 😂

That’s what happened with my wife and the cabin. She doesn’t realize how many points they are as I’m the one who manages our DVC.

:welcome: and Congrats to you!! So exciting!! 🥳 🎉 I already added you to Page 1!! When will your first trip be as an owner?!
Not sure, we're in a Gold AP half cancelled / half extended mess (the adults are cancelled but we didn't get a refund yet, the kids are still active). Plan was that the refund was enough to cover the difference of buying a new one vs. another renewal so we could start the clock on our terms instead of Disney's, but alas their system is trash (and this is from an IT guy!). We have points we need to use by March of 2022 (2020 banked) so definitely by then!

Not sure, we're in a Gold AP half cancelled / half extended mess (the adults are cancelled but we didn't get a refund yet, the kids are still active). Plan was that the refund was enough to cover the difference of buying a new one vs. another renewal so we could start the clock on our terms instead of Disney's, but alas their system is trash (and this is from an IT guy!). We have points we need to use by March of 2022 (2020 banked) so definitely by then!

I love the word ‘trash!’ I say that a lot, especially when playing video games! I think it’s hysterical 😂 But yeah, things are all messed up right now!! We are in the same situation... my pass and DH’s are gone, but I could still see both of my kids. It killed me to cancel, but since we were not going till November, it just was stupid for us to keep them when we only used two days of the pass. We will just wait until they sell them again (🤞🏻) and buy again.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Reposting from @GADisneyDad14 ‘s post on the WL Board. Thank you!

It’s such a shame nothing came of Reunion Station. Hopefully after things calm down, they’ll do something worthwhile with this place! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
They tried to do that whole "buy a club level lounge" idea for members and it never really took off, and have been trying to salvage revenue-type items in that space ever since. And since Geyser Point is right there, you can't really turn it into a lounge / bar either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter