•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hi there! My husband and I just became DVC owners at CCV while on our vacation a couple of weeks ago (and with the Polar Vortex that hit home right after we returned to Minneapolis, I'm ready to go back!)
After being guests of my InLaws (owners at OKW since 1994) for many years, we're SUPER excited to finally be owners ourselves! We have a child in college and a 5 year old son that is a Disney fanatic (yay!).
We're hoping to have our first stay ever at CCV in January of 2020. But first, a 10th wedding anniversary trip to Aulani (exact dates pending). :flower1:
Oh, and...
Trixi Mouse*January 2019*February

Congratulations and welcome from one newbie DVC member to another!!

We have a 4year Disney princess fanatic!! ::MinnieMo Now we have DVC she wants to know if we can go ALL THE TIME!!

Just booked boulder ridge yesterday since our days were not open at Copper Creek in September. Called today after we saw 2 days were open and we thought we could waitlist for the 3rd.

While on the phone with super Rose at MS our 3rd day opened up. How dare does DVC make us wait a whole 5 minutes for our waitlist to come thru? Sheesh.... so we are doing the happy dance as we come home in September!

We just completed a family trip 2 weeks ago and am missing the Lodge something terrible....so Mrsap, could you add us on the list!

Just booked boulder ridge yesterday since our days were not open at Copper Creek in September. Called today after we saw 2 days were open and we thought we could waitlist for the 3rd.

While on the phone with super Rose at MS our 3rd day opened up. How dare does DVC make us wait a whole 5 minutes for our waitlist to come thru? Sheesh.... so we are doing the happy dance as we come home in September!

We just completed a family trip 2 weeks ago and am missing the Lodge something terrible....so Mrsap, could you add us on the list!

That’s awesome! Congrats! Sure, what are your dates?

OOOPS so excited we got it, forgot to add the dates!! Sept 8 thru the 11th at CCV for now.... heh heh heh ....then the 11th thru the 18th at our other home resort [BW]

I am sure this will change as we love doing split stays....

OOOPS so excited we got it, forgot to add the dates!! Sept 8 thru the 11th at CCV for now.... heh heh heh ....then the 11th thru the 18th at our other home resort [BW]

I am sure this will change as we love doing split stays....

Oh I hear you! I don’t think we’ve ever not done some sort of split stay! I love them, love the change of scenery! Feels like 2 trips in one lol I’ll get those up for you.

Hi everyone! DH and I joined DVC (CCV is our home resort) last week while on the Fantasy! Looking forward to our first DVC stay! :D

:welcome:And Congrats!! Happy you found us!! What is your Use Year? I can get you up on the ‘CCV Owners Lineup’ on Page 1! Any questions or if you just want to chat about CCV, we’re here!

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome:And Congrats!! Happy you found us!! What is your Use Year? I can get you up on the ‘CCV Owners Lineup’ on Page 1! Any questions or if you just want to chat about CCV, we’re here!

*WELCOME HOME!*

That would be great! Thank you! :D

Our use year is August.

I’m considering a July 6th Illuminations cruise... I’ll post otherwise if no response here but figured I’d check first Anyone want to join? Split cost of $370. It will just be husband and myself on this one 7.45 board time from yacht club dock.

Question , if I book a 2 bedroom as a cash reservation , are you guaranteed to get 2 queen beds in one of the rooms vs the normal studio layout? The description online says this (doesn’t state the “or one queen and queen sleeper sofa”) but Disney isn’t always exactly accurate with room descriptions, thank you

Question , if I book a 2 bedroom as a cash reservation , are you guaranteed to get 2 queen beds in one of the rooms vs the normal studio layout? The description online says this (doesn’t state the “or one queen and queen sleeper sofa”) but Disney isn’t always exactly accurate with room descriptions, thank you
If you book a 2 Bedroom, one room has a king bed (master) and the 2nd room has 2 queens. If you book a 2 Bedroom Lockoff, one room has a king bed (master/1 Bed) and the other 1 queen sleeper and 1 queen bed (studio side). The 2 Bedroom is a traditional setup with one exit to the hallway. The lockoff is two exists to the hallway with connecting doors between a studio and 1 bedroom.

Though with that being said, that is how the DVC side works for owners. Not sure on the Cash side if they differentiate between 2 Bedroom Lockoffs or not.

Last edited:
If you book a 2 Bedroom, one room has a king bed (master) and the 2nd room has 2 queens. If you book a 2 Bedroom Lockoff, one room has a king bed (master/1 Bed) and the other 1 queen sleeper and 1 queen bed (studio side). The 2 Bedroom is a traditional setup with one exit to the hallway. The lockoff is two exists to the hallway with connecting doors between a studio and 1 bedroom.

Though with that being said, that is how the DVC side works for owners. Not sure on the Cash side if they differentiate between 2 Bedroom Lockoffs or not.

Thanks , but the operative part of the question is the cash reservation. There is no bookable “lockoff” or “dedicated” options , just a 2 bedroom option

Thanks , but the operative part of the question is the cash reservation. There is no bookable “lockoff” or “dedicated” options , just a 2 bedroom option
Yeah that was my comment in the last paragraph. Perhaps they don't actually take the lockoffs for cash (as 2 bedrooms) and only use the dedicated 2 bedrooms. I would suspect that this is the case because by splitting the lockoff to a studio and 1 bedroom they are making more money than renting it as a 2 bedroom.

AFAIK the 2BR cash descriptions all state 2 queen beds and a king bed and the sleeper sofa - ie, dedicated. Of course there could be that odd chance of booking issues where you might get placed in a lock-off but odds are rare as that would only be because of an issue with the dedicated 2BR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter