•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Having bought at CCV I've never actually stepped foot in Wilderness Lodge yet so I have to live vicariously through others till June. :)

Get out!! It’s really a beautiful resort! The lobby alone will take your breath away! You really need to try and get there when the Christmas decorations are up!! And the improvements with the entire grounds are gorgeous. I love the new pool, and the bar is a perfect addition. You’ll love it!

I’m pretty sure I jinxed myself. My mother is now no longer able to come on the trip. We found out today that her carotid arteries are critically blocked and she needs surgery ASAP so likely Friday. But then she will need a second surgery since they can’t do both sides at the same time. This really stinks bc we had the worst 2018 my dad (65)passed away 10 months ago today and my brother (31years old) passed 8 months ago today leaving behind a now 16 month old and a 4 week old he never met. My mom wants me to still go bc this trip is my father in laws what we are calling “wish trip” he is elderly and in poor health and his wish is to goto disneyworld one last time (he hasn’t been in probably 20 years or so) so this a a very special trip for him. My mom doesn’t want me to reschedule since his health is finally stable enough for this trip. We were worried about him The whole time and now my mom is the one with medical issues. Ughh sorry venting please send prayers.

I'm sorry to read this - aging loved ones and losses are difficult to deal with. I can empathize a lot where we had one trip in October where my mother passed away just a little over a week prior to our trip and then by our trip the following May my brother had passed away. I'd recommend continuing with the trip that is your FIL's wish and then if your mother does wish to make a trip in the future to plan on that. You never know what life will bring or when to let opportunities pass you by. JMO

Hi fellow CCV owners! What are your thoughts on Riviera and reflections relating to ccv availability ? Do you think more people will try to go there instead? Looking at how studio availability has been at CC is making me hope new resorts will maybe free up some space

Since CCV is booking up so quickly within the home priority window it's now very likely that a new resort will affect that much unfortunately. There will always be some owners that want to try different locations though so there may be a bit more movement at the 7 month mark than has currently happened but when it's something like this - booking up right at the 11 month booking window it's probably not going to change things much.

I'm sorry to read this - aging loved ones and losses are difficult to deal with. I can empathize a lot where we had one trip in October where my mother passed away just a little over a week prior to our trip and then by our trip the following May my brother had passed away. I'd recommend continuing with the trip that is your FIL's wish and then if your mother does wish to make a trip in the future to plan on that. You never know what life will bring or when to let opportunities pass you by. JMO

Since CCV is booking up so quickly within the home priority window it's now very likely that a new resort will affect that much unfortunately.

I’m so sorry to hear about your losses. :sad1:

Get out!! It’s really a beautiful resort! The lobby alone will take your breath away! You really need to try and get there when the Christmas decorations are up!! And the improvements with the entire grounds are gorgeous. I love the new pool, and the bar is a perfect addition. You’ll love it!

I have reservations next Dec 22-27. :)

Not looking forward to the crowds but I've always wanted to spend Christmas in Disney.

Booked a cabin for 2 nights in Dec. Woo hoo. Going with friends...4 adults and 4 college girls and 1 post college guy. I booked a studio at BWV, with my BWV points, too and will waitlist at BRV and CCV. If we get one of the waitlists, will put the 4 college girls in it and then DS (post college) and us 4 adults will stay in cabin. If we don't get WL, and keep girls in cabin and put DS over at BWV, how should we sleep everyone in the cabin? Eeek. Then we stay the whole following week at Sheraton Vistana (our friends' timeshare).

lovin'fl: 12/19-12/21
lovin'fl: 3/5-3/9 this one is not correct. we are not staying at CCV in March. Just the Dec one quoted above. Thanks! We will be at WDW March 2-9 but staying at BLT (I must have had CCV booked and then switched to BLT at 7 months out).

Hi again!
Do the 2bds have balconies? I was trying to read through the 800+ pages so I apologize if this has been asked a million times :flower3:
Also, from what I could find in terms of where they are located, are they either facing into the lobby or the woods/pool? Trying to make a request for room area and this site is what helped me get an amazing view at BRV. Or rather I knew what room we didn’t want(looking at you, no balcony).
Thank you!

Hi again!
Do the 2bds have balconies? I was trying to read through the 800+ pages so I apologize if this has been asked a million times :flower3:
Also, from what I could find in terms of where they are located, are they either facing into the lobby or the woods/pool? Trying to make a request for room area and this site is what helped me get an amazing view at BRV. Or rather I knew what room we didn’t want(looking at you, no balcony).
Thank you!

All the Villas at Copper Creek either have balconies or else patios on the ground floor. The only DVC villa that does not have one or the other is a studio on the 4th floor at BRV.

Last edited:
All the Villas at Copper Creek either have balconies or else patios on the ground floor. The only DVC villa that does not have one or the other is a studio on the 4th floor at BRV.
That was the exact one we were 2 doors down from when we stayed there! When I got the text that the room was ready and saw the room #, I almost had a heart attack because the numbers were so similar! Thank you for the reply! My husband pretty much lets me do whatever I want when it comes to WDW and his ONLY request is for balconies. I try my hardest to make sure that happens :-) and without the Dis, I doubt I’d be very successful :worship:

Not sure I posted in this thread about our 1 night at CCV in Oct. We did the RS add on too and really enjoyed it. Sad to see it go but I get why (was overpriced for such a limited experience, not a true enough club level). Anyway here are our studio room pics, including view from balcony (room 7112):

I’m pretty sure I jinxed myself. My mother is now no longer able to come on the trip. We found out today that her carotid arteries are critically blocked and she needs surgery ASAP so likely Friday. But then she will need a second surgery since they can’t do both sides at the same time. This really stinks bc we had the worst 2018 my dad (65)passed away 10 months ago today and my brother (31years old) passed 8 months ago today leaving behind a now 16 month old and a 4 week old he never met. My mom wants me to still go bc this trip is my father in laws what we are calling “wish trip” he is elderly and in poor health and his wish is to goto disneyworld one last time (he hasn’t been in probably 20 years or so) so this a a very special trip for him. My mom doesn’t want me to reschedule since his health is finally stable enough for this trip. We were worried about him The whole time and now my mom is the one with medical issues. Ughh sorry venting please send prayers.
Prayers being said.....

Not sure I posted in this thread about our 1 night at CCV in Oct. We did the RS add on too and really enjoyed it. Sad to see it go but I get why (was overpriced for such a limited experience, not a true enough club level). Anyway here are our studio room pics, including view from balcony (room 7112):

Thanks for the pics!!!

Just a quick Shower vs. Tub studio update: I finally just got confirmation that room 4115 does have a tub, despite being Handicapped Accessible, and I have updated the room location map here.

With this change, I feel that we have a good feel for where all of the tub rooms are located. If all 31 studios on the first floor have tubs, plus the 6 higher floor alternate studios, we can account for all 37 of the studios with tubs. Booking a tub studio would give you a chance at getting an alternate studio, but you are substantially increasing your chances of being on the first floor. For a 2 bedroom lockoff I like the odds a little more, since 7 of the 8 possible rooms contain alternate studios and only 2 of the 8 possible rooms are on the first floor, but I'm not sure if I'd take the chance to go for it.

As always I will be watching reports and declarations to confirm and update the map, but I think we are very close now. Thanks to everyone who has contributed by sharing information.

Last edited:
Just a quick Shower vs. Tub studio update: I finally just got confirmation that room 4115 does have a tub, despite being Handicapped Accessible, and I have updated the room location map.

With this change, I feel that we have a good feel for where all of the tub rooms are located. If all 31 studios on the first floor have tubs, plus the 6 higher floor alternate studios, we can account for all 37 of the studios with tubs. Booking a tub studio would give you a chance at getting an alternate studio, but you are substantially increasing your chances of being on the first floor. For a 2 bedroom lockoff I like the odds a little more, since 7 of the 8 possible rooms contain alternate studios and only 2 of the 8 possible rooms are on the first floor, but I'm not sure if I'd take the chance to go for it.

As always I will be watching reports and declarations to confirm and update the map, but I think we are very close now. Thanks to everyone who has contributed by sharing information.

Great job everyone. So for Studio Lock-offs Tub vs Walk-in shower. My count shows. Floor 1 -2 units (2 tub/0 shower); Floor 2- 5 units (1 tub/4 shower); Floor 3- 6 units(1 tub/5 shower); Floor 4- 7 units(1 tub/6 shower); Floor 5- 7 units (1 tub/6 shower); Floor 6- 6 units (1 tub/5 shower); Floor 7- 3 units(1 tub/2 shower). Total 36 units (8 tub/28 walk-in shower.

Just a quick Shower vs. Tub studio update: I finally just got confirmation that room 4115 does have a tub, despite being Handicapped Accessible, and I have updated the room location map here.

What is an "alternate studio" and is there any benefit of staying in that versus not?

What is an "alternate studio" and is there any benefit of staying in that versus not?
It is a special odd shaped studio that is almost like a 1BR with having a bedroom and living room separately. Does not have full kitchen or W/D like a 1BR does though. I'd love to get one so we'd have more privacy (if DH needs to work, if we bring kids, if DH or I want to sleep in and other is up early).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!