“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called WDW dining. January dates are not showing up on their event calendar at all. They did confirm that there is work being done on the systems today. I hope this means the party dates are being loaded and will hopefully be open for reservations soon.

This happens with almost every event. Disney loads the dates and then 1-3 days later they become bookable. Happened with this party for December, for example.

Thanks, but it doesn't work for me. It tries to open but then reverts to Stitch. I might try restarting my computer. If that doesn't work, I'll just be patient and check on it later. I appreciate your help, though.
I've been having a lot of trouble with chrome & google based apps this week and have ended up using Firefox which normally doesn't work for me.

Thanks, but it doesn't work for me. It tries to open but then reverts to Stitch. I might try restarting my computer. If that doesn't work, I'll just be patient and check on it later. I appreciate your help, though.

I use Chrome on a Chromebook at work, and a Windows 10 laptop at home, neither one errored out on me. I'm wondering if you should clear the cache on your computer. Or try *gasp* Edge or Safari.

I've been having a lot of trouble with chrome & google based apps this week and have ended up using Firefox which normally doesn't work for me.

I use Chrome on a Chromebook at work, and a Windows 10 laptop at home, neither one errored out on me. I'm wondering if you should clear the cache on your computer. Or try *gasp* Edge or Safari.

Thank you so much! I'll check on the browser and cache, too.

Wow. This was definitely my favorite dessert party. I won't give too much away for anyone that wants to be surprised. The decor was so much fun. The view could not be beat. Table 18 was awesome. The food was good, and the bar was great. Photopass photographer, Elizabeth, was THE BEST. I'm not sure if people were too busy or just didn't realize she was there, but we joked that she was pretty much my personal photographer. I got a ton of photos, and she was game for anything I wanted to try. We had a blast!

If you like that version, the outdoor party IMO is better. The Disney Food Blog has a review and it is of the outdoor version. You may want to check out the photos because I'm pretty sure that your party will be along the water.
Oh, how I hope the party on 10/16 is outside!!!!! Looks amazing!!!

What time is check in for the dessert party? We have a 6:55pm reservation at Akershus for dinner and I'm wondering if it's doable to do the dessert party the same night or if we will be too late to check in.

This might of been already answered, I've never done a Desert party but Are the deserts all-you can eat?

I'm sorry to be so long in posting, but I wanted to send a shout-out to the CM's working 9/18. We were outside and had an absolutely fantastic evening!! We were outside and the view was amazing - and FEA was the cherry on top! I especially appreciate the saint who entertained our tablemate's 5-year-old son for almost 30 straight minutes before the fireworks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter