• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sad. I went to book this for our trip in late December and it is sold out. I couldn't make up my mind which day we wanted and now it is all gone :sad:. Maybe someone will cancel.

We had to cancel for tomorrow. It may end up canceled anyway, but we had to change our departure flight from Sunday morning to Saturday morning to hopefully get home.

We had to cancel for tomorrow. It may end up canceled anyway, but we had to change our departure flight from Sunday morning to Saturday morning to hopefully get home.
Stop by tonight if you're still interested in attending. Walk-ups are possible if space is available.

Stop by tonight if you're still interested in attending. Walk-ups are possible if space is available.

A little while ago I remembered that there is a party tonight, and we booked it online. Thank you!!! It will make our new last night special.

Hakuna Matata (because it means no worries).
As you know, last night's party was moved indoors due to the threat of rain. It did rain before the party but not during. Instead of the usual 130 guests, there were only 80.

Got to meet another very nice poster, GoofyPrincess. She wasn't Goofy.

All went as it should and AFAIK, no complaints regarding obstructed views and the FEA ride was operating.

As you know, last night's party was moved indoors due to the threat of rain. It did rain before the party but not during. Instead of the usual 130 guests, there were only 80.

Got to meet another very nice poster, GoofyPrincess. She wasn't Goofy.

All went as it should and AFAIK, no complaints regarding obstructed views and the FEA ride was operating.

No complaints from us! Except that I'm not sure who you were. Were you by any chance at the back walking to Frozen Ever After? If so, my daughter was the one who stopped to pick up the top of the CM's water bottle.

No complaints from us! Except that I'm not sure who you were. Were you by any chance at the back walking to Frozen Ever After? If so, my daughter was the one who stopped to pick up the top of the CM's water bottle.
I was directly outside the doors before you approached the check in podium. I also checked wristbands and directed you up the stairs to the party, and I was on the promenade after the fireworks just before you turned in to the FEA ride.

I was directly outside the doors before you approached the check in podium. I also checked wristbands and directed you up the stairs to the party, and I was on the promenade after the fireworks just before you turned in to the FEA ride.

I'm pretty sure I know who you were then.

Can anyone tell me if I'll need to get a taxi back to my resort, SOG, after the FEA ride? I want to be prepared. Last year we did Club Villain and confirmed with CMs at the event that transport would be provided, but after the event when we went to the bus area we got told they weren't allowed on SOG property. My mom is very afraid of walking by the water areas in SOG after dark b/c of the wildlife, so walking from Poly wouldn't work, and I'm thinking the monorail won't still be running. So I'd like to have a plan in place if I need it. Any help I can get so I can prepare would be great!

Can anyone tell me if I'll need to get a taxi back to my resort, SOG, after the FEA ride? I want to be prepared. Last year we did Club Villain and confirmed with CMs at the event that transport would be provided, but after the event when we went to the bus area we got told they weren't allowed on SOG property. My mom is very afraid of walking by the water areas in SOG after dark b/c of the wildlife, so walking from Poly wouldn't work, and I'm thinking the monorail won't still be running. So I'd like to have a plan in place if I need it. Any help I can get so I can prepare would be great!
You're only adding about 30 minutes to your exit from the park.

Finally got back from Disney after Irma decided to keep us for a few extra days. :)

We had a great time at the Frozen Dessert Party. Meeting Fastpasser was a highlight for sure!

It was held indoors, but with only 80 of us, we had plenty of space and tons of food/beverages. We enjoyed the food offerings way more than we thought we would and our table (all adults) entertained ourselves for quite some time taking pictures of smoke coming out of our noses and mouths from the nitro frozen popcorn. Lol

We had a great view of the show, but I could see where seating could be bad depending on table location. We stood and moved around a few times to get to a clear view. We also enjoyed the special glasses and have saved them for our next trip to reuse.

We rode the ride quickly and with no delays. By the time we git out, the park had pretty much cleared and we had an easy walk to the busses.

All-in-all, we thought this was a great time and a good use of our money. No complaints about the party at all and the cast members were exceptional. Getting to meet and chat with Fastpasser just made it all the better!

Getting to meet and chat with Fastpasser just made it all the better!
The pleasure was all mine.
We had a great view of the show, but I could see where seating could be bad depending on table location. We stood and moved around a few times to get to a clear view.
After reading the post about a hedge obstructing someones view from one of the tables when the party was held outdoors, I checked with one of leaders of the parties. She confirmed what I already knew. Tables are not to supposed to be positioned in front of the hedge that obstructs the view. It was a mistake that no one picked up on that particular night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter