“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by CAS239, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Lisa F

Lisa F is a very wise woman

they move the party indoors but they may cancel illuminations for weather - they will for t-storms.

2. mgrayar

mgrayar Mouseketeer

If you don’t want to risk the show cancellation, just cancel. I believe it’s the same as an adr.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Soccer Princess

Soccer Princess DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never

Can someone please remind me when check in starts for an 8:30 party with 9:30 illuminations?

5. CookieandOatmeal

CookieandOatmeal DIS Veteran

Does anyone know where I should check in for the dessert party? Should I get in line about 15 minutes prior to the advertised time?

6. FastPasser.

FastPasser. THE PARTY IS OVER.

As you enter the World Showcase from Future World, take a left at the tree. Once past the merchandise shop, you'll either see a sign pointing to the party area or a sign that directs you to the indoor venue if it's moved indoors.

Checking in is possible at least 45 minutes before the advertised start time but there is no point in checking in that early. I would check in about 20 minutes before the advertised start time. Any earlier you'll just be waiting in line for no reason. Your table has already been assigned to you and will be there no matter when you check in. The party usually begins 15 minutes before the advertised time.

7. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

Okay...all booked for our summer trip over July 4 so wanted to start following this thread when they booking window opens.

Shellyb84 likes this.
  8. FastPasser.

FastPasser. THE PARTY IS OVER.

I hope you're a patient person.

9. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

Yeah, Im not expecting anything until May or June.

10. Shellyb84

Shellyb84 DIS Veteran

I'm also following along for July 4th!

LSUfan4444 likes this.
  11. cristen72

cristen72 Mouseketeer

In general, are these usually sold out, or could I have a chance to make a same day reservation?

We’re going the last week of January. I’d love to take my in-laws, but I’m worried about planning in advance and they end up being too tired to go.

12. Amunet

Amunet DIS Veteran

I just took a look at availability for 4 and there was availability everyday except this evening. I'd test earlier in the day tomorrow to see if day of reservations would be possible

13. 10CJ

10CJ DIS Veteran

You might be fine for January since the dates were released so late. People may have given up on adding it to their plans.

14. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

We’re either gonna be pals or mortal enemies depending on how fast it sells out. =)

denecarter and Shellyb84 like this.
  15. Shellyb84

Shellyb84 DIS Veteran

:rotfl:

16. cristen72

cristen72 Mouseketeer

The drinks list I’ve seen include summertime cocktails like margaritas and pina coladas.

Are these year round, or do they have a different selection of cocktails in the fall/winter?

Amunet likes this.
  17. Mzpalmtree

Mzpalmtree Earning My Ears

We were there last Sunday on a chilly January night and the summer cocktails were still offered. There was a margarita and a sangria if I recall. The margarita was pink and strong . The sangria was blue and easier to sip

18. cristen72

cristen72 Mouseketeer

Thank you for the info!

Mzpalmtree likes this.
  19. poetz

poetz Earning My Ears

Just noticed the dates for April and May turned blue tonight. Not bookable yet, but hopefully soon.

GADisneyDad14, 10CJ and Graciegirl5 like this.
  20. CookieandOatmeal

CookieandOatmeal DIS Veteran

I loved the almond cookies I had at the Frozen party. Any idea if they can be bought any where on property?

21. 10CJ

10CJ DIS Veteran

Thanks for the update! I was not expecting this until March. My date is blue, yay. Now I just need to book it.