“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by CAS239, Jun 12, 2017.

1. mgrayar

mgrayar Mouseketeer

Same as an ADR. 1 day notice for refund.

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  2. FatherForce

FatherForce Mouseketeer

Booked for the 6th, even though we had decided not to. Birthday surprise for the wife.

Lisa F and kerstirose like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. kerstirose

kerstirose Earning My Ears

Awesome, we will be there 1/27 also! 3 of us.

HuskyForever likes this.
  5. paladin

paladin DIS Veteran

We're going on 1/27 also. Party of 5.

HuskyForever likes this.
  6. steelers5880

steelers5880 Earning My Ears

Got mine booked for 3/28!!! I called in so I could use a gift card to cover our party of 4 and the woman was squeeling on the phone saying she was excited she could finally book one! So happy to have had someone as excited to book it as I was

7. canyoncam

canyoncam original Bambi &Thumper

Booked 2/3 solo, despite my 6:30 SDD FP+. I will keep checking for another SDD time. Or this might push me to splurge on HS DAH for the night I arrive :confused3

8. WaterLinds

WaterLinds Mouseketeer

Booked our family for 3/10. I’m hoping it being the day of the time change will help my kids cope with being up that late—their bodies will think it’s only 8:00 when fireworks start! So we might even last until the FEA ride and get the full value.

We’ve never seen Illuminations, so I am excited to have a great view for our last chance to watch it!

9. Amunet

Amunet DIS Veteran

Haha, my boyfriend and I are going on 1/27 as well!!

DLo and HuskyForever like this.
  10. Sherlee

Sherlee Mouseketeer

Is anyone else unable to view their FEA Dessert Party confirmation on MDE? I have not since booking it yesterday for January. I get Donald telling me that "We had to duck out". I can view the rest of my ADR confirmations.

11. Diaz

Diaz Mouseketeer

I booked this evening. Although I received a confirmation, at the same time, I received a message something like “sorry, unable to book at this time” or something. I can see my reservation on the app, and I received the confirmation email, but it doesn’t show anything on the website. Another odd thing, although the info state $79pp, I was only charged $66pp???

12. mgrayar

mgrayar Mouseketeer

Did your confirmation break down the cost?

13. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

Hi Sherlee
    I just logged into my MDE and I can see the reservation I made for Jan 4 2019.
    If I hit the view confirmation link it sends me to the "Sorry I had to Duck out" message and then knocks me out of the site.
    Probably a Disney Glitch in the system.
    Mel

14. Diaz

Diaz Mouseketeer

Yes, $66 pp. but when I added tax & gratuity, it DID work out to be $79pp. I can now see it in the “My Plans” on the web site.

15. dismoose23

dismoose23 Earning My Ears

Looking to book the FEA dessert party for June 10th. Is there a particular reason why the months of April through June are "greyed" out from making reservation requests?

16. yesdnil

yesdnil #momlife

Illuminations is closing this summer

17. lucinjo

lucinjo Earning My Ears

They only opened reservations for January through March in mid December. I would expect April- June to be released sometime in March.

dismoose23 and GADisneyDad14 like this.
  18. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Yeah, this party has inconsistent periods of when no dates will be available on the calendar, then they’ll release a bunch of dates covering a month or a few months. This party - more than all others - is especially prone to frustratingly late additions of dates for various event scheduling reasons. Since the most recent dates were just added as PP noted, it’ll probably be awhile before we see June dates.

Watch the thread and join the look-out party. :-)

dismoose23 likes this.
  19. dismoose23

dismoose23 Earning My Ears

Thank you!!! I thought that might be the case, but just wanted to make sure.

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  20. ENJDisneyFan

ENJDisneyFan DIS Veteran

That is true, but the party is planned to continue even with the new show.

21. invinciblesummer

invinciblesummer Earning My Ears

Forecast is calling for thunder storms and flash flooding for tomorrow. Anyone know if the party will continue despite the forecast? We don’t particularly want to be in the parks during a storm but if they’re open and the party is continuing then we might not have a choice :confused::confused: