“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forecast is calling for thunder storms and flash flooding for tomorrow. Anyone know if the party will continue despite the forecast? We don’t particularly want to be in the parks during a storm but if they’re open and the party is continuing then we might not have a choice :confused::confused:
they move the party indoors but they may cancel illuminations for weather - they will for t-storms.

Forecast is calling for thunder storms and flash flooding for tomorrow. Anyone know if the party will continue despite the forecast? We don’t particularly want to be in the parks during a storm but if they’re open and the party is continuing then we might not have a choice :confused::confused:
If you don’t want to risk the show cancellation, just cancel. I believe it’s the same as an adr.

Can someone please remind me when check in starts for an 8:30 party with 9:30 illuminations?

Does anyone know where I should check in for the dessert party? Should I get in line about 15 minutes prior to the advertised time?

Can someone please remind me when check in starts for an 8:30 party with 9:30 illuminations?
Does anyone know where I should check in for the dessert party? Should I get in line about 15 minutes prior to the advertised time?
As you enter the World Showcase from Future World, take a left at the tree. Once past the merchandise shop, you'll either see a sign pointing to the party area or a sign that directs you to the indoor venue if it's moved indoors.

Checking in is possible at least 45 minutes before the advertised start time but there is no point in checking in that early. I would check in about 20 minutes before the advertised start time. Any earlier you'll just be waiting in line for no reason. Your table has already been assigned to you and will be there no matter when you check in. The party usually begins 15 minutes before the advertised time.

In general, are these usually sold out, or could I have a chance to make a same day reservation?

We’re going the last week of January. I’d love to take my in-laws, but I’m worried about planning in advance and they end up being too tired to go.

In general, are these usually sold out, or could I have a chance to make a same day reservation?

We’re going the last week of January. I’d love to take my in-laws, but I’m worried about planning in advance and they end up being too tired to go.
I just took a look at availability for 4 and there was availability everyday except this evening. I'd test earlier in the day tomorrow to see if day of reservations would be possible

You might be fine for January since the dates were released so late. People may have given up on adding it to their plans.

The drinks list I’ve seen include summertime cocktails like margaritas and pina coladas.

Are these year round, or do they have a different selection of cocktails in the fall/winter?

The drinks list I’ve seen include summertime cocktails like margaritas and pina coladas.

Are these year round, or do they have a different selection of cocktails in the fall/winter?

We were there last Sunday on a chilly January night and the summer cocktails were still offered. There was a margarita and a sangria if I recall. The margarita was pink and strong . The sangria was blue and easier to sip

Just noticed the dates for April and May turned blue tonight. Not bookable yet, but hopefully soon.
Thanks for the update! I was not expecting this until March. My date is blue, yay. Now I just need to book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter