“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

:thumbsup2
We bought two for our DDs, but gave them to another family when we left.
(Can't bring 'em on the plane.)
Huh didn't realize you can't take balloons on planes. Guess that would make sense though.

No! Booo!! Don't do it!!
:rotfl2: No choice unfortunately...

Where are the other 6 people you obviously shared a room with?
Are you calling us pack rats? Or have you simply forgotten what it looks like to travel for 10 days with a toddler. :P

I don't know if you noticed this.
But apparently there's a portrait of you in that room.
:rotfl:

You look cute! Not awkward.
After I posted these I found a whole album worth (Apparently I only bothered to get pictures on the bus and at Animal kingdom. LOL)

It always sucks to leave. Your 10 day trip went pretty fast, too.

I know you had so many great, frameworthy pictures. For some weird reason, many of your photos are not showing up for me now. I'm less than halfway through and here are a couple of my favorites that are showing up. I don't know how to make them smaller, so I apologize for the size.

MK_MSFIRSTA_7318313673_zpsnqywp9lv.jpeg

Just an awesome photo!

20150507_075527_zpspjwxnlms.jpg

First morning at MK. The pure joy on her face and the simplicity of being on daddy's shoulders.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7318298830_zps99e4uqrx.jpeg

This picture could be titled, "The trip was was worth every penny!"

20150508_070633_zpsaq4kqoxw.jpg

Another great family photo!

When I have more time, I may come back and add a few more.

Oh thats genius! I'll have to remember that trick! Makes me wonder if I should bring a changing pad or two with us just incase...:scratchin
I think that was the only time we used the diaper changing kit for anything on the trip, but worth it! :rotfl:

Those Royal Rooms look very cool. And how neat that you have those marching band WDW pictures! :thumbsup2

Huh didn't realize you can't take balloons on planes. Guess that would make sense though.

Passengers tend to get a tad nervous when balloons explode at thirty thousand feet.

Are you calling us pack rats? Or have you simply forgotten what it looks like to travel for 10 days with a toddler. :P

Oh, I remember.
Why do you think I have a bad back now! :lmao:

Awww, I loved your trip report. I missed the last little bit due to being so busy. But It has been so fun to read. :D

We bought two for our DDs, but gave them to another family when we left.
(Can't bring 'em on the plane.)

Where are the other 6 people you obviously shared a room with?

:rolleyes1

I don't know if you noticed this.
But apparently there's a portrait of you in that room.

/QUOTE]

I had to laugh at your comment about there must have been six people in the room. I, too was surprised at the large amount of luggage. I know we have a lot too when we go, so it was nice to see we are not alone.

Coo! That you gave the balloons to other families what a nice way to share the magic!

I was waiting to reply on the last update until I had a chance to go back and look at pictures. Check out day stinks, and I've got to admit... I also took pictures of the border in our Royal Room on check out day.

Now for the 5 pictures I chose:

Gotta get a couple of family pictures. Even though it is hard to find one where she's actually looking at the camera!

I love the pictures where she's just excitedly running for the characters... basically any will do so pick one, but these are my favorites.

Little Miss had a ton of cute pictures. I almost went with the one on the fist page with Tinkerbell in her hand, but I really like this one with the castle in the background.

I really hate to put this one. I know you probably want to have family pictures, but this is an awesome picture of the castle. Hard to believe it was taken with a cell phone.

Love the royal room picture...this is as close as I will get to the rooms, with no princess to justify staying there :sad:. I little miss in the background of the room shot admiring her balloon, so cute:thumbsup2.

It always sucks to leave. Your 10 day trip went pretty fast, too.
That it did!

I know you had so many great, frameworthy pictures. For some weird reason, many of your photos are not showing up for me now. I'm less than halfway through and here are a couple of my favorites that are showing up. I don't know how to make them smaller, so I apologize for the size.
I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is. I just haven't had the energy to try and get it fixed.

First morning at MK. The pure joy on her face and the simplicity of being on daddy's shoulders.
That one for sure is being added to the collage

This picture could be titled, "The trip was was worth every penny!"
::yes::

Another great family photo!

I think that was the only time we used the diaper changing kit for anything on the trip, but worth it! :rotfl:
Maybe it isn't worth bringing then.

Those Royal Rooms look very cool. And how neat that you have those marching band WDW pictures! :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2 They were a blast from the past that's for sure

I'm not doing this for points.
Okay so you don't need them then right? :thumbsup2

I'm doing it because I knew I could go back and find all the photos that I picked out earlier.
So, while there's more than 5, I decided to not limit myself.
:thanks:

I know there were a couple more from this update (post #321) but they're missing now.
Photobucket thing. I know what the issue is. Just forgot about it is all.

Passengers tend to get a tad nervous when balloons explode at thirty thousand feet.
:rotfl: I suppose your right.

Oh, I remember.
Why do you think I have a bad back now! :lmao:
:rotfl::thumbsup2

Awww, I loved your trip report. I missed the last little bit due to being so busy. But It has been so fun to read. :D

I was waiting to reply on the last update until I had a chance to go back and look at pictures. Check out day stinks, and I've got to admit... I also took pictures of the border in our Royal Room on check out day.

Gotta get a couple of family pictures. Even though it is hard to find one where she's actually looking at the camera!
::yes::

I love the pictures where she's just excitedly running for the characters... basically any will do so pick one, but these are my favorites.
:scratchin I didn't think to include those but your right they are just so expressive I've gotta pick at least one right?

Little Miss had a ton of cute pictures. I almost went with the one on the fist page with Tinkerbell in her hand, but I really like this one with the castle in the background.
THat one is one of my phone backgrounds... Its an absolute favorite of mine as well.

I really hate to put this one. I know you probably want to have family pictures, but this is an awesome picture of the castle. Hard to believe it was taken with a cell phone.
Actually I have been throwing around the idea of a collage of more Architectural shots just to do something different.

ove the royal room picture...this is as close as I will get to the rooms, with no princess to justify staying there :sad:.
I'm a little surprised you didn't consider making DH stay in one on your Adult Only trip. LOL :thumbsup2 I have no shame in admitting that room was just as much for me as it was for her.

I little miss in the background of the room shot admiring her balloon, so cute:thumbsup2.
THere is a bit more of that where that came from!

Our last adventures (5/15/15 part 2)

While DH was packing the car Little Miss and I went to the Garden in front of our building and spent the time soaking in the last of the peaceful magic and taking pictures.

20150515_111211_zps1lfij0p9.jpg

20150515_111233_zpsxiywfvya.jpg

20150515_111237_zps6xzhyaog.jpg

20150515_111710_zpshqkfy6gg.jpg

20150515_112357_zpsk58q2nhy.jpg

Once DH found us we made our way to the DTD boats for some last few adventures before we had to force ourselves to leave.

Our first stop was to Earl of Sandwich for some lunch.

20150515_124025_zpsmyg2lsvi.jpg

Afterwards it was time for our souvenir shopping. We spent time in a number of the stores getting Little Miss some birthday gifts as well.

20150515_125310_zpsfbf1asmy.jpg

20150515_130309_zpsfyzl2awy.jpg

We made it over to Gerhideli and split a few sundaes. I have to say DH’s was better. I was so excited for the Chocolate covered strawberry on top but it was very sour and just not good or edible. (It was also frozen solid)

20150515_133421_zpsxdsbxyzh.jpg

20150515_133424_zps3di97lvd.jpg

From there we went in and explored the World of Disney and found me a new sweatshirt. (very nice and cozy)

20150515_135258_zpszxkrq4fh.jpg

20150515_135529_zpszin4jogp.jpg

20150515_140705_zps7clern5s.jpg

20150515_140817_zpsrx7xsfml.jpg

20150515_140830_zpsoxydguzy.jpg

20150515_141047_zpshzqyuo36.jpg

As we were leaving out of the World of Disney, Little Miss discovered the statues of Aurora and Cinderella. She had asked two days before we left if we could see Aurora but we were never able to make it work. She was thrilled with this statue so therefore DH and I were more than happy to take her picture with it.

20150515_143719_zpsblfdrkf2.jpg

20150515_143725_zpsbhbby9ss.jpg

20150515_143830_zpsjyfhllib.jpg

Before we would have liked we found ourselves back at POR. We took our last potty stops in the Lobby and slowly and reluctantly made our way to the car.

20150515_160637_zpswdjivcsc.jpg

20150515_160640_zpsvt8so2h4.jpg

20150515_160924_zpsi6cioek0.jpg

20150515_161130_zps1mnkpzgg.jpg

20150515_161135_zpswmyitioy.jpg

20150515_161138_zpsttk8k83d.jpg

20150515_161147_zpshfu1uek5.jpg

20150515_161153_zpsafrjxq5j.jpg

20150515_161202_zpsnqacuubz.jpg

20150515_161227_zpsssjjkyry.jpg

20150515_161354_zpsl42buczd.jpg

20150515_160132_zpsbvupwdzc.jpg

20150515_161416_zpsvmm76yu5.jpg

20150515_161449_zpsly8zc8ks.jpg

20150515_161641_zpskyrhosfo.jpg

20150515_161649_zpskhnvtbc1.jpg

20150515_161435_zpssjhva52a.jpg

As we were pulling out I made the mistake of trying to sing the good bye song from Mickey Mouse clubhouse and full out lost the battle not to cry as we were leaving. I pulled out of POR with tears streaming down my face. It had been such a magical trip I was devastated to see it at an end.

20150515_165417_zpsupcj5yei.jpg

20150515_173210_zps5bhl38iz.jpg

20150515_174422_zpsjakwejsu.jpg

While on the road DH and I munched on some extra sandwiches that we got from EOS and stopped for a potty break and a full dinner at the same chick fil a we stopped at on our way down. It was about that point that we realized that we probably waited too long to leave. We didn’t end up pulling out of Disney till close to 5pm and after stops to fill up gas and switch drivers and a stop or two for shut eye we didn’t get home till around 2:30 in the morning.

Love the picture of Little Miss with the Jessie hat on!

Nice when you can have some extra Disney activities before you have to leave - helps ween yourself off the magic

While obviously not nice to be crying the fact the trip meant so much to you and had such a impact on you is so great and really means it was a good time!

Hope your headache feels better!

A Disney Bunny!! I got in the habit of calling every bunny I seen (even at home) a Disney bunny and now my youngest actually thinks that ALL bunny's come from Disney. :rolleyes1 I haven't corrected him.
:rotfl2: :thumbsup2I always call them Thumper.

The last day is always so bitter sweet. :sad1: Glad you had a great time, and you go back soon!! :goodvibes
At the time that was part of made it so hard to leave. We had no clue when we would be back.

Love the picture of Little Miss with the Jessie hat on!
She was so cute with the trying the hats on.

Nice when you can have some extra Disney activities before you have to leave - helps ween yourself off the magic
It is nice to be able to get the chance to really say a good long good bye.

While obviously not nice to be crying the fact the trip meant so much to you and had such a impact on you is so great and really means it was a good time!
It really was a sign of a truly magical trip.

Hope your headache feels better!

I've read along the whole time and I LOVE IT makes me soooo excited to take my DD who will be about the same age little miss was on this trip!!!
Its a wonderful age to take them thats for sure!

I always hate to leave on the last day, glad you got some time at DTD before you had to go.
Its a last day tradition for us.

Hope your headache is better soon.

Aack can't believe I missed the last few rounds of updates and bonus points. Oh well!!!
Your last few moments at MK are sooo happy and sad at the same time! It looked like a great day but the last day is always bittersweet. It's a good thing Little Miss doesn't seem to realize it as she looks like she's having the time of her life! What a great trip! And you will be there again before you know it!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter