Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

What can me more frustrating than WDW websites and phone centers... What do you all think I have just encountered when attempting to call.

We're sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. UGGGGHHHHHHH

Same here either a busy signal or that. Sounds like phone lines got slammed hard. I feel sorry for the CMs working this morning.

What can me more frustrating than WDW websites and phone centers... What do you all think I have just encountered when attempting to call.

We're sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. UGGGGHHHHHHH

Me too!

Are you on hold? After it said that, it took me to waiting music.

I keep getting "we're sorry...all circuits are busy now. please try your call again later". Followed by a busy signal.

This is crazy. One minute the phone lines were closed. And literally seconds later when I called again, the circuits were too busy to even let me put on hold. I've tried four alternative numbers. All too busy to take my call! :scared1:

I got the tech issue and than the music... I hope im on hold. online there is nothing for our dates... not sure I should even wait on the phone

So, out of curiosity, am I the only person who will not be saving money with this discount? I am using RO to upgrade to King at POR for only 8 dollars more. No savings here! :rotfl2:

I got we're having technical difficulties but now I'm on hold listening to the music!

For everyone dreaming about Contemporary, they are excluded from the offer Disney put on their website.

Of course.

Because that's where I'm booked.

I wanted RO and not FD, but now I'm going to see if I can at least check in on 12/10, then check out and check back in on 12/12 and snag the free dining. It's either that or stay at WL. But, we really, truly wanted CR this time through.

No availability at Poly or GF .:worried:

Found it! Ok...so this is weird...put in dates and the total with dining is $1,000 more than the current package I booked for my friend at AoA suite??

I found when checking availability if no rooms were available with the promo the site automatically showed what was available at rack rate

I'm disappointed to see moderates only get 20%. Guess I made the right move in booking the Orbitz rate yesterday. It's not a huge savings over going directly through Disney, but every little bit helps.

GOOD LUCK to everyone still trying! I hope you get some pixiedust: today!

BLT where I am booked isn't included and the only 2 bed villa I could get for my dates was OKW. I would save close to $6000 is I chose OKW over BLT, but I think I'll stick with my original reservation. See what DH says.

Hi everyone!
I guess I was one of the few that got right through to an agent. I am letting all the Canadians know that my agent let me know that their was a code for Canadians. I ended up with 30% off of club level lagoon view at the POLY!!! Oct 6-8. So happy. Thanks everyone for posting your news. Happy planning.
K

So, out of curiosity, am I the only person who will not be saving money with this discount? I am using RO to upgrade to King at POR for only 8 dollars more. No savings here! :rotfl2:

I'm with you I switched resorts going from a Std room at the Poly to CL at BWI for $208.20 more

:rotfl2:

So POR is showing only $50 less for my dates. Next best thing is BW....:confused: good savings there. Ack!

I sat on hold for ten minutes, ended up booking CR BLV online, dropped free dining and package for RO discount saved $900, which for 2 adults and one infant should cover my dining expenses!

We are booked for Jersey week in Bay Lake Tower with a group of 20. No love for us :confused3. Full rack rate for the entire trip. Love BLT but need to really decide if it is worth it!

been on hold for 27 minutes...with all the overnight online bookings and a hold time this long, I'm not feeling confident. But you never know!

Nothing available for a discount at WL December 4-9 below club level. I decided to stay with my reservation and check back to see if something opens up.

Phew. I did this on-line while waiting on hold on the phone. At first my Poly dates showed no garden view choices and I would have to pay more than my current AAA discount for TPV. The point was to save money. I tried cutting my dates in half and voila - great prices and availability. Then I kept adding a night until it went back to no rooms. So, I was able to 6 of our 9 nights at the better rate and I will keep the last 3 nights at the AAA rate. So, I saved $672.84. I was hoping for saving around $1000, but I'll take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter