Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

Am I doing something wrong or am I trying to book during a non-discounted time?

I was trying to book a trip staying a AoA or Pop Dec 01/01/14 through 01/04/14 and AKL Club level 01/04/14 through 01/08/14, however I am not seeing any discounts. The rates are actually a bit higher.

I'm sure it is operator error, but just want to double check.

Am I doing something wrong or am I trying to book during a non-discounted time?

I was trying to book a trip staying a AoA or Pop Dec 01/01/14 through 01/04/14 and AKL Club level 01/04/14 through 01/08/14, however I am not seeing any discounts. The rates are actually a bit higher.

I'm sure it is operator error, but just want to double check.

Discounts for 2014 have not been released yet

The PIN includes resorts/room types not available in the public offer and many are at higher percentages off.

I didn't even think of that when I posted, lol :)
Still a waste of two pins since we always go in January/February. Hoping they send us pins for then.

I booked WL honeymoon suite CL today and got 30off for my parents 40th anniversary. I usually get the cheapest rate with the military discount but this was by far the best deluxe resort deal for end of Oct. This room was actually cheaper than most of the deluxe standard rooms. Crazy.

I booked WL honeymoon suite CL today and got 30off for my parents 40th anniversary. I usually get the cheapest rate with the military discount but this was by far the best deluxe resort deal for end of Oct. This room was actually cheaper than most of the deluxe standard rooms. Crazy.

How exciting! Great job! :thumbsup2

When would be the best time to book for Dec, 2014?

If you will go with or without any kind of discount and you know your dates and which resort you want, I would book now to make sure you get what you want. You don't say what your dates are, but early to mid December used to be a slower time of year (up until right before Christmas), but gets busier each year. If you book now and a discount comes out later for your dates, you can have that discount applied to your existing reservation provided the resort you want/have booked is available under that discount :).

That's an awesome discount for that room type :thumbsup2. Congratulations to your parents on 40 years......I hope they have a magical anniversary trip :wizard:.

I ended up booking through travelocity.. With a 13% off travelocity discount code, rates were cheaper than booking through Disney even with the Disney 25% off moderates discount. and was able to easily link my travelocity reservation to my Disney profile

I ended up booking through travelocity.. With a 13% off travelocity discount code, rates were cheaper than booking through Disney even with the Disney 25% off moderates discount. and was able to easily link my travelocity reservation to my Disney profile

Did you buy tickets through travelocity, too, or room only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter