Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

I'm still on hold 28 minutes so far, sorta disappointed for only 20% discount doing my math I will only save around $200 on our trip at CBR
looks like everyone else is saving a lot of money!

BLT where I am booked isn't included and the only 2 bed villa I could get for my dates was OKW. I would save close to $6000 is I chose OKW over BLT, but I think I'll stick with my original reservation. See what DH says.

$6000??? Did you mean $600? That is a lot of money!

Good morning, everyone. Trying to catch up, but threads are moving sooo fast. If you have questions, keep asking until someone answers. I have a feeling a lot of questions will get lost this morning!:goodvibes

27 minutes of hold so far. Got the message of tech difficulties then thrown into the hold music. Right now its a small world after all.

I called right at 7. Got the tech issues then the hold music and waited about 25 minutes. We were booked for 1 night at the Poly- standard room Oct 1st and she was able to discount the room about $140. Thanks for everyones help!

So POR is showing only $50 less for my dates. Next best thing is BW....:confused: good savings there. Ack!

Yeah, according to the website POFQ is INCLUDED in the 20% but not POR, it's only 5%. This is flipped from every other RO discount for the past 1-2 years. So I'm thinking it's a mistake. But I booked online anyway. I booked POFQ online for $140 less than my AAA rate. I'm keeping my aaa reservation for a while to make sure they don't correct it or try not to honor my new ressie/rate.

Wow...I am thoroughly saddened by this. :confused3 A discount would have only saved us about $320 anyway, but as it has gone for the rest of our vacation, either by choice of dates or choice of resort - no discounts at all for us. I was really hopeful for a discount so we could add some other special extras onto our trip since it will be our last trip to WDW - like MVMCP or the CP dinner package, but with no discount those are a no-go for us. I could switch to ASMusic and get a discount, but my kids really have their heart set on AoA, and since it will be our first and last time at a Disney resort, I really want it to be special for them.

Congrats to all of you getting discounts though - I am glad for you! Just bummed for myself. :sad2:

So the dates weren't any different than the original leaked info. That leads me to wonder why a few TAs posted on Facebook yesterday that the dates were slightly off from the leaks. They weren't off at all. Why do they do things like that, which only cause some good folks in here to panic when they read it....

I think they like to stir the pot - I've noticed some of the participants might feel the need to be the first to spill and/or the one with the best info. Me, I'm just happy to get ANY info, and still very grateful to you and Dave!:thumbsup2

Didn't work out for us this time - our res was at POR during FD blackout, and the remaining availability was at places more $$ than we wanted to go this time since we are also taking our nieces, making a party of 6. But it was a fun ride!

Hope all got what you were shooting for! :hug:

I've been on hold for 30. Looks like POR is only giving 5% discount. :sad face:

seriously ive been on hold for 30mins and disney hung up on me! now im getting a busy signal

$6000??? Did you mean $600? That is a lot of money!

Good morning, everyone. Trying to catch up, but threads are moving solo fast. If you have questions, keep asking until someone answers. I have a feeling a lot of questions will get lost this morning!:goodvibes

My question is should I be on the phone or should I just book online since I have an existing reservation? I'm not sure what the advantage is? Not paying the increased ticket price maybe? Any thoughts to enlighten this wait would be great!
Grace

My question is should I be on the phone or should I just book online since I have an existing reservation? I'm not sure what the advantage is? Not paying the increased ticket price maybe? Any thoughts to enlighten this wait would be great!
Grace

I'm wondering the same thing....??

Grace

If you want the money you've already paid down to be transferred from your current reservation ro the new reservation then call.

To book online you'll have to make a new reservation and cancel the old. If you can deal with having a delay in getting a refund on your first down payment, while also paying the 2nd reservation down payment today, then book online.

Sister just got through...no FD available at POR so went for room only at AoA suite for 6 nights and came out to a $70 savings?! On hold for a supervisor now....geese...that can't be right? Nice Disney:(

Sister just got through...no FD available at POR so went for room only at AoA suite for 6 nights and came out to a $70 savings?! On hold for a supervisor now....geese...that can't be right? Nice Disney:(

yeah I posted earlier....based on the online rates, they've switched POR & POFQ, POR is only 5% RO discount, but POFQ is 20%. I'm not sure if it's a mistake. I'm hopping not cause DH only wants to stay at POFQ. Please let me know what the supervisor says.

Connected with a CM after redialing 100 times only on hold 3 minutes. She is having trouble pulling up reservation though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter