Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

The Contemporary Resort is not listed as included in the 30% off room rate. I did the math & the rates given with the discount are 20% off. So it is discounted, just not as much! :confused3

Editing to add: Just wanted to provide the rates I am seeing for the night of December 1 at the Contemporary Resort:

Garden Wing - Garden View: Rack Rate: $469.12
Garden Wing - Garden View: Discounted: $375.31 (20% off)

Tower - Bay Lake View: Rack Rate: $551.25
Tower - Bay Lake View: Discounted: $441.00 (20% off)

Not as sweet as 30%, but better than nothing!

OH SORRY SORRY SORRY! You are right. I forgot I had AAA rate before this so yes, 20%, but still better than AAA! :-)

I'm really frustrated - I'm in the UK and Disney automatically redirects you to the UK website where there are no offers at all : (

Is there anyway around this does anyone know?

No need to be sorry! And that's great that you were able to get a discount on the room you wanted! :woohoo:

Yes! Any little bit helps! And, we got free dining at the Beach Club garden view club level for the first half of our split stay! It was worth staying up an extra 3 hours tonight for! :)

The Contemporary Resort is not listed as included in the 30% off room rate. I did the math & the rates given with the discount are 20% off. So it is discounted, just not as much! :confused3

Editing to add: Just wanted to provide the rates I am seeing for the night of December 1 at the Contemporary Resort:

Garden Wing - Garden View: Rack Rate: $469.12
Garden Wing - Garden View: Discounted: $375.31 (20% off)

Tower - Bay Lake View: Rack Rate: $551.25
Tower - Bay Lake View: Discounted: $441.00 (20% off)

Not as sweet as 30%, but better than nothing!

If the resort you want isn't listed in the offer, still look it up & do the math comparison with the rack rate; it may be discounted, just not as much as the ones on the list.

By the way... there sure aren't many room types (or rooms at all) on some nights with this offer, are there. Lots of nights here and there with no discount availability at all, & I started looking up rates at 12:15am!

It makes me wonder if there will be much left at all for Annual Passholder discounting (I'm an AP holder too). Some rooms that are always backup plans for us, always available, in case our first choice sells out... are not available on some nights with this General Public offer.

It is the same for Beach Club too-20%.

Beach Club Resort is 20% off. Based on the night of December 1:

Garden View, Rack Rate: $441
Garden View, Discounted: $352.81 (20% off)

Boardwalk Inn and Yacht Club are both 30% off. I've never seen them divide those three resorts up into different discount level categories before. I suppose it makes sense though, because of Stormalong Bay, Beaches & Cream, & the closeness of BC to the International Gateway!

If I have an existing reservation that I've already started to pay off, can I change to a discounted room online and apply that money to the new reservation? Or would I need to do this over the phone?

What is going on on December 4-5-6-7? Anybody know? Combinations of a few or all of those dates are sold out at some of the Deluxe resorts. The only thing I am aware of is the WDW Today Reunion 2013 event. Perhaps rooms have been blocked for that, so availability for discounting is less? Or maybe it's a convention. :confused3

It's saying booking isn't available right now when I try to look up any room rates, discounted or otherwise. That can't be good. :guilty:

Oh I wish my TA could call right now. I feel so helpless watching people book. Come on 6:00 am!!! I just sent her a text. She probably thinks I'm crazy;)

What is going on on December 4-5-6-7? Anybody know? Combinations of a few or all of those dates are sold out at some of the Deluxe resorts. The only thing I am aware of is the WDW Today Reunion 2013 event. Perhaps rooms have been blocked for that, so availability for discounting is less? Or maybe it's a convention. :confused3

I'm having the same problem with those dates at POFQ. I think Pop warner starts on the 7th so maybe families are just showing up a few days early, the parade filming at MK is also that weekend so that might be making it busier also.

Website wasn't letting me complete payment. Then I got a new message when I checked my cart that said my tickets and dining had been removed because they are not available with this offer. New to the room discounts; is this the way it works? I need tickets and dining, too!

I was just able to book Yacht Club garden view at 30% off. Standard rooms are all gone already. We'll be there Oct 18-20, for two nights, before we start a previously-booked stay at AKL on the 20th.

I was hoping for Beach Club, but the only thing left there were water view rooms which were much more expensive, especially at 20% off instead of 30%. So, just keeping my fingers crossed I like YC. :goodvibes

Good luck to everyone else trying to get discounts, and thanks for the info! You helped me convince DH he really wanted to stay at BC or YC rather than the Hilton. ;)

Glad everyone is able to book already. I didn't have the level of detail for the room discounts that I had for free dining, but I tried to offer as much as I could.

Three points to note:

1. POR was indeed excluded...(weird huh?).

2. AOA suites are available for limited dates. (The thing is probably all booked up anyway)

3. There are three extra days (Nov 23-25) sprinkled in for deluxe and deluxe villas. That may help a few of you staying during those dates.

So how'd you guys do? Did you get what you needed?

My TA is going to hate me but we booked BWI CL and I emailed my TA to cancel my Std Poly Res.

We were too afraid the CL room for our dates would sell out as there were no Poly GV CL available for our dates. I considered WL CL briefly as it was even cheaper than our Poly Std Room but We do love BWI and since we are going during F&W makes more sense

:banana:

I was just able to book Yacht Club garden view at 30% off. Standard rooms are all gone already. We'll be there Oct 18-20, for two nights, before we start a previously-booked stay at AKL on the 20th.

I was hoping for Beach Club, but the only thing left there were water view rooms which were much more expensive, especially at 20% off instead of 30%. So, just keeping my fingers crossed I like YC. :goodvibes

Good luck to everyone else trying to get discounts, and thanks for the info! You helped me convince DH he really wanted to stay at BC or YC rather than the Hilton. ;)

I think the YC should be an easy sell! Congrates. I woke Bob up to ask him what he wanted to do, keep the Poly or do WL CL or BWI CL he said BWI which I knew he would.

Any chances of Disney opening up RO availability for DV members? Wishful thinking... Poly Rack rate available but not for discounted rate during 10/19 to 10/27

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter