Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

Still can't make a booking - others still having the same issue? I can get as far as pressing "Purchase" but that is it - an error every time...

Still can't make a booking - others still having the same issue? I can get as far as pressing "Purchase" but that is it - an error every time...

I had no problem, maybe try changeing browsers? I used Safari

Sounds like availability is tight all around....hope you guys are able to get what you want.

Sounds like availability is tight all around....hope you guys are able to get what you want.

I was surprised there were no Std Poly CL for my dates, After seeing that I was afraid to wait to contact my TA and maybe lose out at one of my other preferred resorts.

So the dates weren't any different than the original leaked info. That leads me to wonder why a few TAs posted on Facebook yesterday that the dates were slightly off from the leaks. They weren't off at all. Why do they do things like that, which only cause some good folks in here to panic when they read it....

I'm a little disappointed. We are going 'Jersey Week' and staying at AoA FS. We are blacked out because of both of them. :( It hurts to be so close yet so far.
Good luck to the rest of you!

I can't do anything until the phone lines open up. I am already booked from Nov. 29th until Dec. 5th. Looks like I will have to book one night room only at full price and then the remainder at the room only discount.If I am able to do this will Disney be able to just apply my money paid or will they need to cancel my entire package, credit my cards I used and then recharge the new package? I hope not, the risk of them making a mistake may not be worth it for me.

**Bummer** I went online just to look and not a single resort has cl available except AKL. Perhaps a theme park view of MK at the Poly or CR. Love cl though.

Can't believe POR was excluded! All room types except standard view are available on my dates (under regular rack rate booking) so it would appear they have plenty of vacancies. :confused3 I tried price-checking a few deluxes I have been interested in, and none had availability for my dates.

Oh well... It's been fun dreamin'! POR here we come, discount or not!

Congrats to all who got a great deal!

I am shocked that Riverside is excluded and POFQ is included. What a curveball they have thrown there! LOL

I may switch to Wilderness Lodge Courtyard View since it is only a little more than what I am paying now at POR RGR. I may not ever be able to stay deluxe for that price again!

I can't do anything until the phone lines open up. I am already booked from Nov. 29th until Dec. 5th. Looks like I will have to book one night room only at full price and then the remainder at the room only discount.If I am able to do this will Disney be able to just apply my money paid or will they need to cancel my entire package, credit my cards I used and then recharge the new package? I hope not, the risk of them making a mistake may not be worth it for me.

**Bummer** I went online just to look and not a single resort has cl available except AKL. Perhaps a theme park view of MK at the Poly or CR. Love cl though.

Maybe CL will open up for your dates as people start resort shifting. Sending :wizard: some pixie dust!

POR on my dates (Oct 5-12) now has very limited availability online with discounted rates. Unfortunately our category, Preferred, has none and switching to just a Garden view barely save us $100. Not worth it in my opinion. May still call to see if anything frees up.

POR on my dates (Oct 5-12) now has very limited availability online with discounted rates. Unfortunately our category, Preferred, has none and switching to just a Garden view barely save us $100. Not worth it in my opinion. May still call to see if anything frees up.

We will be in POR Preferred Oct 5-13. In the same boat! I think I will call after work today just to check, because it's worth a shot. Like you, I'm not giving up my Preferred room! :)

Maybe CL will open up for your dates as people start resort shifting. Sending :wizard: some pixie dust!

Hopefully in the next 15 minutes. :lmao: In case they don't I have to make a very quick decision: Do I stay with the WL drop down to courtyard view and save a whole lot of money or do I go with the CR (bayview), Poly (thempark view) or the GF (lagoon view) all being less than I already have paid. I'd do the Poly but I hate the thought of getting a room without a balcony. :confused3

Hopefully in the next 15 minutes. :lmao: In case they don't I have to make a very quick decision: Do I stay with the WL drop down to courtyard view and save a whole lot of money or do I go with the CR (bayview), Poly (thempark view) or the GF (lagoon view) all being less than I already have paid. I'd do the Poly but I hate the thought of getting a room without a balcony. :confused3

loved Poly with theme park view! Check out my signature for our 2009 stay - third floor with balcony and a short walk to the TTC. Great view. A little walk to the main building, but didn't think it was a big deal. We've also done GF with theme park view - of course it was very nice. But I think I'd pick the Poly room we had over the GF room. Can't go wrong either way. Haven't stayed at WL or CR, so can't compare.

I'm not liking what I'm seeing. It looks like getting up early and coming in to work early may have been for naught. There is almost no availability for Dec 3-7 at the deluxe level (garden suite at Boardwalk and a bit at Boardwalk Villas). I even checked on most of the villas. There seems to be very few rooms that have been discounted. Maybe more rooms will be released.... for the discount (fingers, toes and everything else crossed). If not I guess that I will be waiting for an AP discount.

Come on people, someone please cancel your POFQ reservations in December so I can get a discount. :rotfl2:

I can't believe I'm up at 4am just to see if someone hopefully cancels and availability opens up.

Found it! Ok...so this is weird...put in dates and the total with dining is $1,000 more than the current package I booked for my friend at AoA suite??

What can me more frustrating than WDW websites and phone centers... What do you all think I have just encountered when attempting to call.

We're sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. UGGGGHHHHHHH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter