OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

Planning on booking Pop Nov. 11 - 16. Keep putting it off hoping for a discount to be announced. However, I will be booking before my 180 day mark rolls around - discount or not. Hoping for a Nov. 12 MVMCP

noob here. taking the family for the first time from nov-3-13 staying at the pop century. we can't wait. and I love each and every post suggesting no wait times in early november.

it's officially official :)

we're staying at BCV from 11/13 - 11/20! i really want to go right now..and keep thinking about borrowing points from next year to go now...but that would be silly since i want to go next year too :)

Getting serious about this November trip now. We got our dates, we started picking restaurants, we're 95% sure we got our hotel picked...

We just need to do the minor aspect of booking everything now :rolleyes1

We will be at BLT from 11/13-11/20! Can't wait!:cloud9:

November 18-22 Coronado Springs for a work convention. Still have tickets to the parks and a meal expense budget! :cool1:

Woo-hoo! Our park hours are up! Looks like we'll be able to his evening EMH at every park but MK, and one day of morning EMH there. Oddly, on the other day (Tuesday 11/9) not only are there no EMH, but the park is closing at 6:30 and the "semi-official" list of MVMCP days that's been posted on another part of the board does not show this as a party day. There is a party on the morning EMH day, which is cool to catch an extra-long MK day, but DD's birthday is the ninth so I was hoping to catch either EMH or MVMCP. Hopefully the "semi-official" dates will turn out to be wrong, and we can catch a party that day. Otherwise, the super-early close seems odd to me.

ETA: In the MNSSHP/MVMCP thread, they're saying there may be a private event on the ninth. Bummer.

My husband and I are going for our five year wedding anniversary - November 5th - 15th! Long trip and we CAN'T WAIT!!! We will be staying at Saratoga Springs with (hopefully) a Downtown Disney view. We are very happy DVC members and feel that Disney World is our TRUE happy place!

Just booked are flights for Nov 2010. Venice Italy to MCO with BA.

Four nights at OKW in a grand villa and three weeks in a five bedroom villa at WH.

I am military so I tend to take my vacations in large chunks.

My daughter is already choosing ADR's!!

Wilderness Lodge Nov 27 to Dec. 2nd . . . . . so I posted in both the Nov and Dec. thread.

Can't wait to go to take my 2 year old son for the first time and my 6 year old daughter for the first time that she can actually remember. She enjoyed it when she was 2, but does not remember anything besides the videos we show her. She is over the moon and I am not sure she can hold out until November. She had me go through all the full ride videos on Youtube last night and wants to go on everything. She is tall enough and acting brave now, but we'll just see how she is when we get to the entraces for Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Tower of Terror, and Everest :). My wife may be spending some time in the shops with the little one if my daughter ends up being into all the thrill rides.

Ok, this is my first time posting but I love reading everything and trying to learn what I need to know. I think we've decided on Nov.13-20 staying at the Poly - is it important to book 180 days out? I should get on that I guess. I can't wait. I have been to Disney twice, but it was in 1983 and 1986, so I think things have changed somewhat. This will be the first visit for my husband and two children (ages 6 and 4) and I'm soooooooo excited!:cheer2:

Ok, this is my first time posting but I love reading everything and trying to learn what I need to know. I think we've decided on Nov.13-20 staying at the Poly - is it important to book 180 days out? I should get on that I guess. I can't wait. I have been to Disney twice, but it was in 1983 and 1986, so I think things have changed somewhat. This will be the first visit for my husband and two children (ages 6 and 4) and I'm soooooooo excited!:cheer2:

:welcome: to the DIS!!

The week of November you want to visit isn't very crowded, but you want to go ahead and book as soon as your dates are firm- you can book Disney hotels up to a year of more in advance. You will be able to book dining at the 180 day mark- any character meals or popular dining spots fill up quickly, so go ahead and book as soon as your 180 day window comes up.

If you haven't been back since 1986, there is LOTS of new stuff to experience (Disney's Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, for starters)! Have a wonderful time- you will also get to see WDW decked out in a lot of its holiday decorations. Try to catch the last weekend of the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot- it is really great.

Just finding the DIS and taking advantage of all the great information on here is a wonderful start. By the time November rolls around, you will be fully prepared for your Disney vacation. :wizard:

Thank you for the welcome. I know that there are tons of new things to see since last I visited so that is one of the reasons I'm just as excited as my 6 year old to get there! How cool that the lights will be up..and the Food & Wine would be great. Ok - I'm going to get booking. Woohooo!!!!

Thank you for the welcome. I know that there are tons of new things to see since last I visited so that is one of the reasons I'm just as excited as my 6 year old to get there! How cool that the lights will be up..and the Food & Wine would be great. Ok - I'm going to get booking. Woohooo!!!!

Welcome to Dis Boards.....Just wanted to let you know we have another November thread with tons of info for all of us going in November

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2437141

We are finally going back after 3 years. YIPPEE:banana: We are planning on Nov 10-16 at Pop. I can't wait to finalize everything. This trip will just be me and the kids as DH would rather go hunting.:confused3 Oh well better get planning.

I hate to say it..but...remove us from the November list..we cancelled that trip...but that's ok! we booked free dining instead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter