OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

DD and I are going to do a mom/daughter trip in November- we're thinking 11/10- 11/14. She has the 11th off school, so she will only miss a few days.

We have just started planning, but are looking to use some of DH's accumulated hotel points for a free room. We are doing a budget trip, so probably won't do any TS meals. We are looking forward to seeing the Osborne Lights, the holiday decorations all over WDW, and the Castle all lit up for Christmas.

I plan to be there for The National Arc convention! It will be held at the Hilton at Walt Disney World.
WOOHOO!!!!
See you there.
Tabitha :goodvibes

We're in for November. Just booked the plane tickets yesterday. We'll be there from Nov. 20-27. Lots of planning to do.

Southwest has just extended their flight schedule out to October 30 (its been mid-August for quite a while), but I guess I've got to wait a while longer for November flights.

YAY!

This is my 15th trip, and DH's 5th! We have been going nearly every year since our wedding at Disney's Boardwalk in March 2007. DH has never experience the "holiday side" of Disney World, so we are really pumped! :wizard:

We are renting points and staying at BLT. I am starting the excel spreadsheet :goodvibes and trying to determine where we are going to dine. We are using the DDP. One thing is for sure, Le Cellier will make the cut!

MVMCP here we come! :cool1:

Jersey week here we come!! Nov. 2-7th. VWL

We just came back from a quicky for 3 nights last week at the VWL.

Finally after bouncing dates like a ping pong ball we are set on 11/10-17 at the Poly! :banana:

I am looking forward the being able to catch the end of F&W and the start of the holiday decorations! :santa:

We are going Nov. 19 - 24 staying at Pop. I'm really hoping we get to see the holiday lights.

Getting Married Nov 10 At Wedding Pavilion Staying Nov 6 - Nov 22 between POR and GF. Im so excited

LyndenP - Congratulations on your pending nuptuals! Our anniversary is November 11th and we'll be staying at the BWV 11/7 - 11/13.

WAHkoMom We allllmost went for the 11th, but ultimately we chose the 10th. I cannot wait, its way to far away.

WAHkoMom We allllmost went for the 11th, but ultimately we chose the 10th. I cannot wait, its way to far away.

If you would have stayed with the 11th your first wedding anniversary would have ben 11/11/11 :thumbsup2

Congratulations on your wedding...I may have to "stalk" on over to the Wedding Chapel to check things out ;)

Trust me, the time will fly by. Happy Planning :wizard:

I am planning a trip with my 3 kids in November and I am soooo excited. We are waiting for the MVMCP dates.

We are going to be there at the same time again! Even staying at different resorts we may have to find time to say hello considering we spent a week as neighbors last fall :lmao:

WAKhoMom - We share the same anniversary! We'll be there for our 10th anniversary & our son's 7th birthday this November. We almost thought he would be born on our anniversary :goodvibes

Also, Southwest should post thru January-ish around June 9 or so. Check the travel tips section on their website.

Originally Posted by LyndenP

If you would have stayed with the 11th uoir first wedding anniversary would have ben 11/11/11

11/11/11 wil be our 11th wedding anniversary :yay:

Posted dates earlier in thread, but see you all November 9-17 or 18 at AKV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter