OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

Got to add my own "Woo Hoo!!!"" 3 more days till we leave!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

Can't wait to see some of you in the parks! I'll be looking for those LGMH!!;)

My ticker says 4 more days... but 4 days will be Saturday, the day we leave, not Sunday the day we arrive! :confused3

I've got my lime green Mickey turkey crafts. I'll take a pic and then post.... here they are..

The top rectangle one is in a 3 1/2 x5 magnetic lucite frame.. that's for the door. The one with the eyelet, its gonna go on a ring on my purse.

73927_458738642893_674127893_5613959_4853442_n.jpg

The bummer is......just got back! But it was AWESOME....enjoy the warm weather and Holiday Decorations! We loved it!!

My ticker says 4 more days... but 4 days will be Saturday, the day we leave, not Sunday the day we arrive! :confused3

I've got my lime green Mickey turkey crafts. I'll take a pic and then post.... here they are..

The top rectangle one is in a 3 1/2 x5 magnetic lucite frame.. that's for the door. The one with the eyelet, its gonna go on a ring on my purse.

73927_458738642893_674127893_5613959_4853442_n.jpg

Love them! I hope my turkey Mickeys can meet your turkey Mickeys in Disney!We leave in exactly 12 hours!!

Well we're back :guilty: .... didn't spot any LGMH's this time (mine fell off after day 2 or 3 so I was out of the game!) but I did spot and meet Corey and Julie Martin from the DisPodcast and fellow Diser Skip Potter ("Justin Jett")! One of the highlights of my week!

we leave today after my son gets home from school.

but between then and now is lots to do including having a parent-teacher conference. Fortunately, it was called by me so I am leading the discussion and am not walking into it blind. But I am still worried about it because of what I have to bring up. I was awake for two hours in the middle of the night thinking about it and of course thinking about packing and getting to Disney.

I am so looking forward to getting to Disney and enjoying my time in my favorite place. Just have to get this weight off my mind first. Hopefully I can get some sleep in the car later.

Have to think happy thoughts - I'll be in the Magic Kingdom tomorrow. :love:

To everyone leaving soon - Have a GREAT trip!:lovestruc

To everyone that just got back - can't wait to read your trip reports!:banana:

And now for Me - 9 DAYS!!!:cheer2:

I will spend my weekend doing laundry, finalizing my packing lists, buying all the last minute stuff, cleaning the entire house and grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner!

I have to work Monday & Tuesday and will spend all day Wednesday cooking!
I will pack on Friday and spend the day Saturday second guessing everything I packed!

9 DAYS!!! I gonna be sooooo busy!!:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter