OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

Just booked our grand gathering for 11/12-20!:cool1:

We're excited about F&W and catching some of the Christmas festivities!:santa:

Just booked our grand gathering for 11/12-20!:cool1:

We're excited about F&W and catching some of the Christmas festivities!:santa:

Hey, we're gonna be at POFQ Nov 13-23 (tentatively). It's my mom's favorite resort (because of the beignets).

We're celebrating my (hopefully) safe return from volunteering for a year in Liberia. I'm looking forward to pavement and edible food, but we hope to go to both F&W and MVMCP for the first time.

Thanks to these boards, we're planning a lot of other firsts as well :goodvibes

I have a couple questions about MVMCP for those who might know. Firstly, about when might we have dates? When we settled on the November dates, I knew I was giving up MNSSHP in order to be there for DD's actual birthday. I realized today though that if the dates correspond to the equivalent weeks from last year, then we'll catch both the last week of F&W (confirmed already) AND the first week of MCMCP!

Assuming we do catch it, I know it is an extra ticket. We're not doing park hoppers, so does that mean we could do another park that day, then go to MK for the CP? Or do I have to make that a MK day? I plan to have two full days for MK.

We are taking a short DVC trip for our baby's first birthday! Nov 21, 22, 23, 24!

We'll be at Jambo House!

lizzyb5280 - I have a couple questions about MVMCP for those who might know. Firstly, about when might we have dates?

I believe the dates will come out in May.

Sorry, but I don't know the answer to your hopper question. You might try asking on another thread geared toward that topic or maybe check allears.net on their MVMCP page????

Have fun planning!

I have a couple questions about MVMCP for those who might know. Firstly, about when might we have dates? When we settled on the November dates, I knew I was giving up MNSSHP in order to be there for DD's actual birthday. I realized today though that if the dates correspond to the equivalent weeks from last year, then we'll catch both the last week of F&W (confirmed already) AND the first week of MCMCP!

Assuming we do catch it, I know it is an extra ticket. We're not doing park hoppers, so does that mean we could do another park that day, then go to MK for the CP? Or do I have to make that a MK day? I plan to have two full days for MK.

You do not have to go to MK that day if you do not have PH. You can get into MK at, I think 4, with your party ticket.

We are all booked at POFQ Nov 12-21. It will be our daughter's 3rd B-Day while we are there, and if all goes well, we will have a 14 week old DS with us for his first trip!

Staying in a cabin at Fort Wilderness with my faimly of six. Me, hubby, our 2 daughters (14, 8) and our 2 sons (12, 9.) We were just there in January but I still can't wait for November to roll around, hehe.:yay:

We'll be staying at Pop from 11/30 - 12/8

This will be our 2nd trip with the kids, and I cannot wait!!! We'll be doing the MVMCP on 12/7 (providing there is one)!! I loove Christmas and chose these dates just so we could see the World decorated!!

We are very close to booking for Thanksgiving week. This will be my first trip booking at WDW resort, as we use to live in Orlando and went to Disney free almost weekly! (It is killing me to pay for this! LOL!)

We are going to be budget travel as much as possible, as we have a big family cruise planned already and booked for June of 2011.

I just keep waiting to book because I feel extremely overwhelmed. What are the "pins" I keep reading about? I am reading as much as possible on these boards, but even this information gets overwhelming! :confused3

Any help would be appreciated.

We are planning to stay the second week of November. Waiting on flights to come out and a hopefully a pin! :cool1:

I can't wait for the MVMCP dates to come out.........I need to book my DVC room for Nov. 11 or so and I hope they will start this early again like last year.

I can't wait for the MVMCP dates to come out.........I need to book my DVC room for Nov. 11 or so and I hope they will start this early again like last year.

I will be there as well at that time specifically for the party and the Lights at DHS. :worship: I am hoping they are up and running by then as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter