**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

My goodness, I LOVE Friday afternoons! Crazy week at home and at work!! Thanks to your kind words about DH's cousin. I'm so glad we'll be at the world in a few weeks to help him have a little fun this Christmas. To everyone leaving soon, have a wonderful, magical, pixie-dust filled time and SAFE travels to you!!!!!! :hippie:

Well, I had to get a filling this morning. I mentioned to my dentist that we're going to Disney World next week. He replied that he is, too! So maybe I'll see him in the world.

Is this the right thread to post our ADR's?? I am such a procrastinator its not funny. Anyway, I had been stalking the dining reservation system trying to get Chef Mickey for my daughter and finally got it.. SO...

we will be doing a birthday dinner at Hollywood & Vine on 12/14 @ 6:30pm and Chef Mickey on Saturday 12/18 at 11:10am.

I tried to do online check in and it won't work. Grrr. Frustrated! I want to get the ball rolling!

Me too... I am not having any luck and have been trying since yesterday. Maybe I will be able to stay awake tonight and try just around midnight...

Just thinking this time next Friday I will be walking around Epcot! My favorite park in the World. :lovestruc:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I am so excited :yay:, No, DH hsan't found a job, but with the overtime my wonderful boss is allowing me to work, my regular salary, and DH's unemployment, we can pull off an extremely scaled down trip. Thank goodness fro an extra week in December :woohoo:

I will cancel all of our ADR's, except HOB, because I have a $25 gift certificate to use there, we will stay off site (heaven forbid) for the first night, and eat only CS meals, which is what we usually do on shorter trips. I have scaled us back to 3 nights instead of 5, but we will get still get 3.5 days. The Military Discount has saved us on tickets and the 2 nights at Pop, as well as a huge discount on the off-site hotel, because DH will have his ID back either next week, or the following week. We will drive down over night on Dec 22 and be at probably DHS for rope drop on Dec 23

I finally feel like celebrating Christmas again :santa: We leave in 19 days

Suzanne

Wow, that pixie dust really worked!:woohoo: Glad you can make it. I know what it's like to do a scaled down trip. The only reason we're doing the 5 days is for the free dining. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do in order to get what you want! :goodvibes

I am having issues with my family, mostly 2 siblings, and they are actually making me feel somewhat guilty for going on this trip and they don't even know I'm going. I'm sure I'll hear about it when I get back. I'm figuring the guilt will only last until I cross the Fla state line!:rolleyes1

In the mean time, I'm gonna do the single digit dance!!!:banana::banana::dance3::dance3::banana: :banana:

Is this the right thread to post our ADR's?? I am such a procrastinator its not funny. Anyway, I had been stalking the dining reservation system trying to get Chef Mickey for my daughter and finally got it.. SO...

we will be doing a birthday dinner at Hollywood & Vine on 12/14 @ 6:30pm and Chef Mickey on Saturday 12/18 at 11:10am.
Is the 14th her birthday? It's mine, too! Which one is it for her? (Of course, my birthday dinner's at Victoria & Albert!)

Me too... I am not having any luck and have been trying since yesterday. Maybe I will be able to stay awake tonight and try just around midnight...

Just thinking this time next Friday I will be walking around Epcot! My favorite park in the World. :lovestruc:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I tried at midnight when it was my time but it wouldn't work. Did it at 7:30 am the next morning with no problem. Only 6 Days until I'm at MK at MVMCP!:santa:

Wow, that pixie dust really worked!:woohoo: Glad you can make it. I know what it's like to do a scaled down trip. The only reason we're doing the 5 days is for the free dining. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do in order to get what you want! :goodvibes

I am having issues with my family, mostly 2 siblings, and they are actually making me feel somewhat guilty for going on this trip and they don't even know I'm going. I'm sure I'll hear about it when I get back. I'm figuring the guilt will only last until I cross the Fla state line!:rolleyes1

In the mean time, I'm gonna do the single digit dance!!!:banana::banana::dance3::dance3::banana: :banana:

Keep the pixie dust coming, I don't need anymore bad luck.

Well, my mom passed away 2 years ago and I am just not ready to be home on Christmas Day, so I was determined to go somewhere, and this is our favorite place and it was hers too. I kinda felt something pulling and nagging at me to get back there. I feel more at peace since coming to this decision.

I have no siblings, no parents, and no grandparents and I am certainly not going to answer to my in-laws. I just dare them to say something to me about the choices I make, I am sure DH would tell me if they said anything to him. I work so I can go buy purses and so I can go to WDW ;)

Oh, and I my boss said I could have the whole week of Christmas off :yay: that means I can pack and get things together without rushing, which I usually do up until the minute we leave. I won't know how to act to actually have real whole week to relax and enjoy myself

Suzanne

Is the 14th her birthday? It's mine, too! Which one is it for her? (Of course, my birthday dinner's at Victoria & Albert!)

oooh, that sounds nice!! No, her birthday is actually a few days before, but we are celebrating all week long. :) She will be the big 05! :woohoo:

No body scans there yet! Just called and asked

Yeah you definatly don't want to get to AC too early we learned the hard way. With DH's insulin and needles we were nervous so we got there at like 3:45 for our 6 am flight. Security didn't open until after 4. So much for all the info on the website saying be there 2-3 hours before your flight LOL. Security was a breeze though! We probably don't live far from one another. I am in Cape May co. Enjoy your trip!

Watching unwrapped, Disney Delights on Food Network, cannot wait to try some yummy delights! Anyone else watching?

Yeah you definatly don't want to get to AC too early we learned the hard way. With DH's insulin and needles we were nervous so we got there at like 3:45 for our 6 am flight. Security didn't open until after 4. So much for all the info on the website saying be there 2-3 hours before your flight LOL. Security was a breeze though! We probably don't live far from one another. I am in Cape May co. Enjoy your trip!

I am in Atlantic :) 3 mins from the airport.. love meeting people on here that are so close!! :)

:woohoo: finally into the teens, i can almost taste one of these
SDC10436.jpg
mmmmmm :woohoo:

YUM! :goodvibes i can almost taste it as well.

oooh, that sounds nice!! No, her birthday is actually a few days before, but we are celebrating all week long. :) She will be the big 05! :woohoo:
I'm just a few (cough, cough) years older than that! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter