**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

At this time 1 week from today I will be on a plane somewhere over the US on my way to my Happy Place! :yay::yay:

Wwere here and its freezing! And every day we have encountered some issue with systems being down. But off to the parks we go! And were excited!

Well I have decided I am most likely going to have to wait to do the old fashioned way of checking in! Have tried for several days and several times to do online checkin with no luck. Oh well as long as I am at disney and on vacation it really doesn't matter how I get checked in. I have called and made requests for grandson's birthday etc..

Hope everyone currently at the most magical place on earth is having a perfect holiday/December experience. Oh it is looking like the week we will be there will be good weather wise! I am hoping with fingers crossed!!!

Here in Indiana its snowing and been cold all week. I hope it warms up there in the next 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to some better weather, although even 50 is better than here. ;)

I have been so crazy I haven't even thought about packing until today, I really have to get on the ball!:eek:

Wwere here and its freezing! And every day we have encountered some issue with systems being down. But off to the parks we go! And were excited!

Have fun, Meagan! Sorry it's chilly! Guess I'm packing woolies! :goodvibes

6 days!!!

We woke up yesterday to a bunch of snow here in Northeast Ohio and it snowed all day yesterday and will probably snow every day until we leave. The high yesterday was 26! Any Disney weather is better than that even if it is in the 50s!

Just got my resort arrival email from disney! I still need to figure out what we are packing!

Oh my gosh! We leave in a week! One week! There is so much to do. Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so excited!

Has everyone read about these issues with the new system? There's a whole thread about it on the theme parks board. I'm totally freaking out about it! :scared1: People's reservations have been completely missing and they've spent hours in line getting new key cards issued. One person's dining credits reset on their last day of their trip!

Has everyone read about these issues with the new system? There's a whole thread about it on the theme parks board. I'm totally freaking out about it! :scared1: People's reservations have been completely missing and they've spent hours in line getting new key cards issued. One person's dining credits reset on their last day of their trip!

I have read about those. I am concerned but I figure why worry about something I have no control over. I have everything (adr conf#, ressie info, etc) printed out and in my tripit app just in case. I hope all the kinks are worked out in the next week. If not, we'll deal with it then.

Just stalked (I mean checked) the forecast, and it is only supposed to have a high of 61 on our arrival day. No matter, I am fairly certain they won't have the 8 inches of snow we got yesterday. Or the negative temperatures we're supposed to have while we're there!

My DS is so excited for Disney. He is more excited about Disney than our new snow, which is something when you consider he has been nagging me about going x-crossing skiing and sledding and all that other stuff!

I haven't heard about it. Guess I'll go read about. I will not stand in line for hours when our trip is only short enough.

You think Disney would get their act together with these systems. Its not like they don't have the money to have one of the best systems.

Yikes! I'm going to have to start reading up on that. I will be printing our emails and confirmations just in case!

This time next week I will be :car: to Sarasota for one night and heading to CSR first thing Sunday morning to get my KTTW!:yay:

It's now snowing here in N.C.!!!:love: I know you Northerners really don't care!:rotfl2:

It's now snowing here in N.C.!!!:love: I know you Northerners really don't care!:rotfl2:
It hasn't started here yet, but I heard the Triangle should get some late this afternoon. Can't wait!

I found my MVMCP tickets (yay!) and will be busy running around until we leave on Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter