**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

This time tomorrow we'll be checking in to the Yacht Club. Can't wait! Whatever the weather at Disney it'll be better than here.

I'm going to call today to verify the reservations that won't come up online. For some reason the CPP's, CRT and our Wishes Dessert Party won't come up, but last time they wouldn't come up and they still were able to find them when I called. I will call one more time to make sure, lol.

We arrived this morning. Spent a nice day at Epcot. Temp reached at least 70. The whole family wore short sleeves all day. After the sun went down it felt a little chilly, but nothing like back home today.

Has everyone read about these issues with the new system? There's a whole thread about it on the theme parks board. I'm totally freaking out about it! :scared1: People's reservations have been completely missing and they've spent hours in line getting new key cards issued. One person's dining credits reset on their last day of their trip!

:scared1: where is this thread?

I'm going to call today to verify the reservations that won't come up online. For some reason the CPP's, CRT and our Wishes Dessert Party won't come up, but last time they wouldn't come up and they still were able to find them when I called. I will call one more time to make sure, lol.

I couldn't get my Wishes Dessert party to come up either until I realized that when I made reservations online I used my cell phone number, but when I called and reserved party, I used home number. Using home number and reservation number I was able to find my reservation with no problem.

Long crazy day! I've got a room full of 3rd grade boys (still awake) for DS's birthday. Now if I can just survive the party tomorrow, it's all downhill from there. Mickey here we come!!!

It snowed like crazy here in NC today. We only get 1 or 2 snows a year, so it is a HUGE deal. The kids are extra crazy tonight! :upsidedow Great planning on that sleepover...:rolleyes1

We're supposed to get 10-20 (yes 20!) inches of snow here in Northeast Ohio by Tuesday night. And we live in the snow belt so I'm sure we'll get the higher end. Next Friday cannot come fast enough! It'll be nice to get out of this crappy weather!!

We're supposed to get 10-20 (yes 20!) inches of snow here in Northeast Ohio by Tuesday night. And we live in the snow belt so I'm sure we'll get the higher end. Next Friday cannot come fast enough! It'll be nice to get out of this crappy weather!!

10 years ago we had a storm that dumped 30 inches on us. Work was closed for 2 weeks! :lmao: I can't imagine getting that much snow all the time. :eek:

10 years ago we had a storm that dumped 30 inches on us. Work was closed for 2 weeks! :lmao: I can't imagine getting that much snow all the time. :eek:

You guys shut down when there is a couple inches ;) All my friends that went/go to college in NC and SC used to laugh when everything would shut down and people would be outside sledding in an inch of snow.

Yeah we get completely killed with snow. We have to dig a path for the dog because we usually have 3 feet of snow all winter. :scared1: AWD is definitely need for the winter!

Well I took precautionary meauses and put my hotel reservation number and all the ADR reservation numbers all down in one area and am printing it off. I'm going to have it in hand just in case systems are wacky when we get there.

Well I took precautionary meauses and put my hotel reservation number and all the ADR reservation numbers all down in one area and am printing it off. I'm going to have it in hand just in case systems are wacky when we get there.

I just finished reading the entire thread with the reservation issues. Tomorrow I plan to print out all of my reservations and place them in my carry on.

Just read the thread about the problem with reservations. Hope all is worked out in two weeks (yes, just two weeks).... but if not I will let the Spirit of Christmas prevail, stay calm, try to go with the flow and ask for anything they can offer to make the situation right. Have all my reservation numbers in my iphone and will have printed copies as back up just in case!

Just a little over 8 days to go for our Mother/daughter trip!!!! I'm exciting and DD and I countdown every morning when I wake her for school. Unfortunately its her only motivation these days to wake up to go. I guess she guets not bbeing a morning person from her mama... anyway, I wanted to know if anyone could point me to the reservation issue thread?? Or at least the forum its in? I checked around and can't find it. I think I will follow all of your advice and make sure I keep printed copies of all of our reservations. I haven't read it yet but it sounds like no fun if they can't find it.

We arrived this morning. Spent a nice day at Epcot. Temp reached at least 70. The whole family wore short sleeves all day. After the sun went down it felt a little chilly, but nothing like back home today.
Have fun at Disney! It snowed alot here in NC yesterday. Very chilly this morning. Hoping the warm Florida temps continue (at least until we get there!) :)

Wind chill of 22 degrees here in Dallas this morning. SO ready to go to warmer weather. I sure hope the temperatures stay up. When we went in January it was 25-30 degrees some mornings.

Scored at Dollar Tree yesterday! Found lots of Disney things for our road trip:

• Velvet art poster with markers (one Mickey one Minnie)
  • stamp activity set (stamps, stamp pad, stickers and printed pages) (Cars and Pooh)
  • chalkboards with chalk and erasers (Pooh and M's Clubhouse)
  • picture books (Pooh and Mickey)
I'm planning on putting them in gift bags and letting the kids open one every 100 miles. (I need to go get more, though, because we have 1100 miles!)

I also found glow sticks for the night time parades and bubbles for the rest stops.

Getting excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter