**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

Bummer....I just realized they dropped the free 5x7 photo voucher from the Magic Your Way package this year. Not cool!

Oh man. I hadn't even noticed. Well, one less thing to stand in line for. We always got our obligatory family/Castle shot to take home. I do believe the only vouchers we have ever used are the arcade and the photo. Looking through them today, it will just be the arcade (if the girls even use it).

Still waiting for ME tags. Love the anticipation!

Oh man. I hadn't even noticed. Well, one less thing to stand in line for. We always got our obligatory family/Castle shot to take home. I do believe the only vouchers we have ever used are the arcade and the photo. Looking through them today, it will just be the arcade (if the girls even use it).

Still waiting for ME tags. Love the anticipation!
We always use the photo and Planet Hollywood vouchers. We usually go to Downtown Disney on the day of arrival and eat at PH before MVMCP. Good times!

Grrr....I guess we'll be buying this year's Disney family photo!

Oh, I just realized 1 month from today I will be enjoying the last MVMCP of the year! It's getting so close now.:thumbsup2

Looks like we have made the same plans, arrive on the 18th and MVMCP on the 19th. Can't wait ! :yay:

Oh, everybody is getting so close now. We are still in limbo and may be until the last minute. Dh has had a couple of preliminary interviews, but between those and trying to get his re-enlistment (Army Reserves) completed, things are just going so slowly.

Well, at least next week is a short week for me and I hope by this time next week, I will know more about whether we will get to go or not. This is all so exhausting for me.

Suzanne

What a great day---- I month from this very moment we will be at the final MVMCP of 2010 but our first ever. And today I found out I certified on the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards-- a year long process for teachers to document their skills above and beyond individual state teacher certification!

What a great day---- I month from this very moment we will be at the final MVMCP of 2010 but our first ever. And today I found out I certified on the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards-- a year long process for teachers to document their skills above and beyond individual state teacher certification!

Congrats. That sounds like quite a process and achievement!

9 more working days for me as I am off all next week. Leaving tomorrow morning for Phoenix.

Looks like we have made the same plans, arrive on the 18th and MVMCP on the 19th. Can't wait ! :yay:

I looked at your siggy, great minds? Looks like we will just miss each other on the Alaska cruise, we go just before you! :goodvibes

:) :) :) SINGLE DIGITS! :) :) :) 9 DAYS! :) :) :) I am wondering if I should check in online today? What do you think? Also I just checked the airline schedule for the day we leave. According to the net there are 10 flights flying into MCO that day and 5 of them are booked. YIKES! Anyway 9 days! :) :) :)

:) :) :) SINGLE DIGITS! :) :) :) 9 DAYS! :) :) :) I am wondering if I should check in online today? What do you think? Also I just checked the airline schedule for the day we leave. According to the net there are 10 flights flying into MCO that day and 5 of them are booked. YIKES! Anyway 9 days! :) :) :)

single digit dance for you! :cool1:
I would check in online.. get a little Disney goosebump moment! :cutie:

Just watched this on the Disney Parks Blog..

Getting the Magic Kingdom decorated for the holidays

:santa:

Congratulations! I am an ex-teacher and before quitting I had thought about trying for my national boards. So, I know what you had to go through in order to obtain your certification.

I just realized that! I didn't even think about it because the last two times we booked over the phone with pin codes, but this time we booked online so I assumed we would get the voucher!

Oh well I just preordered the cd so hopefully we get enough good pictures to actually order it!

Less than 3 weeks! 20 days!!!

I am so happy for you!:woohoo: I've never been through the process myself, but I have friends that have. What a wonderful way to celebrate your accomplishment!:thumbsup2 Merry Christmas!:santa:

I'm under 2 weeks away! Whoo hoo!!!:cool1:

This may have already been discussed, but how are people decorating their strollers? I've heard of people adding festive decorations to rented strollers to distinguish theirs from the rest, so I was wondering if anyone on this list had any cute ideas.

I'm under 2 weeks away! Whoo hoo!!!:cool1:

This may have already been discussed, but how are people decorating their strollers? I've heard of people adding festive decorations to rented strollers to distinguish theirs from the rest, so I was wondering if anyone on this list had any cute ideas.

with my double stroller we used fabric paint and painted the Incredibles I on it with our last name. It was super cool!

This year prob just some laminated mickey heads dangling ribbon and perhaps some garland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter