**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

I'm taking my mom to the surgeon tomorrow for her pre-op. She's having more surgery next Tuesday - no Thanksgiving food for her. :sad1:

I probably won't be around at all tomorrow, so I'm going to dance now...

3 Weeks!

:rockband:party::dancer:party::rockband:

THREE MORE WEEKS!!! Can you tell how excited I am! This time in three weeks I will be trying to sleep so I can get up at 4:30am and catch my flight to MCO!!! I hope to see fellow diser's! I also went to Walgreens last night and found the 12" christmas tree and I picked the Tinkerbell tree.

Have my Lime Green Mickey's all ready to go and will put them on my back pack and my suitcase. Didn't get any more Mickey Mail... :rotfl2: So guess I am not getting any tags unfortunatly. Did receive ME tags. At least I will get to the VWL.

I'm taking my mom to the surgeon tomorrow for her pre-op. She's having more surgery next Tuesday - no Thanksgiving food for her. :sad1:

3 Weeks!

:rockband:party::dancer:party::rockband:

No thanksgiving food:eek:???? Ooooh, I'd be sooo mad!!! It's my favorite holiday because of the food! LOL:laughing:

Here's hoping everything goes well!:wizard:

One month from now....

We will be home....:sad1:

I'm doubly upset b/c DD's soccer team is having a season-end party and I kept telling the coach when we'd be gone and they are having the party on the 18th so DD will miss out.:headache: It sucks b/c last year it was a good time had by all, but oh well, it will just make us look forward to Memorial Day tournament time!:laughing:

One month from now....

I'm doubly upset b/c DD's soccer team is having a season-end party and I kept telling the coach when we'd be gone and they are having the party on the 18th so DD will miss out.:headache: It sucks b/c last year it was a good time had by all, but oh well, it will just make us look forward to Memorial Day tournament time!:laughing:

don't you hate that..it seems people always plan things for when I am on vacation. Our parent council Christmas social is on the 13th:headache:

don't you hate that..it seems people always plan things for when I am on vacation. Our parent council Christmas social is on the 13th:headache:

They're also missing their school Christmas party which WAS scheduled for the 10th and we would have made sure we were there for that, but now it's rescheduled for the 17:headache:. We just can't win....:rolleyes1

3 weeks from today, DH and I will be waiting for our plane to take off!!!

So I had a bunch of Disney related things on my list of stuff to do this week. I didn't do a single thing (call disney about room requests, preorder photopass cd, renew touring plans subscription). Oops! :lmao:

Why am I not excited about this trip anymore? The bathroom is now 4 days behind, we are still slow business wise, and I got news yesterday that they want to put my sister in the hospital to monitor her meds. They don't believe she is taking them because her numbers are way off. She is 15 and its hard enough that she has to deal with what she has to deal with. I am just too sad and stressed out to even enjoy planning and doing all the extras I normally do.

3 weeks from now, we will be approaching MCO :banana:

I am getting closer on outfits for the kids, but I still have very little to wear. I haven't lost all the baby weight yet, and none of my jeans or capris fit right now. I did order some matching costum tees for the whole family, and I picked up a few things from the Disney Store, but I will be wearing maternity shorts the whole time if I don't get out there and shop soon.

Why am I not excited about this trip anymore? The bathroom is now 4 days behind, we are still slow business wise, and I got news yesterday that they want to put my sister in the hospital to monitor her meds. They don't believe she is taking them because her numbers are way off. She is 15 and its hard enough that she has to deal with what she has to deal with. I am just too sad and stressed out to even enjoy planning and doing all the extras I normally do.

Oh no! No wonder you don't feel excited--all your emotional tank is filled up with worry and stress--there's no room in there. Sounds to me like you need this vacation more than ever! :hug: Hang in there!

2 weeks from today- i will be working my last day in the office and going a little stir crazy probably! I am going to try and work through lunch, so that I can leave at 4pm (I usually work 8am-5pm). I don't know what time my MIL and niece are arriving from their almost 3 hour drive from Oklahoma, but want to get home, finish last minute packing and get us all some dinner.

We have our car service picking us up at 4am that next day, so we need to get up by 3-3:30!! I think i will try and put my son to be by 7, he usually doesn't go down until 8:30 though. We will see how well that works. I think all of us will definitely try and get in bed early that night!!! :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

I can't believe it is only two weeks out! seems like i've been planning this forever!!

so question- do any of you have a shopping list of must buy items on your trip?

I want to get our usual annual ornament, check out the christmas villages (got the castle last year), buy a friend a scarf, (and maybe me another one) potato head for my nephew, ridermarkerz for my son and check out the baby stuff for my niece that is due on 12/17, my sister's first! Since we just went last December and then DL in September, i did a ton of shopping then. I've thought about spluging on another D&B- the small hipster one- i have the larger one with the park print as well as the wristlet. Just can't decide. So I don't need a ton this time. Might look for a unique boss gift in World Showcase- any good recommendations? She's a workaholic, not married, no kids, about 50, good ole texas girl! I am struggling for a gift for her- she pretty much has anything she could want as it is. :confused3:rotfl:

Whatever is needed to get her to take her meds and take whatever she has seriously do it. I am someone that hates doctors and hates bad news. I am a diabetic and decided that when I moved to Florida (I've since moved back to CT) in 2006 I was going to stop going to the doctors as the stress of going was too much. Well an accident in 2009 landed me in the ER for a broken foot and I was admitted and was found to have been born with a heart defect and my diabetes was out of control. And now because of three years neglect I was diagnosed in July of this year with Stage 3 kidney disease. I very well may need dialysis and a transplant at some point which will pretty much end me going to Disney which is why when I go in two weeks I'm going to enjoy it more than I normally will. Since June of 2009 I have lost 112 pounds and am now for the first time in my life, within 20 pounds of my ideal weight and am for the first time in my 43 years happy. But please make sure she takes her condition seriously. I know what she's feeling now because that was me in 2006. Don't let her follow the same path I did. (Sorry for the long post, but after my experience I just don't want to see anyone else make the same mistake I did, I just hope I don't end up paying for mine with my life!).

Had to come on and update my signature since it's my birthday! and to mention that we only have 34 days until we're back at the world for the first time since 2003!
Happy birthday!!!!:bday:

After today we will be in single digits :cool1:. I have been waiting so long for this but now that it's so close I am having anxiety that I am not ready. Hopefully tomorrow will be a productive day and I can get my stuff together. I need to get of the disboards and stop reading about Disney and get ready to go to Disney:laughing:
woo hoo, i think you are one of our first single digit-ers!!:santa: congrats!

3 Weeks!
so sorry to hear about your mom- will be keeping her in my prayers!

Love our ticker---- just one month.
woo hoo!:wizard:

One month from now....

boo on being home!!! don't you hate that part? that's when it is time to plan another trip! we are already booked for oct 15-22 next year! ;) sorry DD is missing out on her party- don't these people know they need to work around MY schedule?? it is hard having a trip when we do- i am missing my annual 'girls' christmas brunch too- i mean, i am out of town two of the prime weekends of December (4/5 and 11/12). We are missing DH's work christmas party too- which usually involves a nice catered dinner and an overnight hotel stay- one year at the Gaylord. Oh well.
3 weeks from today, DH and I will be waiting for our plane to take off!!!

So I had a bunch of Disney related things on my list of stuff to do this week. I didn't do a single thing (call disney about room requests, preorder photopass cd, renew touring plans subscription). Oops! :lmao:
Get busy woman!:goodvibes

So sorry Vicki about your sister- no wonder you can't get into the trip- you have a LOT on your mind right now. Hopefully things will settle down and you can get in the spirit again soon. But it is totally understandable. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter