**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

You know, you almost gave me a heart attack with that link! High of 25! :scared1: Then of course, I noted that it was in Celsius, not Fahrenheit! You may want to note that fact on the 1st post, for all of us nutty Americans! :laughing:

:eek: sorry!!

I'll adjust the link... the website can show Celsius or Farenheit.. I usually 'think' in Farenheit anyway :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Thanks for the congrats about NBPTS. The bonus my state gives me annually for the next 10 years will help pay for trips to WDW every year!

Also, today we got two ADRs we were patiently waiting for and trying to get for weeks--- Chef Mickey for dinnner on the 26th and Coral Reef for dinner on the 28th! Couldn't have been a better two days for us!
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Love the link Emma. And the weather's not looking to bad either! Let's hope that trend keeps up!

WEll, in 21 days we will be at one of the parks! Haven't decided which one yet. But, we finally got our mickey mail today!!!! I was beginning to worry!:cool1:

We are just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the single digits!!:banana:

THREE WEEKS THREE WEEKS THREE WEEEKS :banana: :banana: :banana: :worship: :worship: :worship: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :wizard:

three more weeks of my mom needing lymph-edema therapy, three more weeks of fall term, three more weeks of WAITING! :scared1:

my mom and i just need to get through the next three weeks to have the time of our lives.

i have a feeling this may be the last time we go together :sad2: :sad1: so, i know it is silly for a 21 year old to go with her 51 year old mother to several character restaurants, but i want as many pictures as we can get. i know i will cherish the memories forever:hug:

THREE WEEKS THREE WEEKS THREE WEEEKS :banana: :banana: :banana: :worship: :worship: :worship: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :wizard:

three more weeks of my mom needing lymph-edema therapy, three more weeks of fall term, three more weeks of WAITING! :scared1:

my mom and i just need to get through the next three weeks to have the time of our lives.

i have a feeling this may be the last time we go together :sad2: :sad1: so, i know it is silly for a 21 year old to go with her 51 year old mother to several character restaurants, but i want as many pictures as we can get. i know i will cherish the memories forever:hug:

It is not silly at all for you and your mom to go to character restaurants. It will be a special time for the both of you. Go and have fun!

On the Disney site?

I have been checking for added F! but it's not showing anything for DHS except open and close times

Not updated yet on the Disney site but there is a thread on the park strategies that gives the updates. I'd link it but i'm not that good at computers :rotfl: I crosschecked this against other sites and even printed off a calendar off disneytravelagent site. oh and Yes they added second fantastics on many nights! :yay:

well they didn't add F! on the 12th like I wanted but they did add an extra hour that night and it is our only DHS day so :thumbsup2

No thanksgiving food:eek:???? Ooooh, I'd be sooo mad!!! It's my favorite holiday because of the food! LOL:laughing:

Here's hoping everything goes well!:wizard:
Thanks! I'm worried about this surgery. Mama has breast and colon cancer (both Stage 4). The chemo was too much for her so they had to stop it after only a few treatments. She was finally strong enough for a colonoscopy, and they found HUGE polyps - the same kind that turned into cancer before. So, they are going to remove 12 more inches of her colon on Tuesday. She's a tough lady, but she's been thru a lot this past year. I know she'll be okay. I just hate she has to go thru more surgery.

It is a bummer that she won't be able to eat at all on Thanksgiving day, but she's made up for it the last few days. My sister and I have taken her to all her favorite places. :goodvibes

totally OT- but thrilled my little guy (just turned 3) finally 'got it', he finally went potty today!! we've been sitting on it for a month now without success (he doesn't mind sitting, just never went), today he got it with a bribe of a kitchen toy he really wanted. lol I guess we will be finding out where every single bathroom in the world is in 2 weeks. He's really into going now that he finally 'got it'. :rotfl: any tips for potty training in the world?

December hours have changed. Here's a link. Yay! More hours!!!!:santa:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39014680&postcount=1
bummer for one thing for me--- on 12/5, i planned 8am ADR for CP so we could get in before the park opened (at 9am), eat and be at RD and first ones in. but now they extended and are opening at 8am and so now i am screwed, now we will be eating first while everyone else is hitting the big rides and by the time we get done, i am sure the lines will have formed. ugh! can't get a later ADR either and this is the day we must do it. kind pissed about that, but oh well. maybe i can run to PP or something for a FP at least while everyone else sits down to breakfast.

i am happy they added a second MSEP on that Monday too- we have a 5pm ADR at OHana and planned to rush over to catch the 7pm MSEP, now they added a 9pm too, which will make life easier and no rushing!

Oh, everybody is getting so close now. We are still in limbo and may be until the last minute. Dh has had a couple of preliminary interviews, but between those and trying to get his re-enlistment (Army Reserves) completed, things are just going so slowly.

Well, at least next week is a short week for me and I hope by this time next week, I will know more about whether we will get to go or not. This is all so exhausting for me.

Suzanne
hope your 'limbo' status is solved soon! :)

What a great day---- I month from this very moment we will be at the final MVMCP of 2010 but our first ever. And today I found out I certified on the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards-- a year long process for teachers to document their skills above and beyond individual state teacher certification!
Congrats to you and yeah for getting the two more ADRs you wanted!!:thumbsup2

:) SINGLE DIGITS! :) :) 9 DAYS! :) :) :) I am wondering if I should check in online today? What do you think? Also I just checked the airline schedule for the day we leave. According to the net there are 10 flights flying into MCO that day and 5 of them are booked. YIKES! Anyway 9 days! :) :) :)
yeah for single digits- i am almost there- i can do online checkin on thanksgiving day!!! yes, definitely do it!!

you rock Emma! thanks!;)

THREE WEEKS THREE WEEKS THREE WEEEKS :banana:

you are almost there and thinking good thoughts for your mom too!! it is NOT silly at all. we often do the same thing when we travel childless, still character meals and autographs! :wizard:

totally OT- but thrilled my little guy (just turned 3) finally 'got it', he finally went potty today!! we've been sitting on it for a month now without success (he doesn't mind sitting, just never went), today he got it with a bribe of a kitchen toy he really wanted. lol I guess we will be finding out where every single bathroom in the world is in 2 weeks. He's really into going now that he finally 'got it'. :rotfl: any tips for potty training in the world?
:cheer2: Yay! :cheer2: We bribed our children to do everything. We had a prize closet full of Thomas trains. When they acomplished something they got to pick a prize. Worked great! :thumbsup2

As far as in the world, that will be a tough one. It seems like my DS has to go every time we get in a line. I think I might go with some pull-ups just in case. :goodvibes

Extra F!'s are great. However, most of the added hours just eat up one hour of evening EMH. No big bonus for us.
Whoa - no wet blanket here - going in 18 days!

...any tips for potty training in the world?
Bring extra clothes! We've had some accidents at WDW with our oldest and our youngest is potty training now. Also, the Baby Care Centers are awesome! Make sure you pay attention to where they are. There are some nice ones by the Crystal Plaza in MK and between Future World and World Showcase in Epcot. We also keep a plastic potty in our car for last minute bathroom breaks (and we line it with a diaper for easy disposal!). I don't recall if you are renting a car. If you are, you could buy an inexpensive potty when you get down there.

We weren't potty training last time we went but I was there alone with the girls and before we got in any line we went to the bathroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter