• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Last year we ended up with almost 50% off deluxe room rate, plus a ticket package that included a water park pass for free...so we were able to go to Blizzard Beach our last day, something we never would have done otherwise due to the price. We were originally booked with free dining, but this offer was so much better.....and we stayed Deluxe! it was a no brainer....I hope it can happen again this year:thumbsup2

would you mind sending me some information about this. Thanks :)

we are planning a trip in November too and I'm hoping to pick up some tips from everyone else here on this thread :)

Hi everyone! I know a Disney Certified TA who can get us a great room and ticket discount (with one free waterpark day!) at a Deluxe if we can get a group of ten or more. We did this last year and got such a great deal. We never would have been able to stay Deluxe without it!

If you are going the week before Thanksgiving (Nov. 16th), PM me and I will get a group going!:thumbsup2

Would you please pm me details I can't pm yet!

Hi everyone! I know a Disney Certified TA who can get us a great room and ticket discount (with one free waterpark day!) at a Deluxe if we can get a group of ten or more. We did this last year and got such a great deal. We never would have been able to stay Deluxe without it!

If you are going the week before Thanksgiving (Nov. 16th), PM me and I will get a group going!:thumbsup2

Please send me the information!!

I am so jelous of your price. Wish I would have acted faster when the flights first came out. (I shouldn't have waited for ILs ;) ) Considering there are 6 of us, the price difference would have saved me $400+. Oh well, I shouldn't dwell on it.

We are on the 10:30am flight home on the 12th. Where in SNJ are you? We are in Haddon Township.

I really did get lucky. Something told me to check at that moment on that day and it was that cheap! The next day, each way went up A LOT!

We are also on the 10:30am flight on the 12th! LOL We are in Washington Twp, not too far from you at all!! :)

That's a great price, but don't forget about Spirit's fees!

They charge for just about everything!

I was checking out some flights and Spirit was the cheapest. But, I originally thought would cost about 700 RT and it's more like 1000 RT after fees.

I am in the $9 Fare Club so each person in my party gets half off of the price for baggage fees and boarding passes are free since we print them before we go. It still ends up being well under $200 per person round trip after the fees.

Been waiting to see this!! Thanks :)

Is it safe to assume that there will be a Very Merry Christmas Party on Friday 11/8 since there are no wishes and the park closes at 7:00??

I was just about to ask the same thing! WHen will they officially announce the Christmas party dates?

I was just about to ask the same thing! WHen will they officially announce the Christmas party dates?

The official announcement will come sometime around May 1, so possibly sometime next week. The calendar linked above is the most accurate calendar released by Disney. While anything is subject to change, it is a safe bet that the nights on that calendar that MK closes at 7 will be MVMCP, except for Nov. 1. That will be the last MNSSHP.

Im very interested in the group discount !! Will someone forward the infomation along to me please !!!!!

I am in the $9 Fare Club so each person in my party gets half off of the price for baggage fees and boarding passes are free since we print them before we go. It still ends up being well under $200 per person round trip after the fees.
I am a $9 Fare Club member too.
I paid $20/checked bag. I'm pretty sure that is the discounted 'members' price.
I also had to pay $10 for each seat assignment I picked. Did you not have to pay this? I will check in and print my boarding passes at home, too. That is different from picking my seat assignemnt.
Just want to make sure I got all my discounts coming to me. ;)

I have LM rooms at AoA booked for November 22-30. However, should there be any discounts for that week, I'm assuming ill need to change resorts to take advantage of them. I haven't seen many, if any, discounts that include the LM rooms! This is our first trip that we are surprising our girls. They have no clue! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter