November 2013 Pin Code Watch

I get a sick feeling every time I check to see if the prices for our flight out of WestChester on JB might have dropped yet. I bought out tickets for the day we leave already $134 pp but the return flight I want has gone from $278 to $249 and back to $278 pp.I am really worried they will go up higher :scared1:

I felt the same way and to make matters worse I was booking for 10 people. Most lower fares were limited to just a few tickets. That is why I finally gave in and booked at $300 per person roundtrip. Not the best, but I have seen some very high prices, so I can live with it.

I booked our flight!!!!:cool1:

Monday, November 4 to Tuesday, November 12. 8 days!!! (This may be our longest trip.)

Spirit Airlines out of ACY - after seat fees (#%*) it is $235/person.

Now to reserve the suites at AoA.

Has anyone flown down to MCO and then gotten a deal and renting a car home. It's gonna just be dh and I so were are looking for a deal to fly down and if we dont get a deal and it's cheaper, renting a car home.

Has anyone flown down to MCO and then gotten a deal and renting a car home. It's gonna just be dh and I so were are looking for a deal to fly down and if we dont get a deal and it's cheaper, renting a car home.

No experience with that, but I can tell you that some (if not all) car companies charge a fortune for a one way rental.

It is unofficial, but it looks like my family, my parents and my sister's family will be going down Thanksgiving week. I'm not expecting any codes/pins/discounts for that week, but it won't hurt to hope for one.

Once I get a chance I will read through the thread.

Promomx2 said:

We had thought about driving down and flying back until I saw the prices for a one way rental! So very expensive!!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

As others said, one way car rentals are very expensive. My boss is heading to Utah for a National Parks tour and they are flying to Vegas. He wanted to pick up a car in Vegas and then drive to Utah. It was over $200 for the one day trip. He does have the option of taking the tour company shuttle from the Vegas airport to Utah, so they are going to do that and then rent a car for the day in Utah, which was less than $30. Ridiculous!

Our flights are booked and I got a great deal! Jetblue had announced last week that they were going to start flying out of Worcester airport in November. It's a very small airport. The day they announced it, I looked at flights and it was $56 from there to Orlando and $120 coming back. SWEET! But I had to talk to hubby first, so by the time I booked, the return was up to $140 but thankfully the flight out stayed the same. So we got our flights for less than $200 each. And parking at that airport is significantly cheaper too. It is a little further drive for us, but not too bad, so we'll take it! (The next day, the cost of the flight did jump up, so I'm glad I booked it when I did.)

Oh, and yesterday, I received a PIN via email. I priced it out and it was about $200 higher than the package I booked with AAA, although I think it was a little cheaper than the rack rates I had looked at a few months ago. I did send it to my AAA TA anyway just to have her double check to make sure it wasn't a better deal.

As others said, one way car rentals are very expensive. My boss is heading to Utah for a National Parks tour and they are flying to Vegas. He wanted to pick up a car in Vegas and then drive to Utah. It was over $200 for the one day trip. He does have the option of taking the tour company shuttle from the Vegas airport to Utah, so they are going to do that and then rent a car for the day in Utah, which was less than $30. Ridiculous!

Our flights are booked and I got a great deal! Jetblue had announced last week that they were going to start flying out of Worcester airport in November. It's a very small airport. The day they announced it, I looked at flights and it was $56 from there to Orlando and $120 coming back. SWEET! But I had to talk to hubby first, so by the time I booked, the return was up to $140 but thankfully the flight out stayed the same. So we got our flights for less than $200 each. And parking at that airport is significantly cheaper too. It is a little further drive for us, but not too bad, so we'll take it! (The next day, the cost of the flight did jump up, so I'm glad I booked it when I did.)

Oh, and yesterday, I received a PIN via email. I priced it out and it was about $200 higher than the package I booked with AAA, although I think it was a little cheaper than the rack rates I had looked at a few months ago. I did send it to my AAA TA anyway just to have her double check to make sure it wasn't a better deal.

You got a good deal! Congrates! My flight coming back went up $2 today from $278 to $280. I almost wish I bought when they dropped to $249 a few days back but that is still double what we normally pay. I have our flights down was able to snatch them up on 4/2 when JB extended their schedule for $134 pp.

You got a good deal! Congrates! My flight coming back went up $2 today from $278 to $280. I almost wish I bought when they dropped to $249 a few days back but that is still double what we normally pay. I have our flights down was able to snatch them up on 4/2 when JB extended their schedule for $134 pp.

That happened to me last year. We had our flight down, but the return was a little higher than I wanted to pay. I can't remember the exact price so I waited and then it was in the mid 160's, but that was still too high. It went up to $198 and I freaked. It did go back down into the $160's and I just booked it. It never went down any further than that either. I know that last year I paid way more than I ever had before, so when that option out of Worcester came out for that price, hubby and I agreed that we had to do it.

I officially received my first pin and its good in November :D I priced it out with the pin and without and in an art of animation family suite it will save us $581.05 :D im so excited :)

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Do Canadians get different offers? I'm in the U.S. and just called to check if I had pins with my name (I don't) and the CM asked when I'm travelling. I said November. She said they absolutely have no November pin codes out right now, they only go through August. Could that be only true for U.S.? :confused3

So with all us November travelers 180 day coming up next month, how can we make ADRs without a resort reservation? This will be the first time in 5 years I don't have something booked by this time....but I refuse to book without a discount of sorts. Hmmm...what are y'all doing?

That happened to me last year. We had our flight down, but the return was a little higher than I wanted to pay. I can't remember the exact price so I waited and then it was in the mid 160's, but that was still too high. It went up to $198 and I freaked. It did go back down into the $160's and I just booked it. It never went down any further than that either. I know that last year I paid way more than I ever had before, so when that option out of Worcester came out for that price, hubby and I agreed that we had to do it.

I have enough points to buy one ticket if it the price comes down a bit, keeping my fingers crossed.

So with all us November travelers 180 day coming up next month, how can we make ADRs without a resort reservation? This will be the first time in 5 years I don't have something booked by this time....but I refuse to book without a discount of sorts. Hmmm...what are y'all doing?

You can make ADRs without having a confirmed reservation, you will just have to make them daily you can not do the 180+10

I booked our flight!!!!:cool1:

Monday, November 4 to Tuesday, November 12. 8 days!!! (This may be our longest trip.)

Spirit Airlines out of ACY - after seat fees (#%*) it is $235/person.

Now to reserve the suites at AoA.

I am also flying Spirit out of ACY in November! But nov 6th and coming home on the 12th also! We may be on the same flight on the 12th!

$167 round trip per person woohoo!!!!

I am also flying Spirit out of ACY in November! But nov 6th and coming home on the 12th also! We may be on the same flight on the 12th!

I am so jelous of your price. Wish I would have acted faster when the flights first came out. (I shouldn't have waited for ILs ;) ) Considering there are 6 of us, the price difference would have saved me $400+. Oh well, I shouldn't dwell on it.

We are on the 10:30am flight home on the 12th. Where in SNJ are you? We are in Haddon Township.

Wow I am so jealous. The way it's looking price wise, I'll be lucky if I can get one way to cost that low. I was really hoping to fly out of stewart because I live nearby... However flights are varying from 180 one way to over 300 FOR ONE WAY!! If jet blue wants to survive at this airport they're really going to have to lower down a bit!

Just booked our Disney package!!! :cheer2:

Finding Nemo family suite at AoA Nov 4-12 with 8 day park hopper tickets plus dining. I'm so excited I can't seem to concentrate on work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter