November 2013 Pin Code Watch

aldan1207

Earning My Ears
We have settled on 8 nights is the date range from Nov 9th to Nov 23rd. We are flexible with dates because we haven't booked yet. We are hoping for free dining or a pin code and are willing to tailor our dates accordingly. Here's to hopefully getting a little pixie dust!!:)

I'm also planning a November 13 trip and I would love free dining. It would be the first time either me or my BF stay on site so I want to get the full experience with dining. I'm going anyway but I would love a little FD pixie dust too! I'm planning on booking my ADRs in march for my 180 days but I will wait to book my package until around this time when historically FD has been released for my dates. So excited!!

zzshorty said:
I'm also planning a November 13 trip and I would love free dining. It would be the first time either me or my BF stay on site so I want to get the full experience with dining. I'm going anyway but I would love a little FD pixie dust too! I'm planning on booking my ADRs in march for my 180 days but I will wait to book my package until around this time when historically FD has been released for my dates. So excited!!

Your 180 days would be May right? Hoping for a pin as well or general public discount. Free dining would be a bigger savings for us but I've never done the dining plan so I'm not sure if a room only discount would be better. I guess I'll take anything they have to offer!

Also doing Nov 2013. Hoping to book this weekend once we figure out if my parents are coming with us or not.

This is our first trip and I keep going back and forth on whether the FD will be worth it since I figure that's the most likely discount based on the last few years but my 4 year old (will be 5 when we go) hardly eats anything and I wonder if just buying our food outright and letting him split meals with his sister will be the way to go. Sigh.... so much to plan!

Also planning for November 2013. We will actually be checking in on October 31st. I've done the research for the last few years and it looks as though, for my family's time period, free dining should be offered. BUT....I will have to wait until next July to book because that seems to be the time period it will be released.

So....let the planning and hand-wringing begin!

We too are planning for November 2013. It will be a big trip because we will be traveling with my cousin and her family and it will be their 1st visit to the world! We are looking at 11/15-11/23. If the free dining follows the same pattern it has over the past few years, we should fall into the free dining offer. That's the deal we are hoping for. Let the waiting begin!

Well we had to scrap our November trip this year so we are a definitely going 2013 either before Thanksgiving or after which would take us into Dec...I guess I am going to wait to book to see if the free dining comes back I know it is said that Disney is trying to do away with discounts but I have my fingers crossed...I figured if we went this year as compared to next it is about $1000 dollar savings with free dining...keep in mind that is 10 day

We always go for 10 days as well. I like not jumping to a park on our arrival day and having a "day off" in the middle of the week (even though I usually use that day to process payroll and complete some other work).

I know a lot of people are saying that Disney is doing away with discounts, but I truly believe they will not eliminate the fall free dining. I say this because it goes all the way back to 2007 or 2008 and the discount has not changed that much since it's inception. Maybe they are cutting back on PIN codes and individual discounts and not the general public ones. I know I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :goodvibes

We are looking at going Nov 3- Nov 9 2013. I am really just want a Room only discount. But would be willing to change dates to Nov 10- Nov 16 2013 if needed

I know a lot of people are saying that Disney is doing away with discounts, but I truly believe they will not eliminate the fall free dining.

People and Disney, for that matter, have been claiming this for the last few years and I have only seen more discounts in those years. So I never worry about that.

Our dates are November 14th-24th at Caribbean Beach, party of 14 or more.

People and Disney, for that matter, have been claiming this for the last few years and I have only seen more discounts in those years. So I never worry about that.

Our dates are November 14th-24th at Caribbean Beach, party of 14 or more.

Wow!!! 14!!! I wish I could get my dad & stepmom to come down with us, let alone our whole families. That is so great!

Happy planning!:goodvibes

Thanks! I am very excited. Hubby and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary and we invited a lot of family to join us. So far my sister and her sister in law, my mom and dad, myaunt and her family of 5, 2 family friends (that are like family) and us. We still have a few possibilities too. :)

Hubby and I are booked for November 15th - 24th, but we may change it to after Thanksgiving depending on future discounts.

Bump! We are going in November 2013 too. My sister and her family are coming too and she got a pin yesterday for the FD or 35% RO but it only goes until September 28. Crossing my fingers she gets another one for our dates!

We're going in November as well. Planning on booking this weekend. We are going to book for November 10-15 but can move things around a little if we need to for a discount. We're going to book at POR.

Was planning to go in April but just changed to Nov. 8-13. This will be a shorter trip for us than usual. Does anyone happen to know if POFQ is usually included in fall FD?

We stayed at POFQ in 2010 with free dining. I think most resorts have it, just that some have much more limited availabilty than others. AoA Little Mermaid rooms is the exception to that rule.

mommy2twinprincesses said:
Was planning to go in April but just changed to Nov. 8-13. This will be a shorter trip for us than usual. Does anyone happen to know if POFQ is usually included in fall FD?

I tried to book FD at POFQ for my mom last November very shortly after the promotion started but there were no rooms available there. Got POR instead. You'll want to stay on top of it--I suspect since it's smaller they offer fewer rooms at discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter