• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 Pin Code Watch

I'm a little excited to see the 'rumor' that free dining will be offered in Sept.
I know it is unlikely that it will be offered for my dates. But it is good to see free dining offered at all.

I am a $9 Fare Club member too.
I paid $20/checked bag. I'm pretty sure that is the discounted 'members' price.
I also had to pay $10 for each seat assignment I picked. Did you not have to pay this? I will check in and print my boarding passes at home, too. That is different from picking my seat assignemnt.
Just want to make sure I got all my discounts coming to me. ;)

Well the seats are optional but looking at the seating chart so many are already reserved! We didn't do that yet.. we didn't do it last year either and we were sat together all 5 of us.

Well picking your seats is completely optional...so we didn't do this. We have never had a problem being sat together before.
I never knew that. We have 3 young kids so I would be too afraid to be split up. But good to know for future reference.

I'm a little excited to see the 'rumor' that free dining will be offered in Sept.
I know it is unlikely that it will be offered for my dates. But it is good to see free dining offered at all.

I know! It is always good not to expect free dining so that you won't be disappointed. But last year FD was offered within our dates... even if it falls at the very end, I will be able to get it for our entire stay so don't give up hope completely!

Somewhere I saw the hours for MK for Nov. Some nights the park is closing at 7 and some nights at 9. Will MVMCP be both those nights or just the nights the park closes at 7?

I'm assuming we all got the email today about the group deal. Although there weren't any rates in it. I'm not sure I completely understand the whole contract situation.

Sorry to hear Blessed_With_Triplets won't be able to go and hoping it is not because of anything other than maybe just delaying the vacation a little bit.

It sounds to me like there has to be a guarantee on all rooms to get a discount. I'm sure if someone was to back out there would be a discrepancy with the price since its a group discount. Waiting to hear back as well. If its a crazy good discount disney wants to make sure all 10 are serious about going??!!??

What's this group discount all about?? We were thinking of a visit at this time in November.

Hi Kim. It's for a certain week in November 16-23. If these are ur dates, pm me and I will forward u the info of the travel agent that's booking it

Yeah, that helps with them, but there are still so many fees!

Don't get me wrong, it's still usually cheaper to fly with them than other airlines, but your savings is never as much as that initial price you see once you add on all those fee...

I am in the $9 Fare Club so each person in my party gets half off of the price for baggage fees and boarding passes are free since we print them before we go. It still ends up being well under $200 per person round trip after the fees.

Hi all :wave2: Thinking about a cheap trip in November, possibly 8-18th. Anyone have any idea what the general cost of a value resort is per night around this time if FD is on? I can only check the UK site atm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter