November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Okay, I hope I did the right thing. I booked our flights on Southwest. We've flown AirTran and JetBlue but never Southwest. But I did get $59 one way and it's a nonstop.

Okay, I hope I did the right thing. I booked our flights on Southwest. We've flown AirTran and JetBlue but never Southwest. But I did get $59 one way and it's a nonstop.

Wow $59!!! That's awesome. I would book that flight even if I didn't have a pin. You can't beat that airfare. That's such a good deal it's almost equivalent to getting a 40% room discount and free dining at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

WOW! Congrates on the Great airfare! :banana:

Well, I bit the bullet. I was on the fence about waiting for Nov PIN codes for room only discounts, but when I averaged out the price, it was a difference of approx. $145 daily if you chose Free Dining or Room Only Discount for Wilderness Lodge Courtyard views for 6 nights/7 days.

In our prior visits, I typically budgeted $100 daily for meals/snacks/drinks, but since this may be our last visit in quite some time (son is a Senior this year & we are travelling during slow week at his school prior to Thanksgiving week), I thought at least w/free dining, I don't have to take as much cash on me this trip & we can enjoy more sit down meals with DESSERTS !!! YUM !!!!

:santa::santa::santa:

We are headed to the World from November 9 - 15 2013. From what I have been reading and watching on the podcasts it looks like we are not going to hit the free dining dates that some DISers have been getting via PIN Codes. So today I checked one of my old e-mail accounts and sure enough there is a PIN code, for 2014 travel dates (1/5 - 3/2/14 and 3/16 - 4/12/14). Called Disney Travel and spoke with a CM to see if there were any other PIN codes on my profile. There are not. However, the CM said she has not seen any other "general offers" come out yet for the fall (they all go thru Sept now) She also said that in her experience Veterans Day weekend is usually not blocked out. She also mentioned that she has seen offers in the past that include my dates. She also said that if I dont use this PIN code that I may get another one. Of course she could not tell me the travel dates of any future PIN codes but at least this old e-mail account is still in their system. Here is to hoping for a Room Only discount for the fall !!!!! :yay:

BTW this PIN Code was for Room Only.
25% Deluxe Villas
20% Deluxe Resorts
20% Moderates
15% Values

She also said that in her experience Veterans Day weekend is usually not blocked out.

I'm not sure that's true. I tried to look up the blackout dates for last year but could not find. I do recall moving my dates last time though in November and I swear it was because the PIN I had didn't work for the VD weekend. I could be wrong. In any case, it is certainly likely to be this year for any FD general public offer because it is blacked out from the existing PIN codes. Good luck!

I'm not sure that's true. I tried to look up the blackout dates for last year but could not find. I do recall moving my dates last time though in November and I swear it was because the PIN I had didn't work for the VD weekend. I could be wrong. In any case, it is certainly likely to be this year for any FD general public offer because it is blacked out from the existing PIN codes. Good luck!

You are probably right. With the 1/2 Marathon, Food & Wine, etc going on that weekend I would see no need for Disney to have any offers out for tha weekend. Unfortuatyely I cannot move my dates and I am not sure if splitting a reservation is worth it for FD seeing as how I already have a AAA discount.

She also said that in her experience Veterans Day weekend is usually not blocked out.

I'm not sure that's true. I tried to look up the blackout dates for last year but could not find. I do recall moving my dates last time though in November and I swear it was because the PIN I had didn't work for the VD weekend. I could be wrong. In any case, it is certainly likely to be this year for FD.

We are headed to the World from November 9 - 15 2013. From what I have been reading and watching on the podcasts it looks like we are not going to hit the free dining dates that some DISers have been getting via PIN Codes. So today I checked one of my old e-mail accounts and sure enough there is a PIN code, for 2014 travel dates (1/5 - 3/2/14 and 3/16 - 4/12/14). Called Disney Travel and spoke with a CM to see if there were any other PIN codes on my profile. There are not. However, the CM said she has not seen any other "general offers" come out yet for the fall (they all go thru Sept now) She also said that in her experience Veterans Day weekend is usually not blocked out. She also mentioned that she has seen offers in the past that include my dates. She also said that if I dont use this PIN code that I may get another one. Of course she could not tell me the travel dates of any future PIN codes but at least this old e-mail account is still in their system. Here is to hoping for a Room Only discount for the fall !!!!! :yay:

BTW this PIN Code was for Room Only.
25% Deluxe Villas
20% Deluxe Resorts
20% Moderates
15% Values

The RO discount dates have been leaked. Here is the thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3146492

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter