November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Hi everyone! I know a Disney Certified TA who can get us a great room and ticket discount (with one free waterpark day!) at a Deluxe if we can get a group of ten or more. We did this last year and got such a great deal. We never would have been able to stay Deluxe without it!

If you are going the week before Thanksgiving (Nov. 16th), PM me and I will get a group going!:thumbsup2

We are going as well but I can't send a pm yet because I don't have enough posts yet. I will try to get more posts so I can send you a message. We are planning the 14 through 23 but can be flexible with our dates.

Hi everyone! I know a Disney Certified TA who can get us a great room and ticket discount (with one free waterpark day!) at a Deluxe if we can get a group of ten or more. We did this last year and got such a great deal. We never would have been able to stay Deluxe without it!

If you are going the week before Thanksgiving (Nov. 16th), PM me and I will get a group going!:thumbsup2

Is that 10 people or 10 rooms?

Hi Blessed with Triplets.... If you could PM me with some details I may be interested. I can't send PMs either.

We're planning a Nov. trip. Let me know what you can. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I am following up with some questions to your TA.

Do you have any examples of the kinds of discounts you've gotten in the past by going this route?

And thanks for giving us another option to make our trip affordable.

Last year we ended up with almost 50% off deluxe room rate, plus a ticket package that included a water park pass for free...so we were able to go to Blizzard Beach our last day, something we never would have done otherwise due to the price. We were originally booked with free dining, but this offer was so much better.....and we stayed Deluxe! it was a no brainer....I hope it can happen again this year:thumbsup2

Almost 50% off at a deluxe would certainly be better than the free dining. Seems like there is a lot more doubt this year whether free dining is even going to be an option. Hope the deals are as good this time. Thanks again.

Is it safe to assume there will be no "FD" or Room discounts during Jersey week? I keep looking at historical data which shows otherwise yet the feeling in this thread is that Jersey week will be blacked out.

We have never spent over $2300 for a trip to Disney and have been 7 times. We basically do the same type of trip every time (5nts,4days) with the dining plan. I priced a trip for the first weekend through Thanksgiving week and it was $2900. If free dining (I know it probably won't) were to be offered, I would be under my $2300 number. Would be great if something were to be available during that week.

Is it safe to assume there will be no "FD" or Room discounts during Jersey week? I keep looking at historical data which shows otherwise yet the feeling in this thread is that Jersey week will be blacked out.
Pretty sure at least the first few days of the week have been blacked out in years prior. What historical data says it hasn't?

Last year we ended up with almost 50% off deluxe room rate, plus a ticket package that included a water park pass for free...so we were able to go to Blizzard Beach our last day, something we never would have done otherwise due to the price. We were originally booked with free dining, but this offer was so much better.....and we stayed Deluxe! it was a no brainer....I hope it can happen again this year:thumbsup2

I sent you a PM as well.

That's a great price, but don't forget about Spirit's fees!

They charge for just about everything!

I was checking out some flights and Spirit was the cheapest. But, I originally thought would cost about 700 RT and it's more like 1000 RT after fees.

Spirit was extended yesterday and I got insanely cheap airfare for November! $167 per person round trip! Only paid $503 total for 3 of us to fly to Orlando Nov 6 and coming home Nov 12th. I cannot believe how cheap I was able to get them! I could not pass it up so I jumped on it.

Disney here we come!!!!! :cool1:

That's a great price, but don't forget about Spirit's fees!

They charge for just about everything!

I was checking out some flights and Spirit was the cheapest. But, I originally thought would cost about 700 RT and it's more like 1000 RT after fees.

That is a lot of fees! What do the charge for other than checked luggage? Most airlines charge for that now.

They charge for carry-ons as well as checked bags ! Its 25 dollars a carry on!!

Don't forget the seat fee - $10 per seat each way. Just to get a seat assignment. I dont know if you can skip it but i need seats together (traveling with 3 young kids). So for 6 people round trip an additional $120. Plus 2 checked bags round trip ($80). But even with the fees still cheaper then my other options.

Eta, carry on fees are only for the big carry ons you need to store overhead. Anything you can fit under your seat is still free.

I checked on a flight from Toronto today and just the taxes were $230.00. just the taxes!!
I think I may have mentioned in a earlier post, I have my flights booked through jet blue which means we fly from the u.s. instead of Canada but the tickets, round trip, were less than the cost of the taxes from Canada.
that's just nuts imo. its the same amount of driving time for us either way so i'll save the money any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!