April 22, 2006 - 7-night Western!!!

Dznyjenn
Delanie, just makes the age limit. Babies have to be 12 weeks don't they. WOW :cheer2: you sure counted right. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Yes Queen..we counted right! :lmao:

Actually, this cruise was only booked about a month ago for us...we were going to go on April 8..and then we realized Delanie wouldn't be old enough, so we pushed it back to the 15th..and then my DH couldn't get that week off. (We work in the hospitality industry, and that was too close to Easter crowds!)...so, we pushed it back another week, and here we are!

We're also celebrating b-days on the ship...DH and DS Alex. Really looking forward to it!

:sunny: Count us in! Single mom (35) and DS's ages 10 and 13 are sailing on our FIRST Disney Cruise, along with you fine folks!! :cheer2:

We just booked about 2 weeks ago so I still in shock!

:banana: YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE :banana:

Gina, Hayden and Jensen

P.S. We are the "3" that make Dzynjenn's party a whopping 10!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

See ya' all on board in 41 days :Pinkbounc

welome to the boards. Happy planning. :banana: :cheer2:

We're still on board. My days are spent dreaming of warm tropical breezes. I just cannot wait 5 more weeks.

Anyone have a feeling one way or another if we're going to Cozumel or Costa Maya? Personally, I'm hoping for Costa Maya. What does everyone else think?

If you haven't already heard, The Travel Channel will be airing it's show on the Disney Magic this week. I belive it is Tuesday night at 10pm.

A huge group of us our going on the 4/22 cruise to celebrate my husband and my 10th anniversary. Normally we do a walk for the national multiple sclerosis society on that weekend. We have decided to do the walk anyway on the ship. ON Monday @ 11am we will all be meeting to walk around the ship on deck 4 to honor our tradition. For those of you who may be interested in walking with us please let me know. There is a website with the MS society where you can officially sign up and make your donations directly or you can raise money on your own and give it to me on the ship. I can assure you that this is a great cause and 100 % of the money will get to the society. you will need to go to the national ms society website to sign up. i cant post the url

we are team Horizon our participation site is New Jersey, sandy hook
our code # is NJMWHORC01

I was hoping to hear back from some people by now. I feel like I scared everyone away.

Countdown 35 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaahhhoooo!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! We just booked our cruise for April 22! This is our first cruise and will be fun - my husband is overseas with his job in a hostile enviroment and he will be home for 11 days and we are splurging and going on the cruise for most of it so he can relax without hearing bombs and military stuff all the time!

We have 2 children - Aaron will be 9 (he turns 9 on April 21st!) and a daughter Ashlyn who is 11.

We have a category 11 room on deck 6 and we are doing the Romance Package!

I am sooooooo excited!

Krisann

Welcome to DIS boards. These boards are great. Hope to meet you on the cruise. Aaron & Bobby have the same birthday

Thank-you to your Husband :thumbsup2 & may God Bless your family.

Hello - my children, Ashlyn age 11 and Aaron age 8 (will be 9 day before cruise) would like to know if any of the other kids their age would like to become Pen Pals and write to each other before the cruise? Even if it is via email. email me privately and I will email you our snail mail address. She is really excited about meeting some "new" friends who will be on the cruise.

Did I mention I am really excited about this cruise???!!!!

Krsiann

Thanks for the welcome!

I saw someone mention about the "gifts" and I went and ordered some cool totebags filled with gifts - candy, snacks, Dr. Pepper (their favorite - not sure if it is served on the cruise), water bottles w/holders, binoculars, glow sticks AND they will have beach towels in them IF they can come up with a Pluto one. My son's favorite character - my daughters is Tinkerbell - so her bag and stuff is tink orinated!

I will then have them tied together with Happy Birthday Baloons! Her birthday was the first part of March so this is for both of them!

I am really excited about this surprise for them!

Krisann

krisannB!

I'm PM'ing you with my children's email addresses! My DD is 11, and would love to meet someone! Her interests right now are Neopets, Pokemon, and the Sims! My DS is 13, but because he and his sister are just about best friends, and because he's slightly special needs, he tends to hang with kids a couple of years younger than him. He loves Star Wars, Bionicle, Science (Chemistry) and anything Spy related. He's also an accomplished Boy Scout. Here's hoping they'll find some common ground! :thumbsup2

I'd love to make some new friends too! I'm 34, mother of 4...into Scrapbooking, and so in love with the mouse, I had to move to Orlando to get my fix! Looking forward to chatting with you! :earsgirl:

Jennifer

I went to the PO this weekend and got an idea for something for the kids. The PO had mailing envelopes with Disney theme on them.

I think I am going to buy one for each child and mail them together in a package along with things like floats for the beach, sand toys, etc. - I will then have them "delivered" to the kids during the cruise. I might just mail them there - but they will already have their gift totes waiting on them - I think it would be more fun for them to get gifts during the week in anticipation of things to come the next day (like the floats and toys for the beach at CC)

I am going to put my thinking cap on to make this be magical for them.

And I am trying to come up with things to do for my hubby since he has not seen us for over 2 months!

Krisann

Hey is there anyway to get another Roll Call of who is going on this cruise? I am really excited (first cruise) and it is cool "meeting" others who will be on the cruise! I love meeting new people!

Krisann

1st Cruise - April 22
Me, DH, DD (11) DS (will turn 9 day before cruise)

We are going
Nancy :bride:
Hank :groom:
Hailey5
Riley 3
Kelsey 8months :rotfl:
and 33 of our dear friends and family
we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary renewing our vows on castaway cay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Just a heads up if you give blood on a regular basis

from Red Cross site
Travel Outside of U.S., Immigration
Wait 12 months after travel in an area where malaria is found. Wait 3 years after living in a country where malaria is found.

We got back from the 2/25-3/4 western that visited Costa Maya.
And my brother-in-law went to give blood & was told Costa Maya is on that list. [Cozumel wasn't]
My sister does platlets [spelling?] and she can't donate for a year either.

They say Malaria can be transfered just being in the warm water...

If you donate regular, I wouldn't get off in that port.

thefreemans said:
We are going
Nancy :bride:
Hank :groom:
Hailey5
Riley 3
Kelsey 8months :rotfl:
and 33 of our dear friends and family
we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary renewing our vows on castaway cay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Welcome to this thread. I have seen your name on other threads. I only remembered the b/c I have a friend & his first name it Freeman.

Hope to see you on board

Congrulations on your anniversary. :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

We're going. 4 weeks and 1 day until we fly out of this freezing cold state of New Hampshire. I can't wait!!!!!!!

does 29 days sound better :rotfl:

My son was supposed to NH last month. Special Olympics alpine skiing, NHSO had to cancel b/c there was no snow. :sunny:

Hope to see you on the ship real soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter