April 22, 2006 - 7-night Western!!!

Hi all !! :yay:
I'm sorry I couldn't come here for a long time.

I finished our final payment 10days ago.
And made a reservation at Palo Champagne Branch. :thumbsup2

But before our vacation, we have to finish our moving from Kyusyu(Fu-ku-o-ka) to Tokyo.
Transfer of my husband will be over the end of March and come back to Tokyo again. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
There are many things we have to do!! pixiedust:
Oh,BTW is anyone made the same reservation at Palo Champagne Branch ?
I highly recommend this Branch! We had a wonderful time at last trip.
Sunday, April 23 :: from 11am. :chat:

I'm lookin forward to meeting all of YOU !! party:

Hello there!

I've been lurking these boards for quite a while, usually enjoying the posts in the WDW threads. I'm finally compelled to post though, in my quest to meet fellow cruisers for April 22 2006!

My DH Bill and I cruised the 4 day Wonder in September for our 5 year anniversary, and I quickly declared myself a cruise addict! The opportunity presented itself (Yay Federal Tax Return!!!) to look for a cruise and here we are!

Joining us will be my mother, my DS Alex 13, DD Beth 11, DD Casadie 2 (one month shy of 3) and new DD Delanie (will be 13 weeks come cruise time!)

I know my older kids would love to meet some fellow kiddos... Alex is looking forward to checking out the Stack and teen activities, but will probably be more comfortable hanging out with the 10-12's. Beth is just bouncing off the walls about everything, and is soooo disappointed that she'll not be quite old enough to ride horses in Cozumel.

Looking forward to meeting any/all of you and chatting before the cruise!

Welcome to the boards & this link

how do we arrange to be in the same dinner rotation :confused3

Thanks so much for the welcome!

My dd would LOVE to meet others..she's a very excitable, gregarious kid...currently LOVES Neopets, Pokemon, reading, etc. Maybe they'll find some common ground!

Not sure how to match rotations...I know that because my hubby and I are cast members, we kind of have to take what we get. :rolleyes: We're just happy and thrilled to be here. It will be my DH and DS birthdays just prior to the cruise, so we'll be celebrating on board :cheer2:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hello again! This thread sure is quiet! Everyone on this boat still on this boat? :confused3 :goodvibes

Is everybody ready for the 60 day countdown? :Pinkbounc :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: I've become completely obsessed with this cruise, and spend most of my time perusing the boards for cool info!

One thing that's hanging me up is the shore excursions, and my inability to make a decision...I'm so excited about everything on the ship, and such a micro-planner..that I can't commit to anything (excursions, flounder's reef, etc..) for fear that when I see that day's navigator..I'll be missing something that I truly want to do..or the kiddos would find fun! :scared1: :headache: My husband is about to disown me! :duck:

Looking forward to more chats and exchanges here! Still hoping to find some kids for my DD 11 and DS 13 to meet, and maybe chat with before hand!

this link sure is quiet. . Are you in the main seating. We are. My count down must be wrong I thought mine said 58 days :confused3

Hi, my count-down said 59days! because I set this at Japan time.
So in the US, it'll be 60 days. :thumbsup2

We also choose main seating dinner! :yay:
Last visit in DCL, I met the people who got to know in this thread.
Is there a plan gathering together during this April 22 DCL ?

Hi Everyone, I'm counting down also. I have it on my screensaver at work just to remind me that paradise is coming soon.

I was making myself nuts a month ago about excursions also. What I ended up doing is booking our activities on Castaway Cay and 1 excursion on Grand Cayman. We may end up cancelling the excrusion on Grand Cayman. We're going to do our own thing on Key West and Cozumel(or Costa Maya if the port changes).

I'm an obsessed planner as well. But my husband asked me to be flexible so I'm trying to chill and wait and see what happens. It's hard. But that's what my family wants.

My DD is also 11(2 months shy of 12). She is really looking forward to checking out all the activities on board.

Is anyone staying at WDW the night before?

Keep posting everyone. Only 59 days as of today.

Hi Mharring33 !!
We'll stay at Saratoga Springs before our DCL. :wizard:
Does your family have a plan staying at WDW the night before? pixiedust:

We are now a group of 10, instead of 7...my friend Gina and her two boys are joining us! :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc I'll let her introduce herself later.

Since my family of 6 is local in Orlando, we (and my mother) will not be staying in a hotel. I think we are going to pool our money and get a towncar or limo to take us roundtrip. Luggage for 7 plus the actual 7 people (2 with car seats) plus a stroller will NOT fit in our minivan. :eek:

My friend may or may not stay at WDW the night before..depends on what flights she gets.

What say you, Eeyoregon? Any pre-trip plans? hee heeh! :rotfl2:

We are staying at POFQ. We have a 12:15 pick-up for the shuttle. I wish we had an earlier pick-up

Hi Queen 2 !
How do you know your pick up time ? From your TA ?
Maybe we'll use the same shuttle. :banana:

Last summer when we stayed at POFQ, the shuttle stopped at
POFQ&River,Old keywest and Saratoga.

When we used a shuttle for the first time, we couldn't do the choice of time at all.
As you say, I wish we can ride a little earlier shuttle ! :Pinkbounc
If so, we'll enjoy our cruise !!!

fantasia said:
Hi Mharring33 !!
We'll stay at Saratoga Springs before our DCL. :wizard:
Does your family have a plan staying at WDW the night before? pixiedust:

We'll be at the Carribean Beach. I'm wondering if any of you have called your resorts and asked this question. I called the DCL and asked them if we checked in there would that count as our check in at the Port even if we were only staying 1 night. They said yes. However, from everything I've read on the boards and in my Passporter, that statement doesn't seem true. Has anyone else asked this question to DCL and gotten a different answer?

I guess it doesn't matter. Whatever we have to do, we have to do. I'm just one of those people who likes to know as much as possible in advance. Did you all notice you can do you check in paperwork online at DCL.com?

Talk to you all soon.

fantasia said:
Hi Queen 2 !
How do you know your pick up time ? From your TA ?
Maybe we'll use the same shuttle. :banana:

Last summer when we stayed at POFQ, the shuttle stopped at
POFQ&River,Old keywest and Saratoga.
I called DCL, but if you want a different answer call fifteen minutes later & you will gwt another anwser. If we have to stop at all those places, will we back it time for lunch? :confused3

I have heard some people go back to the airport to get earlier times. It would be my luck thet would turn us away :scared:

Dznyjenn said:
Thanks so much for the welcome!

My dd would LOVE to meet others..she's a very excitable, gregarious kid...currently LOVES Neopets, Pokemon, reading, etc. Maybe they'll find some common ground!

Not sure how to match rotations...I know that because my hubby and I are cast members, we kind of have to take what we get. :rolleyes: We're just happy and thrilled to be here. It will be my DH and DS birthdays just prior to the cruise, so we'll be celebrating on board :cheer2:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey There Dznyjenn,

my DD(11) enjoys listening to music, dancing and theatre. She's quite excited about seeing a show each night of our cruise.

I'm curious. What type of work do you do at WDW? My family has fanatized about moving to Orlando and working for Disney. My husband in particular. He is a music teacher and would love to one of the "Voices of Liberty" in Epcot. That is one of our favorite things at Epcot.

Hi Mharring33 !!

Thanks your great information. I didn't notice the online check-in. :worship:
After this, I'll go to the DCL site and see My Cruise Reservation Details. :sunny:

Oh,the case is different. Did you know the Castaway member check-in service ?
If people have the Castaway member-ID(means DCL repeater),they can do check-in at an exclusive counter.
But we were not able to use this system concerning a Japanese not an US citizen.

Therefore I think there is no correct answer. :scratchin
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Queen2 !!

Really ??? Yes,I think it's a good idea to go to the airport to arrive earlier. :moped:

But I only made two reservation of ground transfers. (WDW to port, port to WDW).
Can we use the Magical Express ? Anyway we'll use the standard transportation system.
After we checked-in DCL, we'll enjoy our lunch time !!
Thanks your additional information !! :banana:

Mharring..definitely sounds like our daughters could get along! My Bethanie also loves music, performing, etc...is in chorus. She has no fear about performing, even when it's not in her best interest! :eek:

Currently at WDW, I work in the administrative offices. I'm hoping to get back out into the parks and/or resorts soon, in a promotion capacity. I really miss the direct Guest contact! :grouphug:

Everybody still cruising?? MY, we're a quiet group!!! LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!! :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :woohoo: :wave: :yay: :wave2: :bounce: :crazy:

I'd love to see an updated roll call! Here's my family/friends (group of 10!)

Bill (DH)
Me (Jennifer)
Alex 14
Beth 11
Casadie 2 (one month shy of 3)
Delanie (will be 13 weeks)
Barbara (Grandmother)

Gina (Best friend!)
DS 13
DS 10
(will let her reveal names if she feels like it!)

Casadie is working hard on finalizing potty training with no accidents...two steps forward, one step back! We're hoping she can join the 3-5's in the Oceaneer's Club!

See you all in about 42 days!

Dznyjenn
we are still going, yes this is a quiet thread. Don't know about my soon to be 10(f I let her :rolleyes:& it won't be an April fool joke )year old Dgoodd. She is with this week-end & she has plucked my last nerve. told her if she didn't stop I wasn't going to take her on the cruise. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc.

I think we gave cast list but will do it again :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
Rich(DH) :donald: Sharon(Me) :tink: Ricky(DS):goofy:
Sharon Samantha(Dgodd) 10 princess: Birthday April 1st
Bobby(Dgs) 8 pirate: Birthday April 21st Robert (Ds) :mickeyjum January(Dil)::MinnieMo

We are going to celebrate both childrens bdy on the ship. I wanted to do a cruise in between both bdys,but it had us coming back on April 15th. That is considered Easter week, which meant more$$$

We are on deck 8 family veranda. Other DS & DIL are on deck 6 inside.

Someone made door sign for, asked to to keep it :ssst:.
Julie&nicks mom has helped me for the bdys signs. Now I'm going to get in trouble lots others have helped ,so many Disers I can't remember all of them. :confused3 :confused3 . I have losts of disers help me with door signs, fonts, glitter makers, ticketfactory. Someone is going to help with the pillow cases. I will name that person later. Everyone has been a great help on the forum. I have bits of help from everyone. Lots of magical pixiedust pixiedust: on this forum. Many thank-yous to everyone, I have been inspiried(Sp) by everyone. :thumbsup2 :wizard: :love: :grouphug:

Need a PC ask Vereanda man, Great job

Oh we have early seating, how about you.

Yes I'm counting. The count is off one day cause we are coming in a day early. Staying at POFQ.

Come on April 22, cruisers join in, so we can do the meet thing everyone talks about

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter