April 22, 2006 - 7-night Western!!!

Kimmielee, thank-you for the birthday wish for Bobby. We don't have any thing planned yet for either of the children, Bobby & Sharon Samantha her birthday April 1st. We wanted a cruise right in the middle of both bys,but that put us on the Eastern Carb, been there done that. I wanted the Western. Bobby just happened to luck out. Both children are celebrating on the ship. I'm getting the cabin decorated & have a gift for each one. party:
Don't remeber cat but it is deck 8 verandah
ds -34 Ds 30 & Dil 27 Bobby's parents

We live in Delaware

Updated Cast:

Kelly - aka Keggy (28) and DH (27)

Yumi - aka Fantasia (29) and DH (28)

Kim - aka Kimmielee (44 - not liking this so far!) and DS (6) - Noah

? - CanadianBB (?) DW (?) and DD (10)

Amber - aka Rowean (?), DH (?) DS (11) and DD (7) Celebrating their 10th Anniversay!! :love2: party:

Mitch - aka MHarring33 (39), DH (40) and DD (11)

Sharon - aka Queen2 (?), DH (?), DS (34), DGS - Bobby (8), Dgodd -Sharon Samantha (10), DS (30) and DIL (27) = Bobby's Birthday is April 21st! and Sharon Samantha's is April 1st :bday:

Queen2 said:
Kimmielee, thank-you for the birthday wish for Bobby. We don't have any thing planned yet for either of the children, Bobby & Sharon Samantha her birthday April 1st. We wanted a cruise right in the middle of both bys,but that put us on the Eastern Carb, been there done that. I wanted the Western. Bobby just happened to luck out. Both children are celebrating on the ship. I'm getting the cabin decorated & have a gift for each one. party:
Don't remeber cat but it is deck 8 verandah
ds -34 Ds 30 & Dil 27 Bobby's parents

We live in Delaware

Sharon, for a little extra touch, if you are interested... check out Shirley's baskets at www.theperfectgift.cc

She makes them with things that are Disney Cruise specific, can add each child's favorite candy, soda, etc... and, within reason, will add soemthing that you ship her to make it even more unique! She's an awesome lady and I'm ordering Noah's basket from her. It will be delivered to the room on the ship!

I'm putting sand toys for the beach, trying to get my hands on one of the larger Mickey Sailor's and shipping down a Disney game boy game to stick inside as though it is all from Mickey himself! Good luck! :goodvibes

I'm not familiar with a passporter. It sounds like I need one though. What is it and how do I get one.

We're thinking of relaxing and not doing much for shore excursions. We will do our own thing on Key West. We're going to grab a map and maybe ride the trolley. My goal for that shore excursion is to have a frozen chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick. DH and I took a cruise alone in 2002 with a stop at Key West and I had one and have been thinking about them since. Yum. We may do the Seven Mile Beach break on Grand Cayman and most likely a little bit on Cozumel, but might take advantage of people being off the ship that day and doing ship related stuff.

We are not celebrating our 10th anniversary. I'm not quite sure how I gave you that impression. We're not officially celebrating anything. Although I am turning 40(yuck) the week we return to New Hampshire. So I guess you can say I'm revisiting my youth before I hit the big 4-0.

I'm enjoying this message board. It's nice to have a connection with people I'll be on vacation with in 3 months.

Mitch,

You can order it on line from www.passporter.com or buy it at your local book store. I've got the cruise version and am buying the WDW version this weekend. I think if you order it on line it's a bit less expensive. VERY worth it!

Sorry about the anniversary thing... it was Amber and her hubby! I fixed the cast list!

Chocolate covered Key lime pie on a stick ???? Oh my, is that heaven or what? :banana: I'll have to try one too! Will you take the kids with you? I've heard you can sign them into the clubs... not sure I could get off the ship and leave Noah behind... :rolleyes1

The big 4-0.... been there, done that.... it's the little ones that will keep us young! :goodvibes

Hey Kimmielee,

If you have a chance to try the choc. covered key lime pie, let me know what you think. It's pretty darn good. I can picture the place, but I couldn't possibly tell you where it is. I"m planning on asking someone when we get there.

We are bringing DD with us. I'm not comfortable leaving her on the ship without us on board. I'm pretty sure she'll be safe when she is signed into the Oceaneer's Lab, but I still want to her to be able to leave if she is unhappy. It is her vacation too.

No problem about the anniversary thing. There are lots of people to keep track of here.

thank-you for the tip, I checked it, also going to check out Disney's gift.

Ok Kimmielee DH 58 DW 57 :goodvibes Now you know the rest of the story

Make my final payment before the 5th of Febuary

Let me confuse you more

Here is our line up Richard :mickeyjum, Sharon :tink:, RichardJr.(Ricky) :goofy:, Robert :woohoo:, January (yes) :tigger:,Robert Jr,(Bobby) pirate:, Sharon Samantha princess:

We have the TA & the cruise line confused :confused3 . they don't no where to put who

Updated Cast:

Kelly - aka Keggy (28) and DH (27)

Yumi - aka Fantasia (29) and DH (28)

Kim - aka Kimmielee (44) and DS Noah (6)

? - CanadianBB (?) DW (?) and DD (10)

Amber - aka Rowean (?), DH (?) DS (11) and DD (7) Note: Celebrating their 10th Anniversay!! :love2: party:

Mitch - aka MHarring33 (39), DH (40) and DD (11)

Sharon - aka Queen2 (57), DH Richard (58), DS Ricky (34), DGS - Bobby (8), Dgodd -Sharon Samantha (10), DS Robert (30) and DIL January (27) Note: Bobby's Birthday is April 21st! and Sharon Samantha's is April 1st :bday:

kimmielee i think buy george you have all the names right :thumbsup2

Guess what, maxed my credit card today, :guilty: made that final payment :banana:

Now I have to work on the DC for the room decorations :cheer2:

Now it is hurry up & wait.

here is my email if you would like to have it

smreusch@aol.com :wave:

I'm a single Mom that has to watch her pennies... and since I was off today, I started playing around with the 3 and 4 day cruises, in comparison with the 7 night... and I figured out the 4 night cruise + 5 days at WDW was actually cheaper than just the 7 night cruise... :sad2:

I'm so sad to leave this group JUST as everyone was getting excited...

Please carryon and have an AWESOME cruise! :wave:

I was getting in the hang of this thread. I'm going to miss you already. I know the feeling this trip is costing me & two arms & two legs.

keep posting you seem like a great person. :love:

Are you still going near or around the same dates.

this is from my family to you & Noah :grouphug:

I'm sorry to hear you won't be around either. But I completely understand. The only reason we can do this trip is because we've been saving for a while and got 2 of our flights free. You will have fun doing the land/sea package. Are you doing WDW first, then the cruise?

We are doing 5 nights at POFQ, then the cruise for 4 nights, then 3 nights back at POFQ (or perhaps the Nick Hotel...) still trying to decide.

My problem is I saved enough for the cruise but not enough for the rest of it... I should have cut back on the WDW part - but plane tickets purchased, time off granted, etc... the thought of having 13 days off was too tempting!

I'll do a 7 night cruise in 2007 and only do 2 days at Disney before and it won't be as expensive!

Enjoy that chocolate covered Key Lime Pie on a stick for me!

A 13 day vacation sounds like Heaven to me. The way you have your trip planned, you get the best of both worlds. Enjoy.

Kimmielee said:
Sorry about the anniversary thing... it was Amber and her hubby! I fixed the cast list!

Hi Everyone! Havent been on the board in a while, so nice to see there will be some more people on board!
Kimmielee, so sorry to hear your not coming with us. Thanks for remembering our Ann. we are sooo excited, we have never cruised on Disney before and we know it'll be our dream vacation! :woohoo:

I want to introduce my family, we are as follows:
DW: Diane (34)
DH: Bob (37)
DS: Colby (11)
DD: Kennedy (7)
Ddog: Amber unfortunantley she wont be joining us.

On another note, has anyone done the dolphin swim before? I know it's expensive, but it sounds like it would be so much fun. If anyone has any feed back let me know.

:firefight Ship just got a little more crowded.
My husband and I plus about 20 of our friends. We are from New York and most are firefighters.
Should be a fun trip

Welcome to the boards. Hope to meet up with you on the ship. :thumbsup2

My son did the dolphin encounter a few years ago & loved it. He loves anything & everthing dolphins, even the team.

In November he did the dolphin swim in Mexico. It was more of playing with the dolphins, they didn't actually swim like other places do. It is $$$, well worth to him.

E-mail me & I will send you a picture of him. Not able to add it here.
smreusch@aol.com

I just found out that the dolphin swim nor the dolphin encounter will be offered, due to the damage from the hurricane. I spoke with a rep. from dolphin discovery and she said they would be holding a dolphin swim inland, though it doesnt sound as nice. I guess we are going to do the San Gervacio ruins. Maybe next time. :sad2: I would love to see your pict. I' ll shoot you an email.

Diane

Looks like you are the only one who has been on the ship before. Any hints?
Im letting the others in my group know about the board. I hope some will check in. :firefight

Were is everyone at going on this date. We need some excitment here. :goodvibes Don't just lurk :surfweb: , join in on the fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter