April 22, 2006 - 7-night Western!!!

Received doc's today. doing the DOC dance :banana: :cheer2: :dancer: :rockband: That makes it more offical.

If I get any more excited I'm afraid I will pop a kidney :lmao:

2 weeks from tonight, we will be on our first night at sea (hoping that little patch behind the ear really works!!!) :thumbsup2

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...I'm going on a Disney Cruise!!!! :Pinkbounc

I worked some magic and ended up with a 3 day weekend off over Easter weekend so I plan on finishing the packing, zipping them suckers shut and beginning the single digit countdown :cool1:

:cheer2: Gina 35
:wizard: Hayden 13
pirate: Jensen 10

Good bye Oregon, hello DISNEY MAGIC!!!!!!

Yoo hoo!!! Where is everyone??? Do we have a pulse??? :rotfl2:

We are soooooooo close to single digits - can I hear some noise? See some dancing?

:Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce: :cheer2: :cool1:

I think we are in the single digits.Oops we leave the 21st. I started packing yesterday. Trying to only take one suitcase :rotfl2: . I always over pack :rolleyes:

Have my lime green to wear :thumbsup2

We are going to take over the Magic :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

:firefight Im leaving in the morning to go to Florida for business, back on the 21st. Than catch a flight on the 22nd with the group for the cruise. Dope that I am I should have stayed down there and met the group at the port. DH could bring the other suitcase. Owell. All is good- Im going cruising with Mickey!!!
So we're wearing lime green. Sounds good. Gives me an excuse to go shopping!
Safe trsaveling to all!! :rotfl:

Hey everyone I cannot believe the cruise is next week!!!!!!!!! iam soo ready i coud scream!!!! :woohoo:
I wanted to reply to Carrie about the ms walk. we are walking on monday at 11 am we will be meeting on deck 4? that is where the walking track is right?? midship.
You can go to the ms site and register as an epledge or you can collect money and get it to us on the ship.
the web site is `nationalmssociety.org/njm`
our team is horizon family
there is a fairly large group of us so you will recognize us. if you just want to walk for the sake of walking and not raise any money then you can do that too the more the merrier.
hope to see more of you out there with us. :yay:

This time next week we should be landing at MCO!! :cool1:

I am soooooooooooooooo ready!!! Are we there yet? :banana:

I still can not come up with anything lime green in color. I found light jackets, beach bags, purses, etc. all in lime green but I already have perfectly good ones in other colors - can't justify buying new!!

I might swing by Home Depot tomorrow, get a lime greed Mickey paint chip and tuck it in the clear pouch on my Eeyore lanyard so you can see it :thumbsup2

See you soon!!! :wave2:

Ok here is what Lime green I will have: on my "tote around the ship bag" will be a lime green luggage tag and a lime green jelly little hand sanitizer holder both of which I found at Target!

I am so excited about the cruise and cannot wait to meet everyone!

Do we have an "official" meet up time as I have read others have done?

Lime Green Update:

I went to Home Depot today and snagged some lime green Mickey Paint Chips to stick in my see through lanyard pouch.

Dznyjenn kindly purchased lime green "Live Strong" bracelets, which I will wear too. :thumbsup2

So, are we officially meeting on board? What about during the Sail Away Party? This is my 1st Disney Cruise so I don't know where a good spot to meet would be?? :confused3

Would love to meet all of you!

This time next week we will be at sea, cruising towards Key West!!! :woohoo:

What about this: Sailaway Party, Port side. Deck 10. Mid-ship, overlooking the Goofy pool. This way,we'll get a view of the activities, but be up and out of the crowds a bit.

Watch for me...rosie o' donnell lookalike with 4 kids...shouldn't be too hard.... :rotfl2: As eeyoregon said, she and I will be wearing lime green bracelets, but i didn't get any for my family...just us two gals!

7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

sounds good to me - we will be there! Will print the info on where to meet out an put it with my "important papers" or I will never figure out where to go!

sounds good to me.

I might have my CROWN on :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

It is not lime green.

Portside deck 10 sailaway party :dancer: :rockband: party: :welcome:

Queen2 :

You are such a hoot! I love the crown - way to get in the spirit!! :thumbsup2

Deck 10 at the Sail Away party it is! See you there!

Look for my green bracelet...no look for the middle aged woman, bawling like a baby while grinning ear to ear...gonna be sooooo swept up by it all I'm sure!

Without even thinking I purchased a lime green lanyard for my ID's, a lime green carry one and a lime green string sack. I must secretly love that color because I also have a lime green top and matching earings for one of the casual evenings.

I'm about 90% packed and 100% ready to go. Work is going to be very tough this week.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on Deck 10 in 7 short days.

Mharring33 - I see you have a DD age 11 going - I do too! I have a intro I can send you from her to your DD - my DD is so looking forward to meeting new friends. You can send me a private message with how I can can email it to you if you want. She has already sent it to the other girls here on the DIS group who will be on the cruise.

KrisannB

Will Aaron be going to the kids progams? My son, Jensen, is 10 - maybe they will hit it off.

Sound like 11 year old girls is the magic combo - Dzynjenn has and 11 year old daugther too!

These past few days I have been doing the shore excursion shuffle! Wish I could make up my mind! And now my boys want to parasail. We already have a lot planned at Castaway Cay so I'm thinking of reserving a parasailing adventure in Cozumel - cheaper than Disney too! They will ride tandem. Should be interesting - I will probably have a heart attack watching them!

Looking forward to our meet and greet on deck 10!!

Gina :wave2:

3 days until we fly out!!! I can not believe how fast these past few weeks have zoooomed by!!! :Pinkbounc

I am so very, very, very ready for this cruise and visit to WDW!! Are any of you visiting the parks post-cruise? We will squeeze in a park Saturday, after we get off the ship, all day (and I do mean ALL day as we will use early morning hours and late after hours in the designated parks!) on Sunday and maybe a quick couple of hours on Monday before our 6:00pm flight home. :sad1:

See you on Deck 10 during the sail away party! Wishing you and your families safe traveling. :wizard:

TTFN

two more wake -ups till we leave. :banana: :cheer2:

I'm still so unready, well I'm ready my clothes aren't :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Guess that would help if I took clothes. Maybe I can find a lime green sarone & just wear it every day :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: . Now that is a MUST to see. :rotfl2:
I have less then 22 hours to pack, shuttle is picking us up at 7:30 AM. Minus my sleeping hours. Friday morning I will be running around like a chicken with his head cut off :lmao: .

See ya real soon, on deck 10 :sunny:

We are about 95% ready. Our suitcases are getting pretty full though. We are pretty much packed. Tomorrow night will be for double checking, adding(or subtracting) misc. items. We really tried not to overpack, but it makes it hard when you have to wear 2 outfits each day. I hope we can fit everything plus leave room for a few extra items on the way home. We are not big shoppers so it shouldn't be a problem.

Is anyone else staying at the CBR Friday night?

See you all Saturday on Deck 10 at the party!!!! I can't belive it is almost here. 14 months of waiting and it's finally here.

well I didn't get all my stuff in one suitcase. :rolleyes: one big one & one small carry on, & one small case that folds up, it is about half full, it will be a check in. Tomorrow have to add the imporatant things, meds, camera, phone, & all battery chargers. If I don't have it by time I go to bed, to bad :rolleyes:

see ya sooner then we think :sunny:

PS POFQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter