April 22, 2006 - 7-night Western!!!

I'm with you on the white legs. I'm actually considering 3-4 tanning sessions. I'm going to check out the prices for it this week.

What would be a good way for us to know who is a DIS Board member when we get on board in 3 weeks? Any suggestions?

I think it has something to do wearing or of lime green, on you or backpacks,ect :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:cool1: Ok, it's SUPER REAL NOW! We officially have a stateroom :banana:
Yep, room #2082 will be our home for 7 nights. And we get a porthole window :Pinkbounc

See you in 18 days :wave2:

Gina
Hayden
Jensen

Could this Cruise Meets post possibly be the most quiet one in DIS history? :rotfl2:

What I'm curious about is if our fellow cruisers just don't know about the DIS boards and our cruise is actually jam packed with guests OR is our post soooo quiet because there really are only 100 of us sailing? :lmao:

Getting my hair cut tomorrow in preparation for heat, humidity and a lot of time in the water. April 21st just can't get here soon enough. Are we there yet?

Let me hear some YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'S!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1:

See you in 17 days :wave2:

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ready. If my DH would let me, we'd be packed by now. The problem is I keep shopping for clothes and jewelry. If April 21st doesn't get here fast I won't have any money left to spend on the ship.

I have a hair appointment next week and a pedicure appointment the week after.

DD and I finally decided to do Magic Kingdom on April 21st. We wanted to do so much in 1 day we had to put all of our choices in a hat and pull one out. Magic Kingom won.

Come on everyone, let's do the Happy Dance!!!!

I was out shopping today & saw a nice beach bag for 5.00 at the 5 below store. They didn't have much to choose from blue, blue with strawberries, & orange. I picked blue.

Well I walked to the end of the shopping center for a stroll. When I was walking back 10 minutes later the man was putting Lime Green bags out. Ask me how fast I exchanged the bag.

Oh I was just so excited I had to come post right away. :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

TA called today doccame in yesterday, we may have them Friday :yay: :dancer: :rockband: party:

Queen2 said:
It would be nice if you organized it ;) that would be nice

:lmao: ;) Although I would love to organize a party (who wouldn't???? :confused3 )...my work is moving into overdrive. I was off for two months for maternity leave, and am still catching up, while trying for a promotion! :cool1:

Don't get me wrong, I'll happily show up and party hard...but before then, I'll be lucky if I remember to pack my undies..you know?? :thumbsup2

Hope I remembered mine :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
how is the new baby doing

She's doing great, thanks for asking! We're completely in love, of course! :love: She'll be a grown-up 13 weeks when we sail, so look for the lil' bitty one in either a sling on Mom, or in her stroller/car-seat combo..and you'll have found me!

Probably won't be wearing any lime-green mickeys...as they'll get in her way when I'm holding her on my chest. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Two of our cabins are doing the document dance! :banana: :cool1: Miss Eeyoregon is probably still waiting for hers, even though she's on our reservation. Am I right miss Eeyoregon??? :Pinkbounc :wave2:

put lime green curling ribbon on her stroller :thumbsup2

DOCUMENTS ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :yay:

Pinch me :woohoo:

Double YEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lime green ribbon on her stroller ain't a half bad idea Queen2!!! :thumbsup2

Eeyoregon: Document dance away! I LOVED getting the luggage tags..and laughed when I realized they were lime green! :teeth:

15...count 'em...FIFTEEN DAYS Girls!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :yay:

Me too !! :confused3
We'll start our vacation within 3 days !!
Our TA will send our doc's to WDW hotel.
Hope to recieve soooooooooon !!! :furious:

No documents here either! Our TA has been out all week - hopefully I will get them Monday!

Well, at this exact time in 2 weeks, we should be at our hotel in Cocoa Beach, trying to fall asleep :rotfl2: Yah, like I'm gonna be able to sleep :rotfl:

I seem to be fighting a stomach bug right now - better now than in 2 weeks but still could use some pixie dust :guilty:

I will try to find something that is lime green to attach to my self. I will have my metal eeyore cast lanyard around my neck 90% of the time and a daffy grin on my face 100% of the time :lmao: If you come to deck 2 to do laundry, swing by #2082 and check out my attempt at a homemade door sign.

See ya' all in 2 weeks!!! :wave2:

eeyoregon,
You make me laugh :rotfl2:
most of the time I'll be carring my lime green beach bag :thumbsup2
see Ya Real Soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter