April 22, 2006 - 7-night Western!!!

Keggy

<font color=blue>So this is a first for us<br><fon
My DH (27) and I (28) will be sailing on the April 22, 2006 Western!

This will be our first Western itinerary. We have previously done the Eatern and 3 four nighters!

Is anyone else sailing this date?

Kelly

Hello Kelly !! :wave2:
We were just back from 7/23 Mexican Cruise pirate: and made a reservasion of our next 3rd Disney Cruise.
If things well....we'll aboard the same 7nights Western. :thewave:
We live in Japan and my DH(28) and I(29).

DS (6) and myself will be sailing with you!! :Pinkbounc We are staying at POFQ for 4 nights first... then cruising away!

Anyone else joining us? Children? :cool1:

Hi Kimmielee !! :wave2:
We stayed POFQ for 9 nights this summer !! It was nice , highly recommend !!
Next time we'll stay Saratoga Springs or POFQ before our DCL.

I'm looking forward to meet your DS & you. :hourglass

Thanks Kelly and Yumi :flower:

Anyone else joining us? Anyone with kids? We are so excited to do our first Disney Cruise! :wave2:

Anyone? Anyone? There can't possibly be only three of us on this voyage!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Buried way down on page 3..... gentle bump to the top! :flower:

Hi Everybody...... 3 more of us...... Myself...... my wife and my darling 10 year old DD. This will be our 3rd time out with Disney. Hmmmm .... I remember 2 years ago when we did our first one... was suppose to be trip of a lifetime....:) It certainly was...... but decided better to have many trips of a lifetime... :cool1:

Of to work now... will check this thread and introduce us all later....

Okay.... finally a few minutes. Wow.... just think of all the room we will have on the ship with just 4 Cabins booked. lol Lets see... will that mean we each go to a different dining room? Just think of the odds we will have at the Bingo games, Mouseketter etc. No waiting for chairs by the pool :sunny:

Maybe we can even have a vote on which Ports to visit.

Talk to everyone soon....

Hello Everyone !! :sunny:

Yah !! Exactly !!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
We can choose any cabine as we like..of course include category 1 or 2 !

All shows are staged only for four parties of us.
There seems to be no need to form a line for waiting character's greeting !!

CanadianBB said:
Hi Everybody...... 3 more of us...... Myself...... my wife and my darling 10 year old DD. This will be our 3rd time out with Disney. Hmmmm .... I remember 2 years ago when we did our first one... was suppose to be trip of a lifetime....:) It certainly was...... but decided better to have many trips of a lifetime... :cool1:

Of to work now... will check this thread and introduce us all later....

Welcome CandianBB & Family!! I'm sooo glad you found us! I know what you mean about a "trip of a lifetime"... that was my intention with this trip but I already know I'm hooked... :rolleyes:

My DS (6) is excited, but I'm out of control with planning, reading, researching, plotting... etc... I want the best trip possible!

BTW a shout out to Yumi!! Where have you been??? I was getting a bit lonely (as you can tell by all my "gentle bumps"... )! I'm so glad we are growing!

Take care for now everyone!!! :grouphug:

Hi everyone. Someone has to tell me... How do I put a tag line on my signature to show how long before I cruise?

So, what excursions is everyone looking at doing? After all, with so few people on, we will not need to stay on board at ports to get quality ship time.

CanadianBB - you can get your ticker at daisypath.com. You just cut the code from there and paste it in your signature!

By the way... does BB stand for Bed and Breakfast? :rotfl2:

Excursions... still deciding. I'm not sure what will keep DS (6) interest more than the clubs and the pool. Most likely the beaches! What are you thinking about? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter