You've Got a Friend in Me:TINKGURL & XOKTENOX's Adventures in WDW~UPDATE: 6/9 p.74

Yay! It's started! I can't wait to read all about the fun times you gals had.

Tink - totally love that pic with the totem pole. The little guy has the biggest smile on his face. It looks like he is loving Disney. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kristen - that cake from the bridal shower looks amazing! Did it taste as good as it looks?

yay!! it started! you girls know i'm here!! :cool1::cool1:

Tink-your first day sounds like fun..except for the part you had to wait for your meal!! Boo! LOL! The little guy is sooo cute in his swimming outfit! He looks so excited!!

Kristen- that cake is just gorgeous!! Look s like you girls had a blast and the place looks wonderful also!!

Yay!! Can’t wait for next update!!

Wow! Looks like we have lots of readers already! :woohoo: Thanks so much for joining in guys. Please help me by wishing Kristen a Happy Birthday today!!

OK... you guys started this today and I am on page 3!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well I am here.. now I need to go back and read everything!:goodvibes

BTW... the little guy isn't looking so little anymore. He is really getting big!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!!!!

Love the edit button... especially since I posted this yesterday... WAIT a sec did I type this out? I was just thinking this. :confused3

OK... you guys started this today and I am on page 3!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well I am here.. now I need to go back and read everything!:goodvibes

BTW... the little guy isn't looking so little anymore. He is really getting big!

my thoughts exactly!!!!

lol

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!

I'm so excited for the both of you to relive your adventures with us! :goodvibes

Tink - Love the picture in front of the WL gift shop! :)

Kristen - Can't wait to hear about your surprises! :yay:

I'm here girls! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday!!! Today is my brother-in-law's birthday too. How funny!

Tink - I love the totem pole picture. I have been so excited to see your little guy's pictures from this trip & that was the perfect one to start with.

Kristen - That cake was amazing. I have never seen anything like it. Very elegant & girly and PERFECT for a shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter