You've Got a Friend in Me:TINKGURL & XOKTENOX's Adventures in WDW~UPDATE: 6/9 p.74

OMG!!! I can't believe I'm not checking in until page 3!!! Yikes!
Thank God I said Happy Birthday to you Kristen on FB! LOL:)
Ok so I went back and read the other pages it wasnt as bad as I thought!
You girls have alot of followers already! :)
Tink- I love all the Pics the Lil Guy looks so Happy! Especially by the pool!
Kristen- The shower pics were great you look alot like your mom:) and that cake was really nice! My daughter is getting into the cake making and decorating now! It's pretty interesting:)
Your Disney pics are great and it looks like you were really enjoying your vaca !
I'm glad I signed on before I got to far behind :)

I'm joining in! Read tinkgurl's last trip report and loved it...can't wait to follow this one:yay:

TINKGURLFRIEND!!! So glad you're back!! Of course you know i'm here and loving this!! The little guy is SO CUTE in his swim gear! I love it already :)

Kristen - That seems like it was a beautiful party. Happy Birthday, also!!

Wow! More readers! Thanks so much for all of you joining in. We'll hopefully have Day 2 up soon! :)

Another reader here! :cutie:

I think its awesome you guys met here on the DIS! I haven't been around long but it definitely seems like there are some awesome people on here.

Can't wait to read more!

I'm here! I absolutely lovveddd the first posting! You guys do such a great job with your TRs!

Also, I fell in love with your TR title! "You've got a friend in me" is one of my favorite disney songs, and coincidently I have disney ringtones for all of my best friends and family.. and for my friend Rachel- who I've known since 4th grade.. which would make us friends for 16 years and we are still best friends... she had that ringtone. So chosen that title was a great idea and a great way to represent your disboard-disney-best-friendship in my eyes!! hehe :goodvibes

Signing on to a fun report. Now I need to go back and read.:goodvibes

I am finished with my reading and ready for day 2. I love the family pictures at the shower and at Wilderness Lodge. The little guy is so cute and I look forward to seeing Disney through his eyes.

The shower cake was beautiful your father's friend did a great job. I will need to keep the wishing well idea in mind when my nephew gets married.

Hi girls, I'm in! I lurked a little on your PTR but I never subbed since it was so far into it by the time I discovered it, I figured I'd wait til your TR! :cool1:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, no PM to tell me you'd started!! :sad2: Just kidding!! I"m here now, though, Ladies, and ready to go back and catch up on 4 pages!!! :scared1:

Cake was lovely!! Truly a piece of beautiful work!!

Great intro- I think we're all in for a real treat in this Report. Unfortunately, I may miss a lot of the action becuase of my move and travel next week!! :guilty:

I'm here. I'm going back to read now!

Great start. Love all the pictures of everyone in the World. Everyone looks so happy.

Kristeen the shower pictures are great. I've never seen the wishing well. What a great idea.

Welcome! I have to give my cousins credit for the wishing well lol

YAY!! I can't wait to hear about everything girlies!!!

Thanks for joining in, Heather!

I'm here girls!

Hey Sarah! Thanks for coming over!

Yay! I am in and can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome, so glad you're here!

YAY you girs started!!! Tink, the little guy is so cute!!!

Looking forward to reading more : )

Thanks for joining in, Lynn!

I'm joining in! I caught the very end of your PTR and can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Welcome! Thanks for joining in!

I'm here! Hey, Tink! Don't know if you remember me, but I've read all of your past TRs. CONGRATS on your engagement, BTW!!! I'm so happy for you! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear about this trip! I'm sure it was ultra-special for you since the Little Guy, your grandparents, and Kristen and Chris got to come along this time. I can't wait for more! :banana: (P.S. The Little Guy in his swimsuit by the pool is SO. ADORABLE.)

And hey, Kristen! I've seen you around the boards, but I don't know if we've ever "met" so to speak. ;) I can't wait to hear about your side of things too. You and Chris look really cute together. Love the pics of the bridal shower. That "wishing well" was sooooooooo cute! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for more, girls! :goodvibes

Hey girl! Thanks for joining in and for the compliments. My cousins did the wishing well so I have to give them credit for that!

I'm here and can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome, glad you're here!!

Definitely in on this one! :thumbsup2

Little Guy is too cute all decked out in his swimming gear! He reminds me of Jake with the goggles... he never wants to take them off! :rotfl:

Kristen, the bridal shower looks like it turned out really nice!

Hey girl! The bridal shower did go really well!

Yah you guys started!

The little guy is too cute in his swimgear and I can't wait to hear his reaction to everything.

Looking forward to more:goodvibes

Welcome and thanks for joining in!

Hi there! I am joining! I have read Tinks last 2 trip reports, and I am looking forward to reading this one. Hope you don't mind! :)

Welcome, so glad you made it over here!

Joining in! :)

Hey, thanks for joining in!!

I'm here. Hope you both had a magical vacation!!

Welcome! It was great, glad you're here!

Hi girls! I've lurked on y'alls previous trip reports, but I just wanted to come out of hiding and say that I'm so excited to read this TR!

Welcome! So glad you've decided to say hello and join us!

I'm here girlies! :)

Hey girl, glad you're here!

Friend request me on FB again! I didn't know who you were by your whole name and kept denying you! lol

The pictures are already wonderful. I will be along for this 'two trips in one' report. :cool1:

Thanks, MeMom! Glad you're here for the fun!

Yay!! I'm so excited to read about your adventures at WDW! :woohoo: This is going to be such a fun TR.

Tink, the little guy looks SO cute in his swimming stuff! Watching all of those movies makes me think of my little sister. She's 10 years younger than me, and she would always judge the length of car rides by how many movies it would take. :upsidedow

Kristen, it looks like you had a great time at the shower! That cake is gorgeous, and your pictures with your grandmas and mom are so sweet.

Can't wait to read more!

Hey girlie! The shower was nice and the cake was sooo yummy!

YAY! I'M HERE!! I can't wait to read all about your adventures. :cool1: I will probably cry when you get to the part where you guys FINALLY meet. I'm such a sap for stuff like that. :rotfl:

TINK, the Little Guy looks ADORABLE all decked out in his swim gear and ready to hit the pool. I remember when we traveled to WDW with my cousins a few years ago, we could barely drag my little cousin away from the pool. She's like a little fish!

KRISTEN, the shower looks like it was a lot of fun. And that cake is GORGEOUS. Oh, and this is kinda random, but one of my best friends' name is Kristin, and she's also dating a guy named Chris. Apparently it's a popular combination. :laughing:

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!

Hey girl! The cake was so nice, wasn't it?! My dad's friend did a great job. Thats too funny about your friends, lol

Yay! It's started! I can't wait to read all about the fun times you gals had.

Tink - totally love that pic with the totem pole. The little guy has the biggest smile on his face. It looks like he is loving Disney. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kristen - that cake from the bridal shower looks amazing! Did it taste as good as it looks?

Thanks for joining in! Yes, the cake was as delicious as it looked!

Excited to see you started the TR! i can't wait to read about when you guys finally got to meet! =]

Hey to my Long Island friend! So glad you're joining in!

yay!! it started! you girls know i'm here!! :cool1::cool1:

Tink-your first day sounds like fun..except for the part you had to wait for your meal!! Boo! LOL! The little guy is sooo cute in his swimming outfit! He looks so excited!!

Kristen- that cake is just gorgeous!! Look s like you girls had a blast and the place looks wonderful also!!

Yay!! Can’t wait for next update!!

Heyy girlie! Thanks for joining in and for the compliments!

I'm here!

Hey Meghan, thanks for joining in!

Joining in :cool1:

Welcome!! So glad you're here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN! :cheer2::cheer2::cake::cake::jumping1:

Yeay!!! You started!!! :banana:

Love the TR title!

Happy Birthday, Kristen!!!

Hey Kristen!
:bday:party:

:bday:Happy Birthday Kristen!

Happy Birthday, Kristen!!!

Happy birthday Kristen! :cool1:

OK... you guys started this today and I am on page 3!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well I am here.. now I need to go back and read everything!:goodvibes

BTW... the little guy isn't looking so little anymore. He is really getting big!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!!!!

Love the edit button... especially since I posted this yesterday... WAIT a sec did I type this out? I was just thinking this. :confused3

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!

I'm so excited for the both of you to relive your adventures with us! :goodvibes

Tink - Love the picture in front of the WL gift shop! :)

Kristen - Can't wait to hear about your surprises! :yay:

Happy Birthday Kristen:goodvibes

I'm here girls! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday!!! Today is my brother-in-law's birthday too. How funny!

Tink - I love the totem pole picture. I have been so excited to see your little guy's pictures from this trip & that was the perfect one to start with.

Kristen - That cake was amazing. I have never seen anything like it. Very elegant & girly and PERFECT for a shower.

Happy birthday Kristen!

Happy Birthday, Kristen!!

Happy Birthday Kristen!! :bday:

so glad to see you have started!!!!! I can't wait to read more! x

OMG!!! I can't believe I'm not checking in until page 3!!! Yikes!
Thank God I said Happy Birthday to you Kristen on FB! LOL:)
Ok so I went back and read the other pages it wasnt as bad as I thought!
You girls have alot of followers already! :)
Tink- I love all the Pics the Lil Guy looks so Happy! Especially by the pool!
Kristen- The shower pics were great you look alot like your mom:) and that cake was really nice! My daughter is getting into the cake making and decorating now! It's pretty interesting:)
Your Disney pics are great and it looks like you were really enjoying your vaca !
I'm glad I signed on before I got to far behind :)

Thanks for all the birthday love everyone!! I soooo appreciate it!

Jackie- Thanks for the title, it's sooo cute!

Sunset Cliffs- Didn't my dad's friend do such a good job on the cake?!

Colleen- Hey girl! You leave for Disney real soon!

I'm joining in! Read tinkgurl's last trip report and loved it...can't wait to follow this one:yay:

Welcome! Thanks for joining in!

TINKGURLFRIEND!!! So glad you're back!! Of course you know i'm here and loving this!! The little guy is SO CUTE in his swim gear! I love it already :)

Kristen - That seems like it was a beautiful party. Happy Birthday, also!!

Hey, so glad you made it over here! I love your TR!

I'm here!:yay:

Happy Birthday Kristen!:banana:

Hey girl! Thank you!

I'm in! Loving everything so far!

Welcome! Glad you joined in!

Another reader here! :cutie:

I think its awesome you guys met here on the DIS! I haven't been around long but it definitely seems like there are some awesome people on here.

Can't wait to read more!

We're so grateful to the DIS for giving us a place to have met each other! Thanks for joining in!

I'm here! I absolutely lovveddd the first posting! You guys do such a great job with your TRs!

Also, I fell in love with your TR title! "You've got a friend in me" is one of my favorite disney songs, and coincidently I have disney ringtones for all of my best friends and family.. and for my friend Rachel- who I've known since 4th grade.. which would make us friends for 16 years and we are still best friends... she had that ringtone. So chosen that title was a great idea and a great way to represent your disboard-disney-best-friendship in my eyes!! hehe :goodvibes

Hey Jen! Thanks for joining in! Charleston Princess (Jackie) came up with the TR title!

Signing on!

Welcome, thanks for coming over!

Signing on to a fun report. Now I need to go back and read.:goodvibes

I am finished with my reading and ready for day 2. I love the family pictures at the shower and at Wilderness Lodge. The little guy is so cute and I look forward to seeing Disney through his eyes.

The shower cake was beautiful your father's friend did a great job. I will need to keep the wishing well idea in mind when my nephew gets married.

Welcome and thank you for joining in! Glad you liked those shower ideas!

Hi girls, I'm in! I lurked a little on your PTR but I never subbed since it was so far into it by the time I discovered it, I figured I'd wait til your TR! :cool1:

Welcome! Glad you made it over to the TR right at the beginning!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, no PM to tell me you'd started!! :sad2: Just kidding!! I"m here now, though, Ladies, and ready to go back and catch up on 4 pages!!! :scared1:

Cake was lovely!! Truly a piece of beautiful work!!

Great intro- I think we're all in for a real treat in this Report. Unfortunately, I may miss a lot of the action becuase of my move and travel next week!! :guilty:

Sorry Liesa! You know we need you here for our TR! Good luck with the move, I've "seen" some of your progress on facebook!

Like Tink said, we're soooo happy to have this many readers!! Thank you all for joining in! Day 2 should be up tomorrow, it's a pretty short one again. Hope everyone sticks around for the good stuff!! :goodvibes

Hey, girls!! Did not realize you had started-- have to go back and catch myself up now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!