Your whine of the day...

I am on weight watchers and I stuck to plan last week and did not lose an ounce. Ugh!

I'm trying to fill a job opening in my department and it's proving to be waaaay harder than we expected when we terminated the employee that previously held it. We're in a cycle of fairly high local unemployment and an industry that has been decimated by lay-offs over the past 3 years. Where are the candidates I need? Where?!? We actually though we had a selection made twice now and both candidates have unexpectedly been disqualified for really odd reasons.

:faint: I've got to get somebody in here because the rest of us are wearing out and our overall performance is slipping but no person is better than the wrong person, KWIM?

I hate groups that decide to play Photo Scavenger Hunt in our store. Had a church group in last week and found one of their point charts they left behind. It wouldn't be a big deal, but things like "Everyone fit onto a display bed" and "Everyone has on purple jewelry" means they are making a mess of the store. We are understaffed and have a ton to do already, we don't need to be putting shoe boxes away because you all had to wear high heels for a pic.:headache:

I hate groups that decide to play Photo Scavenger Hunt in our store. Had a church group in last week and found one of their point charts they left behind. It wouldn't be a big deal, but things like "Everyone fit onto a display bed" and "Everyone has on purple jewelry" means they are making a mess of the store. We are understaffed and have a ton to do already, we don't need to be putting shoe boxes away because you all had to wear high heels for a pic.:headache:
:furious: That's actually quite appalling. As a parent whose child routinely participated in church youth activities, I'd have been incensed if the leadership arranged such a stupid, intrusive thing. I'd encourage you to contact that church and bring it to the attention of the youth leaders - hopefully they were just too obtuse to realize the consequences.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest