Your Thoughts on my ADR's

Momofonelittlemickey

Earning My Ears
I'd love some feedback... My husband, myself, and our four year old will be taking our second trip...

Day 1: Chef Mickey's Dinner
Day 2: Lunch: Sci Fi Diner, Dinner: Tutto Italia
Day 3: Ohana Dinner
Day 4: Hacienda de San Angel Dinner
Day 5: Kouzzina Dinner

We are on the DDP.... So we have an extra TS credit because of how late we arriving. I debated using it on a signature dining credit.... since we are not big breakfast people. Instead we thought about doing it as a lunch... Anyone have thoughts on Sci Fi Diner Lunch?

I liked the "adult" milkshake I splurged for there (that item would not be on the DP, of course). I don't remember my other food, since DD (age 7 at the time) was scared by the movies. :headache: I think it was good?
Fun place if you don't have a scaredy-cat kid.:sad2:

I'd love some feedback... My husband, myself, and our four year old will be taking our second trip...

Day 1: Chef Mickey's Dinner
Day 2: Lunch: Sci Fi Diner, Dinner: Tutto Italia
Day 3: Ohana Dinner
Day 4: Hacienda de San Angel Dinner
Day 5: Kouzzina Dinner

We are on the DDP.... So we have an extra TS credit because of how late we arriving. I debated using it on a signature dining credit.... since we are not big breakfast people. Instead we thought about doing it as a lunch... Anyone have thoughts on Sci Fi Diner Lunch?

Sci Fi is a good choice for lunch! We always had great meals there! Loved the spinach/tortilla dip appetizer. Loved the chicken wings (stole one from my son). Burgers and fries are great. Shakes are yummy. Even the dessert was good! We shared the peanut butter choc cake. OMG YUM! I'd go again in a heartbeat. We've already been several times and never seem to get sick of the place.

They look good and similar to mine coming up, though I think we're doing the other San Angel...what's the difference between the 2 anyway? We have only done Chef Mickeys once and that was the very 1st trip we did Disney dining (2nd trip to Disney in 2005). We'd love to get back there...we thought it was good and our kids (they were 6, 6 and 8) LOVED it. I love Sci Fi but DH doesn't. I think it's a good place for lunch and it's good to pay cash for (not use DP credit for). We have never done Tutto Italia or any of the Italian places...we often go with my inlaws and they don't like Italian food. I'd like to try one of them sometime and we may pop into Via Napoli for lunch our upcoming trip. Ohana is a family fave/must do. My DS especially loves it and we're going our last night as his 16th birthday dinner. We haven't done Kouzzina and will be doing it on our upcoming trip too. My SIL/BIL went this past summer and LOVED it. I worry about the menu for my kids (well DS eats all kinds of stuff, so more worried about twin DDs-13...they are picky). Though I have found that the places we worry about before hand tend to be our faves (Jiko was one that I DIDN'T want to go to and it's my fave signature....after Le Cellier which I don't yet really consider a signature).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter