Your single most favorite...

fu fu, coconut curry soup and zebra domes all from Boma's!

Come on guys...I know that y'all have eaten at more places than the Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Magic Kingdom dessert carts.

Keep em' coming

I have to agree with Dana49. The hamburgers at Beaches and Cream are incredible! Only problem is - one of those with fries or onion rings and a drink, and I couldn't possibly fit in ice cream afterward!!!!

Call me crazy- but the WDW popcorn! i dont know- but there's something very special about that stuff!

also i love the crab cakes at kona, the appetizer chicken wings (bbq) at ohana's, and just about everything at the HDDR!

You're not crazy wdw writers. I love the popcorn too! I am using my disney rewards card just to buy popcorn every day of my trip!
I also love anything from CA grille.

DH and DD#2 like the zebra domes

DD#1 votes for......the turkey legs in MK!

Originally posted by TammyA
You're not crazy wdw writers. I love the popcorn too! I am using my disney rewards card just to buy popcorn every day of my trip!
I also love anything from CA grille.

DH and DD#2 like the zebra domes

DD#1 votes for......the turkey legs in MK!

We also like the popcorn. When we were at WDW last time, we collected all the popcorn tubs from the different parks, and used them to carry around little things for the rest of the day when we were done.

I vote for the zebra domes at Boma, Glenn votes for Ringnes at Norway.

Ann:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter