Your moderator is doing the single digit dance-*Update for airline changes 11/1

Well, we'll be dancing about three times longer than you, but we might as well go ahead and start now! :dance3:

We'll be there the Tuesday morning before Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to seeing some awesome Christmas decorations and taking a gazillion pictures!

Hope you have tons o' fun!

Thanks guys.

We are meeting our dd in Florida. She is training to be a Federal Agaent. Some of her classmates found out she is meeting us. On the 2nd weekend we are going to go over to the Space Launch. Some of her friends are going to come back the 2nd weekend with her to watch. They got rooms at a DTD hotel for $89 I think The Royal Plaza with continental breakfast, then they are going over to Bush Gardens with us. I just told my family "the Secret Service is going to Bush Gardens". 2 of the guys are in training. But wow, I had to supply my daughter with a ton of information because they have to make a out-journal of where they are going, who they will be with etc.

Anyway, my only "WISH" is to maybe see the Osbourne Lightes. So keep all toes and fingers crossed.

I'm sorry that we are going to just miss you! :hug: Have a great time!!!

Take care,
Michelle

Moved our airline times around.

Called airline and said, I noticed the time changed on our flights.

Lady on the other end, "Oh, what time would work better for you".

Um, How about the 8:00 a.m. flight instead of the 2:30. We originally booked for 4:00 p.m., but since AirTran decided to move our time, me and dh need to take an extra day of vacation.

Lady on the other end, "Ok, I have you moved to the 8:00 a.m. flight from Milwaukee to Orlando." "Is there anything else I can help you with?

Me, "sure". The departure day time doesn't work, can we change it?

Lady on the other end of, "Sure, what time would you like?

Me, "How about the 12 noon.

Lady on the other end, "Okay, I have you moved, to the noon flight from Orlando to Milwaukee non stop!!

OMG, I can't believe it.

We would have had to get up at 2:30 in the morning, to drive from Miami to Orlando to catch that 9:00 a.m. flight. With Orlando being so busy, I wanted to be there at least 2 1/2 hours before our flight. Now we don't have to get up till 5 and be on the road till 5:30 a.m. I don't know how I didn't get charged the change fee.

Now, I just hope the weather cooperates. They are predicting snow in Milwaukee, Nov. 7, ugg.

My mother-in-law, asked for an itinerary, phone numbers and such. Me and my mil get along fine, but she is a Disney basher.

When she read 1/2 of our plans, she asked my dh, "are you really doing all these things?"

My dh answered, "heck ya," she has a surprise every day for me every day.

:rotfl:

4 more nites of sleep and we are off.

Can't wait to see the Festivals of the Arts at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter