Your Lunch May Kill You!

Walk into the lunchroom at my office around 12:15PM. The smells alone are enough to knock out an elephant!

I'm actually amazed because all I have for lunch is:
2 White Cheddar Rice Cakes
2 Smores Granola Bars
3 Chocolate Chunk Cookies

OH MY GOODNESS!! What am I eating?!

Don't eat the tomatoes, just yet. Pass the ketchup, please.

I'm actually amazed because all I have for lunch is:
2 White Cheddar Rice Cakes
2 Smores Granola Bars
3 Chocolate Chunk Cookies

OH MY GOODNESS!! What am I eating?!

I don't feel so bad now.

The sad thing is, I almost need to take a vacation day to go grocery shopping.

you could die of hunger if you sit down at Moracco!!! hope you have a big drink to tide you over :drinking1

Does our office kitchen have a smell-o-meter routed to Wildeoscar? The curry stink in there is enough to kill ya...

Does our office kitchen have a smell-o-meter routed to Wildeoscar? The curry stink in there is enough to kill ya...

Do we work in the same place? Fish, curry, Lord knows what ever else :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I can be sitting in my office almost on the other side of the building and get wiffs of what someone is heating up in the microwave.

If I cooked your lunch- I PROMISE you would die! One because I took the time to cook and two because I can't boil water without burning it! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter