Your Favorite Signature Restaurant?

Following last week's trip it has to be Flying Fish - ate there 3 times and each meal was fantastic.

Definitely Flying Fish, I had the best fish ever there, a sushi grade piece of tuna seared lightly (so still raw on the inside) it just melted in my mouth and was so very flavorful. :lovestruc

Shula's steakhouse!

we celebrate our anniversary there every time we are at WDW!!

Let us be the first vote for Artist's Point at Wilderness Lodge. Incredibly romantic for our 25th wedding anniversary dinner! What a view, great food, and super, great service!

I haven't been to them all but so far the only one that gave us personalized service for our anniversary, had fantabulous food AND had a phenomenal view was Cali Grill. I've been to Narcoosee's--thought it was great food and had a great view but it wasn't for an anniversary so can't speak to their special service. Yachtsman was good...didn't do much other than give us a pretty dessert and the view--well, there isn't one.
I wanted the whole enchilada and Cali exceeded my expectations.

Shula's, Blue Zoo, Flying Fish and Citrico's top my list.

But of the 3 you've decided on, Citrico's has the best "anniversary atmosphere" and the best food. Jiko would be next. Narcoossee's brings up the rear and the only thing in it's favor is the view.

Narcoosees...request a window seat...and if you can time it right you will have a very nice seat to view Wishes from too...

I eat out at a local pub every night. The manager there is very picky when it comes to eating out, because he runs quite a good establishment.

Every trip, they always go there - he says the servers are very attentive to the time between apps, and main entrees, etc. and timing everything so you can go out on the deck and watch the fire works.

I am definately going to go there next time.

Cali Grill. Great food. Great Service. Great Atmosphere and the best view of the world.:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::thumbsup2

We love Cali Grill but if you want something new - Narcoossee's window seat with the almond crusted cheesecake for dessert!!

Flying Fish also get :thumbsup2

Can't wait to try Jiko on our upcoming trip.

I agree on the Narcoossee's especially with the dessert. I had that and didn't want to eat it because it was presented so well. Another vote is for Citricos. Nice atmosphere, great staff and food.

Jiko if it has to be a signature on the DDP. None of the other WDW restaurants we've tried have even come close to the overall experience at Jiko.

If not DDP and money is no option, then obviously Victoria & Alberts, Bistro de Paris, Shula's, Bluezoo, etc. are in play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter