Your favorite attraction to.............take a nap

Living with the Land...perhaps not so much sleep, but time to rest my eyes and enjoy the peaceful smell and music of the first half of the ride

Yes and yes. And the reasoning is simple. Neither attraction is one that ever gets done in the morning or at night. Both are intentionally scheduled (by us, anyway), as mid to late afternoon breaks to rest our legs and get out of the sun. Mid-afternoon + fatigue + full belly from lunch and a Mickey Bar + heat =

sleepy(thesevendwarfs).jpg

That is exactly what I did one trip. Flew in, had lunch at the San Angel Inn, and went on a walk around Epcot. Sitting down in the American Adventure was a big mistake!

ToT - so dark and cool. Just remember if you're having a falling dream to wake up before you hit.

I have never stayed awake for all of Ellen's Energy Adventure or The Little Mermaid show at Hollywood Studios....

Hall of Presidents and The Little Mermaid Show. I love Ellen!! Haven't fallen asleep in there yet.

I almost feel guilty admitting this...but agree with PP...I snoozed hard in Hall of Presidents on our last trip. :rolleyes1

Ditto, yeah probably this. Or perhaps It's a small world but without the song I don't mind the scenery. I dunno what about the music gets me but its always done so. It has gotten better(grown on me) it isn't as ear bleeding bad to me. I'm also embarrassed to admit that part too.

Tomorrowland People Mover--my kids call it the People Snoozer because I usually catch a quick nap on it.

I swear they changed the chairs in France over the last few years. There were not as conducive to napping as I had remembered from previous trips.

Even though I enjoy it, Hall of Presidents can be nap inducing. Problem is, I don't ever go into this one until we are at a point in the day where my feet are tired and most lines are longer than I want to wait in.

I would never nap on the People Mover...for some strange reason that is one of my favorites. I love to look down on Tomorrowland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter