Your favorite attraction to.............take a nap

I have slept in Ellen's Energy, Country Bears and I have slept in the Finding Nemo show. I haven't been in the Hall of Presidents or Carosel of Progress since I was a wee child 30 years ago.

As much as I love both of them, I have fallen asleep in Spaceship Earth and Carousel of Progress.

Never fallen asleep on a ride but have practically passed out eating after some go go go trips.. my daughter wins this as she passed out into her soup once and it didnt' wake her up. Gives a new meaning to "stay out of the damn lakes".

For some reason I can't stay awake in the Carousel of Progress. I fall asleep when the guy starts talking and wake up as the curtain closes.......any attractions at the world that put you asleep??

My husband always sleeps during Tiki Birds

Hall of presidents and american advenrure.

My friends and I tried both of these on a trip once. We went to them specifically to take a nap but none of us slept a wink because
giphy.gif

Reactions: T_O
Ellen would provide the longest nap. I also nap on Spaceship Earth and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority

I didn't know there were dinosaurs on the Ellen's Universe of Energy. Never made it that far before falling asleep.

My husband always sleeps during Tiki Birds

I've taken a nap in there, too! The dang tikis woke me up with their chanting right by my head.

PeopleMover is my usual go-to. We've never been on Ellen or American Adventure. The one place I can never seem to get a needed snooze is the bus ride back to the resort.

I definitely have fallen asleep on many attractions but the ones that stand out were all mentioned: Hall of Presidents, Ellen, American Adventure, Carousel of Progress. For the last two, I don't mean to fall asleep because I love those attractions...but I can't help myself!

How does everyone sleep on Ellen? There is no place to rest your head?

Spaceship earth. I almost hope we get stuck for a few extra minutes so I can keep relaxing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter